How did I benefit from racism?

There were some nasty anti-Irish Catholic pogroms in the USA, like the Philadelphia Nativist Riots, and Bloody Monday in Kentucky.
That was a bunch of white people killing each other. What has that go to do with black people ? So it's black people fault that white people have acted like savages to each other in the past ?
But these seem to be left out of school text-books, why?
Everyone has heard of bloody Monday.

Bottom line is the Irishman learned that the best and fastest way of ascending to Whitehood was by stepping on the backs of the blacks. A lesson continuously internalized by other ethnic groups in America.

Goes to show that the black man truly has no allies
Because of Black privilege?
I know your not gonna soak this in but I keep on saying it.

There’s nothing wrong with people of European descent being proud of their specific ethnic and national heritage. If you want to celebrate a bunch white people killing each other a few hundred years ago (Philadelphia Nativist Riots, and Bloody Monday in Kentucky) ...knock yourself out.

But here's the problem

White supremacy.

Those cultures, the traditions of Scotland and Ireland and England and Polish and the Russians have been suppressed and lost in the name of this pan-European unity called whiteness.

It's white people that want to celebrate this fkin ridiculous notion of whiteness which nobody can actually explain what white culture is.

So suck it up those Russian cultures, Polish cultures, Irish cultures, Scottish cultures, Italian, the languages, the history, the customs have been lost to such an extent that your grasping at straws.

That's why white folks feel deculturated. That's why your whining on here "What about my polish people"

That's why you getting all mad at black people. For what ? We didn't do this shit. Whites have been culturally castrated, not by liberalism or lefties and for sure not by black people

You have been deculturated by whiteness and you wanna blame black people for something you did to yourselves
You wanna blame your shit on whitey.

No other race that came to America is so fully invested in martyrdom so much.

The days of you trying to gaslight have ended punk.

Essen didn't blame whitey for anything. He spoke irrefutable fact about the things whitey has done.

You can't dispute one word he has said.

Checkmate.
Yep.....whitey meaning every white motherfucker on the planet is working together in concert to keep the nigga down.

Paranoid much?

Sounds psychotic to me.

What’s so funny BlackFlag ?

I’m an immigrant. I have no ties to the history of this country. My family didn’t get out of poverty until I was in high school, and even then we weren’t well off. You know how many times I was called white boy growing up? You can laugh it off and say poor baby or something, which is what liberals do, but being the victim of racism isn’t a good feeling, and anyone can be racist.

White immigrants are white people. Now I asked you questions. I did not request the white conservative sob story. If being called the n word was the biggest thing I have ever had to face, I wouldn't be complaining about racism. My parents never made it out of poverty. We stayed poor and it was not because they were too lazy to work. My dad worked 2 jobs. My mom cleaned up old white racists in a nursing home. So spare me your that's what liberals do bullshit. I know what it is like to be a victim of racism and it ain't just being called a name.

I say this with no disrespect, but perhaps your parents could have worked smarter. When we first came to this country my dad worked at Alexanders and my mom was a baby sister. Both of them went to school and my dad became a computer programmer for Avon and my mom became an architect for Presbyterian hospital. I’m very proud of the hard work and sacrifices my parents made and so is my sister. They were terrific examples to me that with hard work and perseverance you can live a good life in this country.

I say this to you, there were jobs my parents were not allowed to work that yours were. Why do you white people consistently ignore the complete reality of what was done? White immigrants may have had it hard but they were not denied things by law.

Same for my parents so they had to leave their homeland and come to the US where they didn’t speak the language. They don’t bitch and complain the way you do.

There were some nasty anti-Irish Catholic pogroms in the USA, like the Philadelphia Nativist Riots, and Bloody Monday in Kentucky.
That was a bunch of white people killing each other. What has that go to do with black people ? So it's black people fault that white people have acted like savages to each other in the past ?

Bottom line is the Irishman learned that the best and fastest way of ascending to Whitehood was by stepping on the backs of the blacks. A lesson continuously internalized by other ethnic groups in America.

There’s nothing wrong with people of European descent being proud of their specific ethnic and national heritage. If you want to celebrate a bunch white people killing each other a few hundred years ago (Philadelphia Nativist Riots, and Bloody Monday in Kentucky) ...knock yourself out.

But here's the problem

White supremacy.

