How did Jan 6th affect you and your family personally?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
For me and my family…..nothing.

What has affected me and my family is inflation and the useless lockdowns, useless masks mandates, and unconstitutonal mandates to force people to take an experimental gene therapy drug.

Jan 6th? Nothing.

It is a distraction by the Dems because they cannot run on anything they have accomplished.

What has affected me and my family is inflation and the useless lockdowns, useless masks mandates, and unconstitutonal mandates to force people to take an experimental gene therapy drug.

Jan 6th? Nothing.

It is a distraction by the Dems because they cannot run on anything they have accomplished.
I was sadden by it, but got over it.

Inflation is hitting my family very hard, and is very real....and doesn't seem to be coming to any sort of end in the foreseeable future

Honestly the following meme pretty much summed it up at the morning eatery the next day.

R.b2404a6b1c6d1fbb35fcbff347450746

Then we went on talking about the recently concluded deer season.....I'm 60 miles away from DC....There simply was no shits given other than the murder by cop that occurred.

One of my brothers has changed from being a wild eyed republican hating democrat into a more open minded person who last year got me a FREE subscription to Epoch Times which surprised the shit out of me all this long before this Joke 6 Committee came along which I can imagine he isn't impressed by it.

Jan 6th? Nothing.

It actually brought a smile to my face.

thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

I was accused of being there, and literally had to prove I haven't been further east than Albuquerque in 7 years. They never showed up, but called my phone. Claimed phone records showed my phone there.of course since I used my phone records to prove my innocence, that was a homeland security lie. Additionally I had records to show I was volunteering at a food bank in st John's az on Tuesday, bought gas in snowflake az on wed(1/6) and bought gas in Gallup NM on Friday.

Jan 6th? Nothing.

Not at all other than getting sick of hearing about it.

Jan 6th? Nothing.

true more or less

it matters only bc people need to see how abysmally political dims are.. how they don't care about the American people and in fact will do whatever they can to make them look bad bc they voted for someone other than "them," someone who really did seem to "feel [their] pain"

distraction... and yet for all those paying attention it is also yet another example of how corrupt our system is and how the Rs won't do much to stop the dims, probably bc they don't want attention put on themselves... bc they are corrupt also...

I am not saying all of them... but it almost seems like u have to be corrupt to even become a member of Congress... I don't see many purists there..

I can't believe the only one who showed up "armed" was some clown with a furry hat with horns on it and a spear.

I expected there would be thousands there with AR's and hundreds of rounds.

After this bullshit I suppose the next batch of protesters against collectivist insurrection and election fraud might return with a little more force.

I'm too old for that shit, and we will have to see what the next generation of veterans have to say after they're done fighting the next battle the elites get us involved in.

It showed us how vulnerable our democratic way of life is, and how easily it can be attacked and manipulated by a cult-like movement.

Never did we think this could happen to America. Never. Ever.

As proud Americans, it concerns us deeply. As parents, that concerned is doubled.
It happened in 1954 when the Puerto Rican militants stormed the Capitol.

It showed us how vulnerable our democratic way of life is, and how easily it can be attacked and manipulated by a cult-like movement.

Never did we think this could happen to America. Never. Ever.

As proud Americans, it concerns us deeply. As parents, that concerned is doubled.
Damn, do you know how pitifully weak you sound?....I'm almost embarrassed for you...Almost.

Real Americans are made of much sterner stuff there Skippy.

Forum List

Back