How did legislation get this bad and what can be done to fix it?

An illegal (I had no idea) from New Zealand whom I hire to do handyman work at my vacation home from time to time sustained a compound fracture in his arm on Thursday. He is rushed to the ER where he is immediately moved and prepared for surgery. When he wakes administrators greet him with paperwork to be filled out. He tells them he has no insurance and that he will have to pay cash for the services rendered, they chuckle and return with a bill and more paperwork. As they’re asking for SS# and more identification he finally feels compelled to tell them that he’s here illegally. The administrators tell him “you’re lucky, you won’t have to pay this bill, there’s really nothing the hospital can do to collect it from you.”
Now, if this man were a middle class American homeowner who can’t afford healthcare as he’s living week to week trying to put kids through school he’d be subject to collections, leins, negative credit and even home foreclosure.
Is our system broken?
Now, a Democrat would say “provide the freebie to both subjects and send the wealthy the invoice”....a Republican would say “stop that illegal from ever entering and reduce the healthcare cost to the American.”
Folks, our system is badly broken and Democrats like it just the way it is. Their proposed “free healthcare to ALL U.S. and Mexico citizens” isn’t sustainable....this is simple shit for retards.
Vote to fix this shit by not voting Democrat.

Oh, I agree with you they should have held him liable for the bill. But you hired him did not check his papers or fill out an I-9, maybe you should be put in jail. Bet you paid him under the table because you certainly didn't pay any payroll taxes for his services. So he, the hospital and you are guilty.

NEWS FLASH!!

Voting Republican isn't going to fix shit.

NEWS FLASH!!

Voting Democrat isn't going to fix shit.

NEWS FLASH!!

Neither party has any real interest in fixing shit.

NEWS FLASH!
One Party is talking about “fixing” the immigration issue.

NEWS FLASH!
The other Party is talking about making the immigration issue worse.

Pretty much looks to me it's on the President talking about fixing and both parties are working against him.

Ignorant foolish spin...follow the premise of the thread. Don’t be scared.

An illegal (I had no idea) from New Zealand whom I hire to do handyman work at my vacation home from time to time sustained a compound fracture in his arm on Thursday. He is rushed to the ER where he is immediately moved and prepared for surgery. When he wakes administrators greet him with paperwork to be filled out. He tells them he has no insurance and that he will have to pay cash for the services rendered, they chuckle and return with a bill and more paperwork. As they’re asking for SS# and more identification he finally feels compelled to tell them that he’s here illegally. The administrators tell him “you’re lucky, you won’t have to pay this bill, there’s really nothing the hospital can do to collect it from you.”
Now, if this man were a middle class American homeowner who can’t afford healthcare as he’s living week to week trying to put kids through school he’d be subject to collections, leins, negative credit and even home foreclosure.
Is our system broken?
Now, a Democrat would say “provide the freebie to both subjects and send the wealthy the invoice”....a Republican would say “stop that illegal from ever entering and reduce the healthcare cost to the American.”
Folks, our system is badly broken and Democrats like it just the way it is. Their proposed “free healthcare to ALL U.S. and Mexico citizens” isn’t sustainable....this is simple shit for retards.

Oh, I agree with you they should have held him liable for the bill. But you hired him did not check his papers or fill out an I-9, maybe you should be put in jail. Bet you paid him under the table because you certainly didn't pay any payroll taxes for his services. So he, the hospital and you are guilty.

NEWS FLASH!!

NEWS FLASH!!

NEWS FLASH!!

NEWS FLASH!

NEWS FLASH!

Pretty much looks to me it's on the President talking about fixing and both parties are working against him.

Ignorant foolish spin...follow the premise of the thread. Don’t be scared.

You have been on here for awhile and 99% of your threads started are directed towards illegals and now the truth comes out about you and we call you out and you have the fucking audacity to get pissed. Go to your room little man.

Is our system broken?

Figures you used illegal labor, after all your blustering and racist rants, it turns out you are part of the problem.