Those cultures, the traditions of Scotland and Ireland and England and Polish and the Russians have been suppressed and lost in the name of this pan-European unity called whiteness.

It's white people that want to celebrate this fkin ridiculous notion of whiteness which nobody can actually explain what white culture is.

So suck it up those Russian cultures, Polish cultures, Irish cultures, Scottish cultures, Italian, the languages, the history, the customs have been lost to such an extent that your grasping at straws.

That's why white folks feel deculturated. That's why your whining on here "What about my polish people"

That's why you getting all mad at black people. For what ? We didn't do this shit. Whites have been culturally castrated, not by liberalism or lefties and for sure not by black people

You have been deculturated by whiteness and you wanna blame black people for something you did to yourselves
The left created white guilt and recreated whiteness in America, and they literally created whiteness in Europe(after committing treason and flooding the continent with foreigners).

Your token white communist friends don’t speak for white people, and you sure as fuck don’t speak for white people.

I was the first person on either side of my family all the way back to homo erectus to attend a university.

I received NOTHING in inheritance from any parent, grandparent, or otherwise because there was nothing.

I had no connections or relationships for job opportunities.

I had no insiders and no legacy status.

I worked my way thought college and grad school.

No relative has ever loaned or gifted me any money other than minuscule amounts for birthdays or graduation.

No ancestor of mine owned or benefited from slavery. In fact, my great great great grandfather was a poor white farmer from Louisiana whose father was a poor immigrant from Scotland. He competed against slave-owner farms and was conscripted into the army by the CSA to defend an institution of which he not only did NOT benefit, but which was to his direct detriment.

My other ancestors were poor white cajuns or Irish immigrants who arrived here long after the NA's had been moved to reservations and paid for their trouble. My ancestors weren't exactly treated fairly.

I am willing to listen.

I am not interested in arguing. I will not respond. I am just listening.

Just tell me how I have benefitted from any form of racism.

I'll hang up and listen.

You didn't benefit from it, but you weren't hurt by it either. Congratulations?

Yeah, actually I was. There was a guy wearing a BLM shirt, that threw acid on me, and put a noose around my neck, at 2 AM in Chicago during a polar vortex.

Unfortunately I'm white, so when they found out I lied, I lost my cushy $125,000 a year job, and ended up in prison.

But here's the problem

White supremacy.

Essen didn't blame whitey for anything. He spoke irrefutable fact about the things whitey has done.

Checkmate.
Yep.....whitey meaning every white motherfucker on the planet is working together in concert to keep the nigga down.

Paranoid much?

Sounds psychotic to me.

Nope it doesn't mean every white and history along with current policies by white governments show this is the case.

If you can't take the truth, don't click post reply.

My other ancestors were poor white cajuns or Irish immigrants who arrived here long after the NA's had been moved to reservations and paid for their trouble. My ancestors weren't exactly treated fairly.
What you leave out is that the Irish got to where they are because of racism.

The Irish did not suffer from hundreds of years of slavery - Because they were White.
The Irish could vote by the 1860s, not the 1960s – Because they were White.
The Irish qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – Because they were White.
The Irish could live in nice neighbourhoods and go to nice schools – Because they were White.

Not everyone in the US saw them as fully White. But by the late 1800s, Whiteness in the US had been enlarged to include them and when the Irish first came to the USA in large numbers (in the 1800's) they had had almost no experience with blacks.

But after a short time in the states the Irish were rioting against blacks (as with the New York draft riots during the Civil War) and joining in the barring of blacks from labor unions, opposing school desegregation, and seeking to become white by assimilating to the white WASP system that was firmly in place.

The Irish joined the club of whiteness to the max.

Yes the Irish suffered and many never owned slaves. But whatever stereotypes they may have had then does not impact you now.

If you fill out a job application TODAY : No one cares if you are Irish.

• No one follows you around in the store.
  • No one assumes you are lazy.
  • No one assumes your child-like and can’t take care of yourself.
  • No one assumes you're criminal.
  • No one tells you are so much better off in America so you should be glad your ancestors were slaves.
  • No one acts like they did you a favor or saved you from a backwardness.
  • No one displays your human reminds as primitive until the late 70s.
  • You don't have to radically change/permanently alter a feature of your body to become accepted or get employment (like hair for example).
You're just another white person.

