World Leaders have an assassination complex. from the US secret drone program to Jamal Khashoggi

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
drones are a tool, not a policy. the policy is assassination.

every president since Ford has upheld an executive order banning assassinations by US personnel, but Congress has avoided defining the word "Assassination". this has allowed proponents of drone warfare to rebrand assassinations with more palatable charachterizations, such as the term du jour, "targeted killings"

drones are a tool, not a policy. the policy is assassination.

every president since Ford has upheld an executive order banning assassinations by US personnel, but Congress has avoided defining the word "Assassination". this has allowed proponents of drone warfare to rebrand assassinations with more palatable charachterizations, such as the term du jour, "targeted killings"

Define assassination?

You have not even defined "is" yet.

160907173008-bill-clinton-super-tease.jpg

• Banned
“Nobody has told me he’s responsible. Nobody has told me he’s not responsible. We haven’t reached that point . . . I would love if he wasn’t responsible,” - Eloquent Donald on Bin Salman

• Banned
the implicit message by Obama on drones was trust, but don't verify

• Banned
as the guidelines note, "Drone warfare is not an exact science"

• Banned
Americans are paying $667 billion to the pentagon this year. What is this colossal expenditure getting them? Is it protecting them from foreign invasion? Does a military have any other fundamental purpose? Protect the border or give us our money back.

• Banned
THESE THINGS UNFORTUNATELY HAPPEN: Saudi Foreign Minister on KHASHOGGI killing: “These things unfortunately happen. ... We want to make sure that we have procedures in place to prevent it from happening again.”

• Banned
True leaders never turn against their own people — women, LGBTQ, immigrant families, an entire political party, those with pre-existing conditions, the justice dept., the press.

Forum List

Back