Fake documents service vehicles with fancy full wraps, professional uniforms, invoices etc etc....goes to show just how clever these piece of shits are...huh?
Which fake documents did this guy show you?

Is our system broken?

Figures you used illegal labor, after all your blustering and racist rants, it turns out you are part of the problem.

Fake documents service vehicles with fancy full wraps, professional uniforms, invoices etc etc....goes to show just how clever these piece of shits are...huh?

Excuses excuses.

Stop reaching fools...that’s not relevant, follow the premise of the OP or start your own thread. Simple shit for retards.

No one is reaching you said it yourself you hire illegals and don't bother to check papers and pay them under the table evidently. You are the fool. So quit bitching about illegals since you are really helping them out.

Listen wetback lover, follow along, this was a man who presented himself as a licensed contractor, he had all the appropriate documents, bonds and insurance...he was working under someone else’s license and identity. Let’s stay on track here discussing the shit that actually matters...you and your LefTard buddies Golfing Gator and Slade3200 can save your bullshit spins for another thread. Back to the drawing board huh?

Excuses excuses.

Stop reaching fools...that’s not relevant, follow the premise of the OP or start your own thread. Simple shit for retards.

No one is reaching you said it yourself you hire illegals and don't bother to check papers and pay them under the table evidently. You are the fool. So quit bitching about illegals since you are really helping them out.

Listen wetback lover, follow along, this was a man who presented himself as a licensed contractor, he had all the appropriate documents, bonds and insurance...he was working under someone else’s license and identity. Let’s stay on track here discussing the shit that actually matters...you and your LefTard buddies Golfing Gator and Slade3200 can save your bullshit spins for another thread. Back to the drawing board huh?

Hey loser oh what a typical name that you did not do your due diligence. Call your congressman lol whoops probably a lefty they will help you out and direct you how not to hire illegals and then spout off about them. Now you can talk in the wind all night this thread tells it all about you. I'm done here.

Excuses excuses.

Hey loser oh what a typical name that you did not do your due diligence. Call your congressman lol whoops probably a lefty they will help you out and direct you how not to hire illegals and then spout off about them. Now you can talk in the wind all night this thread tells it all about you. I'm done here.

Awesome...beat it.
This happened in AZ, a Red state....haha...You just keep allowing me an opportunity to bitch-slap the fuck out of you....haha. Thanks for that.
Anyhoo....getting back to the shit that matters...when you vote Democrat you are voting to replicate the described event over and over again.
How many times does this exact event happen on a daily basis in South Mexifornia?
Folks, you see it here in this thread....This event is business as usual for Mexicrats....they’ll put the needs of the illegal first every single time without fail.

Is our system broken?
How about sending you the bill and then to jail for hiring an illegal?

Is our system broken?
How about sending you the bill and then to jail for hiring an illegal?

LefTard Logic:
“If you leave your keys in your ignition and your car gets stolen it’s your fault...let the thief walk free.”

NEWS FLASH!!

NEWS FLASH!!

NEWS FLASH!!

NEWS FLASH!

NEWS FLASH!

Do you have any idea how long they've been talking about "fixing" immigration? Do you? Talk is cheap and talk is all they have.

Who’s “they”?
Fuck “they”....This new Party, the TrumpServative Party seems pretty fucking serious about shutting down wetbacks...no?

Is our system broken?

Plenty of illegals have ID that will pass a casual check. Hell, I worked with one...he had a valid CDL, a valid chauffeur's license, and a valid school bus license-he had even worked for a school district! He was here illegally (from Guatemala, IIRC)...but his ID checked out!

Is our system broken?

Yeah, how many people do you hire as employees to do periodic handyman jobs. How about the government doing their job so the rest of us don't have to do their job.

Is our system broken?

Yep, a special fund in medicade will pickup the tab for this illegal who isn't supposed to be eligible for govt benefits. They spend about 2 billion a year on illegal health care.

Is our system broken?

Is our system broken?

Excuses excuses.