The same cannot be said for a black person. And how does this relates to slavery ?

The stereotypes were created during slavery as an excuse for enslaving blacks (we are childlike and need guidance, can’t take of ourselves need white help/masters, black women are sex-hungry, baby making machines to explain all the mixed children running around).

Or they were created after slavery to keep whites at the top and blacks at the bottom.

These stereotypes of blacks are to this day are still widely held and even defended by white folks and a few misguided blacks.

None of them are new. They are very old and they are based in slavery and it’s immediate aftermath.

You sit there and type that you and your family had nothing to do with the evils of the past but you are content to live with all the benefits that those evils brought.

You cannot sit in contentment in an oppressive system and claim innocence.

I bet during Jim Crow there were whites who told themselves they never owned slaves :

• So who cares if a black man is shot unarmed ?
  • If black schools are unfunded ?
  • If black schools are being closed and prisons built in their places ?
  • If black men are serving longer sentences for the same crimes ?
  • If black men need two more years of education to get the same pay ?
These problems go on today.
I was the first person on either side of my family all the way back to homo erectus to attend a university.
Education is part of the system of white supremacy.

Black kids are punished more harshly than white kids for minor behavioral infractions, even if they commit those infractions no more frequently than whites.

Black children are tracked into basic and remedial level classes while white kids are tracked into advanced and honors classes (whether or not they show promise and even sometimes quite a bit less)

• Why are predominantly Black school districts are under-funded ?
  • Why are predominantly Black school districts under-staffed with inexperienced teachers ?
  • Why are predominantly Black school districts denied books ?
  • Why are predominantly Black school districts denied microscopes and other lab equipment ?
  • Why are predominantly Black school districts always have hazardous waste near by black schools ?
  • Why are predominantly Black school districts always have to cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria ?
Because of the system of white supremacy.

Remember you are white and you were seen as white by your teachers. So as you were coming up you reaped the benefits of presumed whiteness :

The presumptions of competence
The presumptions of law-abidingness
The presumptions of general intelligence

None of these thing black people attending school can assume others will presume about us

Yeah you worked hard but your hard work was met with an access to an opportunity structure to which millions of black people have been denied.
I received NOTHING in inheritance from any parent, grandparent, or otherwise because there was nothing.
Really ? Where did you live ? What school did you go to ? Don't sit there and try and claim you came from the gutter.

White privilege works in 3 ways

1) Material (greater opportunity in the labor market, or greater net worth, due to a history in which whites had the ability to accumulate wealth to a greater extent than blk ppl)
2) Social (such as presumptions of competence, creditworthiness, law-abidingness, intelligence)
3) Psychological (not having to worry about triggering negative stereotypes, rarely having to feel out of place, not having to worry about racial profiling, etc.).

White privilege is the flipside of discrimination against black people.

If you are saying white privilege does not exist, then you must also say racism does not exist

There can be no down without an up

If black people are the targets of discrimination, in housing, employment, the justice system, or elsewhere, then whites, by definition, are being elevated above those black ppl.
You had white skin. That is you connection. That is your relationship.
Right. So must live on a island on your own then ...yeah ? So no white person ever cut you a break ? Open a door for you ? Give you insider info ?
No ancestor of mine owned or benefited from slavery.
Apart from a few nuts white people do not walk out their door in the morning saying, “I am going to screw black people”

They don't have to : Their forefathers set up the country to do just that.

A white American saying “My family never owned slaves” is like the daughter of a Mafia boss wearing her diamonds and pearls and saying she never murdered anyone or shook anyone down for money. As if the diamonds and pearls fell from the sky.

The evidence is clear. Slavery was merely a big part of a system of white supremacy (e.g. Slavery, Jim Crow, redlining, etc.) that explicitly and overtly benefitted whites economically, socially and legally well into the 1970s. So, so what your family never owned slaves. They certainly benefitted from the system that was, and still largely is, in place.

Perhaps Americans of Irish extraction should move to a reservation, or a district where impoverished Black people live, and continue talking about how ‘unfair ‘and ‘oppressive’ it is to be white.
In fact, my great great great grandfather was a poor white farmer from Louisiana whose father was a poor immigrant from Scotland. He competed against slave-owner farms and was conscripted into the army by the CSA to defend an institution of which he not only did NOT benefit, but which was to his direct detriment.
Your Irish family although they faced discrimination, never dealt with legalized segregation. Never were they treated as livestock rather than people in this country. They were allowed to intermarry with other groups, and they now have assimilated into being white, including being able to partake in white privilege.

