How did obama know about fast and the furious before holder did?

TM is boring me.

TM and her new butt brother black_label aren't even worth reading. All you have to do is see their name on the post and then skip over it. The two put together don't have the brains God gave a mosquito.

F&F is far from over. Holder is gone, and so is the kenyan in November.

Its tiring watching libs like TM try to equate everything like by saying Valerie Plame. She was got damn partisan hack making shit up changing the definition of what an under cover operative is as I remember
TM knows its not a witch hunt but criminal now, its hard to understand how that screen name fits

Last edited:
Its tiring watching libs like TM try to equate everything like by saying Valerie Plame. She was got damn partisan hack making shit up changing the definition of under cover open to as I remember.
TM knows its not a witch hunt but criminal now, its hard to understand how that screen name fits

True with TM every thing starts and stop with the evil Bush.
Dont'cha know Bush created evil and made obama do what he does.:badgrin:

Quit trying to put you pazrty over everything else.

Just like your side outed plame for poltical purposes you would distroy the ongoing investigations you are seeking the grand jury testimony for.

You are data mining to try and pretend Holder is holding back from you.

You are data mining in hopes you can twist the shit into something you can lie about Obama with.

The congress was told last year by the ATF head that Holder and obama had no first hand knowledge of the failure of the program to track the guns.

that is why Issa refuses to talk to Mukasey.

My guess is because it started in 2006, so actually Bush was the first to know, and he wasn't talking.

HUH Nooooooo try again
In other words holder lied?

No, I spoke the truth. I already know you've beat Helen Keller on the old deaf-mute front so I'll be moving on to another thread.

If you're saying fast and the furious started under bush or is connected to bush you are mistaken if you repeat it you will be lying.

U.S.-Mexico Border Security Policy - C-SPAN Video Library

Quit trying to put you pazrty over everything else.

Just like your side outed plame for poltical purposes you would distroy the ongoing investigations you are seeking the grand jury testimony for.

You are data mining to try and pretend Holder is holding back from you.

You are data mining in hopes you can twist the shit into something you can lie about Obama with.

The congress was told last year by the ATF head that Holder and obama had no first hand knowledge of the failure of the program to track the guns.

that is why Issa refuses to talk to Mukasey.

you're delusional:cuckoo:

Explain why the very GUY who could tell you what went on BEFORE Obama was president in this program has not been called to the stand?

If you believed what yoiu say about the program for real then this guy could outline how the tactic worked or didnt work and PROVE why the programs tactics SHOULD NOT have been used again.

WHY do they refuse to have him testify to such evidence?

Becasue they know they are full of shit

How did obama know about fast and the furious before holder did?

itsmagic.jpg

Forum List

Back