What are you talking about? You said fake documents and I asked what he showed you. Knowing what kind of fake documents are being used is absolutely in line with your OP. Why can’t you just answer simple questions? That’s your second dodge in a row.

Is our system broken?

Is our system broken?

Excuses excuses.

What are you talking about? You said fake documents and I asked what he showed you. Knowing what kind of fake documents are being used is absolutely in line with your OP. Why can’t you just answer simple questions? That’s your second dodge in a row.

NEGATIVE....this thread is not about the documents illegals use to scam employers...Where you wanted to go with it was clear...your attempt to plug in twisted trivia doesn’t work with me bud, I’ve been down that road with you many times. You can’t control yourself and stay reasonable, you always start out sane and logical but fall into full LefTardism real quick.
It’s been fun though...thanks for your participation.

Excuses excuses.

NEGATIVE....this thread is not about the documents illegals use to scam employers...Where you wanted to go with it was clear...your attempt to plug in twisted trivia doesn’t work with me bud, I’ve been down that road with you many times. You can’t control yourself and stay reasonable, you always start out sane and logical but fall into full LefTardism real quick.
My first response to your OP was asking you how you would want to see this situation handled, trying to engage about policy ideas. You dodged answering and instead made some empty retort. Then YOU brought up fake documents and I asked what documents and again you dodge answering and accuse me of trying to spin. What a joke.

How about you try again and get this thread on track by giving a real answer to this question. How would you like to have seen this situation handled and what new laws would you want to see put in place to fix the problem in the future?

Is our system broken?
I have voted and it is all democrats. No repukes could even get past the first look.

Excuses excuses.

You should know my carnival barker.

Excuses excuses.

My first response to your OP was asking you how you would want to see this situation handled, trying to engage about policy ideas. You dodged answering and instead made some empty retort. Then YOU brought up fake documents and I asked what documents and again you dodge answering and accuse me of trying to spin. What a joke.

How about you try again and get this thread on track by giving a real answer to this question. How would you like to have seen this situation handled and what new laws would you want to see put in place to fix the problem in the future?

Slade, this isn’t complicated. Change would start with demands being made by the bulk of We The People. ALL good, real Americans SHOULD want rid of ALL illegal wetbacks.
Achieving that goal is the easy part...it goes like this.
Shut the border down 100%
Implement the most aggressive form of stop and identify the world has ever seen. Arrest and deport all undocumented filth immediately...no due process.
Cut all benefits to illegals including K-12 education...starve them out.
If a wetback needs ER services treat them and put them on a bus to Mehico
Streamline the fuck out of the deportation process.
This all scares the shit out of you doesn’t it? Have you pissed yourself yet? Now let’s here all your “yeah buts”.
Your turn.

Excuses excuses.

Slade, this isn’t complicated. Change would start with demands being made by the bulk of We The People. ALL good, real Americans SHOULD want rid of ALL illegal wetbacks.
Implement the most aggressive form of stop and identify the world has ever seen. Arrest and deport all undocumented filth immediately...no due process.
This all scares the shit out of you doesn’t it? Have you pissed yourself yet? Now let’s here all your “yeah buts”.
Your turn.
Your ideas don’t scare the shit out of me. They make me laugh. You essentially want to create martial law. Interesting idea from a so called conservative... you sound more like a commie.

Now how do your brilliant ideas apply to the New Zealand contractor you mentioned in your OP?

Your turn.
Your ideas don’t scare the shit out of me. They make me laugh. You essentially want to create martial law. Interesting idea from a so called conservative... you sound more like a commie.

Now how do your brilliant ideas apply to the New Zealand contractor you mentioned in your OP?

Make no mistake about it, I am in fact suggesting we move to full martial law, full commie with regard to illegals.
No exceptions for the New Zealander.
We can’t solve a problem of this magnitude without operating way outside the box. There’s just no way to be diplomatic on this one Slade...feelings will have to be hurt.

You really want better legislation? Never reelect anyone ever. How happy are you wiht the job congress has done to this point? Keep changing congress until the reps learn who the boss is.

Forum List

Back