It's extremely offensive when you sit there with this “I am of Irish background” or “My ancestors were poor” all this shape- shifting sh*t your doing to try and claim that you don’t have white privilege or have not participated in a white supremacist society.

There are quite a few people of Irish descent living in South Africa. Yet there has never been recorded in the history of SA that any white (Irish) person was forced to live in a squatter camp; that their houses were razed to the ground or bulldozed and then were dumped in the middle of nowhere or received special education to the level to only serve the master, i.e. the white man, etc. etc.

No Irish has been subjected to the pass laws, being made to endure life without any running water or electricity being made to feel like non-citizens in a country that they immigrated to when apartheid was in full swing.

Are you getting this ?

I think it's grotesque and monumentally repugnant of white ppl who want to own victim-hood whilst being FUCKING steeped in white privilege and patronizingly conflate their specific white ethnic problems within white dominance and project that onto black people and foist upon the very people (Black people) who have absolutely nothing to do with their (Irish) past oppression,

Get the fuck out my face.

And THEN you try to equate your history as similar to that of black history, thereby relinquishing any culpability emanating from THEIR OWN oppression/racism of black people all the while enjoying the ill-gotten fruits of white superiority.

Genius !! (lol)

Why don't you direct your complaints of ‘Irish oppression’ to you fellow white Anglo-Saxon brethren ? Why to Black people?

Black people have never enslaved or oppressed Irish people.

You have the fucking nerve to sit there trying to garner sympathy whilst exonerating yourself of racism, from the very people (Black people) whom whites oppress and continue to do so.
I said I would listen when I started this thread. That is what I am doing.

I am only responding to let you know that I read your post with an open mind.

Thank you for your response.

:beer:

But here's the problem

White supremacy.

Checkmate.

Paranoid much?

Sounds psychotic to me.

Nope it doesn't mean every white and history along with current policies by white governments show this is the case.

Nope. You're buying into a false stereotype that was created to keep you folks in line voting for Democrats. They do everything they can to make sure you never get ahead and become independent. The best way to do that is get you to question authority figures and hate whites. Get you to not be accountable for your actions by giving you an overly simplistic excuse for your failures. Whiteman bad. Whiteman hates blacks. Being poor is Whiteman's fault. Meanwhile most of your suffering is being caused by other blacks. High crime and poverty go hand in hand. Broken families are the # 1 contributor of youth violence. You are your own worst enemy. Whites don't want to have anything to do with a person who is the cause of most of the crime and violence in America. And sometimes the innocent gets lumped in with the guilty. Well.....that's life. Shit happens.

That was a bunch of white people killing each other. What has that go to do with black people ? So it's black people fault that white people have acted like savages to each other in the past ?Everyone has heard of bloody Monday.

But here's the problem

White supremacy.

Checkmate.

Paranoid much?

Sounds psychotic to me.

Nope. You're buying into a false stereotype that was created to keep you folks in line voting for Democrats. They do everything they can to make sure you never get ahead and become independent. The best way to do that is get you to question authority figures and hate whites. Get you to not be accountable for your actions by giving you an overly simplistic excuse for your failures. Whiteman bad. Whiteman hates blacks. Being poor is Whiteman's fault. Meanwhile most of your suffering is being caused by other blacks. High crime and poverty go hand in hand. Broken families are the # 1 contributor of youth violence. You are your own worst enemy. Whites don't want to have anything to do with a person who is the cause of most of the crime and violence in America. And sometimes the innocent gets lumped in with the guilty. Well.....that's life. Shit happens.

You are wrong. OK?

Just accept that and shut your motherfucking mouth.

Checkmate.

Paranoid much?

Sounds psychotic to me.

You are wrong. OK?

Why don't you make me.

No relative has ever loaned or gifted me any money other than minuscule amounts for birthdays or graduation.

No ancestor of mine owned or benefited from slavery. In fact, my great great great grandfather was a poor white farmer from Louisiana whose father was a poor immigrant from Scotland. He competed against slave-owner farms and was conscripted into the army by the CSA to defend an institution of which he not only did NOT benefit, but which was to his direct detriment.

