The cost of gas & message board rhetoric

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wry Catcher, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Wry Catcher

Wry Catcher Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,170
    Well now, only a short time ago the anti government, anti Obama, crowd was all in a rage that Obama and his Administration intentionally raised the price of gas hurting our economy and the American family. Where are they now?

It seems the new flavor or the weak is F&F. IMO the 'conservatives' who post here daily and the GOP have no ideas other than to play the NIGYYSOAB card over and over and hope for traction. Country First, a slogan without substance much like their nominee, is all they've got (for those too young to understand I'll explain. NIGYYSOAB comes from the best seller "Games People Play" and stands for Now I Got You You Son Of A Bitch).

Why there is such visceral hate for the President of the United States is anyone's guess. I guess it's the same visceral response Jackie Robinson experienced when he broke the color line in MLB. No matter how many good things such pioneers might do, those threatened by someone different than themselves who achieve great success are treated poorly.

So those of you who constantly look for things the President does or says to criticize, your whining says more about you than about him.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. occupied

occupied Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,767
    The whining is getting worse everyday, it's a symptom of their bad case of PMS, Partisan Moron Syndrome, the only cure is a bitter white republican pill called Mitt.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,416
    Ah, go poop in the shower why dontcha.

4. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,063
    Nah, some liberals still have that one. Those Bush caused Katrina days, those were some non partisan days fo sho!

5. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,063
    Wow so you're out of ideas and blaming racism? Really? Sheila Jackson Lee is that you?

He still wants prices to go up, but see he also wants to get reelected, so he's trying to straddle the line. Oh and it helps the REpublicans own the House, so they can block his crazy ass policies

He wont drill, which would bring the price down, but he also doesnt want to tax the shit out of it, unless he wins reelection, then we'll see.

But he did say he wanted higher gas prices, ostensably to force the middle class (damn those bourgeosie, the left cant get em to follow commies, started in the French Revolution) to take public transportation, which I dont want to do, you're Pro Choice, and I choose to drive my own car.

6. The Rabbi

The Rabbi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,215
    Dems are the biggest fucking hypocrites on the planet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbzzeuYJteY]Pelosi talks about high gas prices - YouTube[/ame]

7. Wry Catcher

Wry Catcher Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,170
    I suggest you check your facts. I know it won't change your opinions, but you will look less the fool.

8. naturegirl

naturegirl Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +862
    Sorry I'm not going to get excited about $3.00 a gallon gas. J u s t c a n ' t d o i t.

9. blackhawk

blackhawk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,104
    My my how quickly the left forget's their non stop bitching about how Bush/Cheney were driving up the price gas for big oil and were behind 9-11 and caused Katrina allow me to introduce you to the word hypocrite.

10. CaféAuLait

CaféAuLait This Space for Rent

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,323
    A few seconds in and she blames BUSH for the high gas prices.

Seems many democrats forget Bush being lynched, painted as Hitler, called a Nazi, a murderer, movies made about his assassination while in office, etc.

All of those things and more were just fine with the many on the left, but if any of them are repeated about Obama it suddenly becomes racist.