How did legislation get this bad and what can be done to fix it?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
An illegal (I had no idea) from New Zealand whom I hire to do handyman work at my vacation home from time to time sustained a compound fracture in his arm on Thursday. He is rushed to the ER where he is immediately moved and prepared for surgery. When he wakes administrators greet him with paperwork to be filled out. He tells them he has no insurance and that he will have to pay cash for the services rendered, they chuckle and return with a bill and more paperwork. As they’re asking for SS# and more identification he finally feels compelled to tell them that he’s here illegally. The administrators tell him “you’re lucky, you won’t have to pay this bill, there’s really nothing the hospital can do to collect it from you.”
Now, if this man were a middle class American homeowner who can’t afford healthcare as he’s living week to week trying to put kids through school he’d be subject to collections, leins, negative credit and even home foreclosure.
Is our system broken?
Now, a Democrat would say “provide the freebie to both subjects and send the wealthy the invoice”....a Republican would say “stop that illegal from ever entering and reduce the healthcare cost to the American.”
Folks, our system is badly broken and Democrats like it just the way it is. Their proposed “free healthcare to ALL U.S. and Mexico citizens” isn’t sustainable....this is simple shit for retards.
Vote to fix this shit by not voting Democrat.

Good thing Obama care lowered health care cost and covered 20 million plus Illegals using our ERs

An illegal (I had no idea) from New Zealand whom I hire to do handyman work at my vacation home from time to time sustained a compound fracture in his arm on Thursday. He is rushed to the ER where he is immediately moved and prepared for surgery. When he wakes administrators greet him with paperwork to be filled out. He tells them he has no insurance and that he will have to pay cash for the services rendered, they chuckle and return with a bill and more paperwork. As they’re asking for SS# and more identification he finally feels compelled to tell them that he’s here illegally. The administrators tell him “you’re lucky, you won’t have to pay this bill, there’s really nothing the hospital can do to collect it from you.”
Now, if this man were a middle class American homeowner who can’t afford healthcare as he’s living week to week trying to put kids through school he’d be subject to collections, leins, negative credit and even home foreclosure.
Is our system broken?
Now, a Democrat would say “provide the freebie to both subjects and send the wealthy the invoice”....a Republican would say “stop that illegal from ever entering and reduce the healthcare cost to the American.”
Folks, our system is badly broken and Democrats like it just the way it is. Their proposed “free healthcare to ALL U.S. and Mexico citizens” isn’t sustainable....this is simple shit for retards.
So let me get this straight. A guy from New Zealand flies over here, either over stays his visa or doesn’t file for papers, he is able to live here because people like you support him by hiring him for work, and then he gets injuried and can’t pay the hospital bills.

So your solution is to not vote democrat... got anything else? How would you like to see this situation work out? What policy or operational changes would you like to see made to the system?

Is our system broken?

Figures you used illegal labor, after all your blustering and racist rants, it turns out you are part of the problem.

Is our system broken?

Figures you used illegal labor, after all your blustering and racist rants, it turns out you are part of the problem.

Fake documents service vehicles with fancy full wraps, professional uniforms, invoices etc etc....goes to show just how clever these piece of shits are...huh?

Is our system broken?
So let me get this straight. A guy from New Zealand flies over here, either over stays his visa or doesn’t file for papers, he is able to live here because people like you support him by hiring him for work, and then he gets injuried and can’t pay the hospital bills.

So your solution is to not vote democrat... got anything else? How would you like to see this situation work out? What policy or operational changes would you like to see made to the system?

I, like many good Americans have lots of good ideas, we’ve talked about them Slade. The problem is you noble, nutless wonders cry about every potential solution as any legitimate fix would have to require aggressive action and probably involve a level of cruelty.

NEWS FLASH!!

Voting Republican isn't going to fix shit.

NEWS FLASH!!

Voting Democrat isn't going to fix shit.

NEWS FLASH!!

Neither party has any real interest in fixing shit.

NEWS FLASH!!

NEWS FLASH!!

NEWS FLASH!!

NEWS FLASH!
One Party is talking about “fixing” the immigration issue.

NEWS FLASH!
The other Party is talking about making the immigration issue worse.

Is our system broken?

But illegals don't get welfare paid for by Americans. /sarcasm

Is our system broken?

I, like many good Americans have lots of good ideas, we’ve talked about them Slade. The problem is you noble, nutless wonders cry about every potential solution as any legitimate fix would have to require aggressive action and probably involve a level of cruelty.
If you got answers then why don’t you post them? Let’s discuss. Take this situation that you wrote an OP about. What would you do?

NEWS FLASH!!

NEWS FLASH!!

NEWS FLASH!!

NEWS FLASH!

NEWS FLASH!

Do you have any idea how long they've been talking about "fixing" immigration? Do you? Talk is cheap and talk is all they have.

Is our system broken?

Fake documents service vehicles with fancy full wraps, professional uniforms, invoices etc etc....goes to show just how clever these piece of shits are...huh?
Which fake documents did this guy show you?

Is our system broken?

Excuses excuses.

I think the scenario is that the illegal guest worker was willing to pay for his care - presumably a reasonable amount - but the hospital cannot deal with someone paying cash. Their A/R system of the hospital is not set up to accommodate that seemingly reasonable avenue.

There is no such thing as "free" healthcare. Unless the doctor comes to your home and performs the services, free to you, for whatever reason.

Is our system broken?

That's nothing. Illegals already get free college as well.

It's as if they consult Bernie Sanders on how to handle illegals or something.

Is our system broken?

Oh, I agree with you they should have held him liable for the bill. But you hired him did not check his papers or fill out an I-9, maybe you should be put in jail. Bet you paid him under the table because you certainly didn't pay any payroll taxes for his services. So he, the hospital and you are guilty.

NEWS FLASH!!

NEWS FLASH!!

NEWS FLASH!!

NEWS FLASH!

NEWS FLASH!

Pretty much looks to me it's on the President talking about fixing and both parties are working against him.

Is our system broken?

Is our system broken?

Excuses excuses.

Stop reaching fools...that’s not relevant, follow the premise of the OP or start your own thread. Simple shit for retards.

Is our system broken?

Is our system broken?

Excuses excuses.

Stop reaching fools...that’s not relevant, follow the premise of the OP or start your own thread. Simple shit for retards.

No one is reaching you said it yourself you hire illegals and don't bother to check papers and pay them under the table evidently. You are the fool. So quit bitching about illegals since you are really helping them out.

Forum List

Back