I am willing to listen.

I'll hang up and listen.

You are 'white' that alone is all the racists bigoted left-wingers here need to justify their hatred of you.

Checkmate.

Paranoid much?

Sounds psychotic to me.

You are wrong. OK?

Why don't you make me.

LOL!

I am willing to listen.

I'll hang up and listen.

First off your descendants have always been free. Second, it was never illegal for any of your family to own property, read, write or go to school. Your family lived in the south during Jim Crow. Think about it. There is a book entitled "How the Irish became white." You might want to read that.

The system has benefited you in ways you ignore.

^^^ Racist Race Hustler gonna Race Hustle ^^^

I am willing to listen.

I'll hang up and listen.

You are 'white' that alone is all the racists bigoted left-wingers here need to justify their hatred of you.

What we don't like are the white racists. Are you telling us that all whites are racist?

I am willing to listen.

I'll hang up and listen.

First off your descendants have always been free. Second, it was never illegal for any of your family to own property, read, write or go to school. Your family lived in the south during Jim Crow. Think about it. There is a book entitled "How the Irish became white." You might want to read that.

I'm glad you are advertising what you do.

I am willing to listen.

I'll hang up and listen.

I'm glad you are advertising what you do.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection and Racist Race Baiting combined ^^^

But here's the problem

White supremacy.

The left created white guilt and recreated whiteness in America, and they literally created whiteness in Europe(after committing treason and flooding the continent with foreigners).

Your token white communist friends don’t speak for white people, and you sure as fuck don’t speak for white people.
There is no such thing as white guilt. Most whites would be happy if we back in chains.

I don't care about white ppl like u do. And I'm pretty sure you don't care about blk ppl like I do.

As long as we understand that. It's all good.

But here's the problem

White supremacy.

There is no such thing as white guilt. Most whites would be happy if we back in chains.

I don't care about white ppl like u do. And I'm pretty sure you don't care about blk ppl like I do.

If I don’t care what you do then I also don’t want you in chains and therefore neither do any other white people.

You are just a racist moron who is extremely paranoid.

But here's the problem

White supremacy.

You are thoroughly delusional.

What you leave out is that the Irish got to where they are because of racism.

The Irish did not suffer from hundreds of years of slavery - Because they were White.
The Irish could vote by the 1860s, not the 1960s – Because they were White.
The Irish qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – Because they were White.
The Irish could live in nice neighbourhoods and go to nice schools – Because they were White.

Not everyone in the US saw them as fully White. But by the late 1800s, Whiteness in the US had been enlarged to include them and when the Irish first came to the USA in large numbers (in the 1800's) they had had almost no experience with blacks.

But after a short time in the states the Irish were rioting against blacks (as with the New York draft riots during the Civil War) and joining in the barring of blacks from labor unions, opposing school desegregation, and seeking to become white by assimilating to the white WASP system that was firmly in place.

The Irish joined the club of whiteness to the max.

Yes the Irish suffered and many never owned slaves. But whatever stereotypes they may have had then does not impact you now.

If you fill out a job application TODAY : No one cares if you are Irish.

• No one follows you around in the store.
  • No one assumes you are lazy.
  • No one assumes your child-like and can’t take care of yourself.
  • No one assumes you're criminal.
  • No one tells you are so much better off in America so you should be glad your ancestors were slaves.
  • No one acts like they did you a favor or saved you from a backwardness.
  • No one displays your human reminds as primitive until the late 70s.
  • You don't have to radically change/permanently alter a feature of your body to become accepted or get employment (like hair for example).
You're just another white person.

The same cannot be said for a black person. And how does this relates to slavery ?

The stereotypes were created during slavery as an excuse for enslaving blacks (we are childlike and need guidance, can’t take of ourselves need white help/masters, black women are sex-hungry, baby making machines to explain all the mixed children running around).

Or they were created after slavery to keep whites at the top and blacks at the bottom.

These stereotypes of blacks are to this day are still widely held and even defended by white folks and a few misguided blacks.

None of them are new. They are very old and they are based in slavery and it’s immediate aftermath.

You sit there and type that you and your family had nothing to do with the evils of the past but you are content to live with all the benefits that those evils brought.

You cannot sit in contentment in an oppressive system and claim innocence.

I bet during Jim Crow there were whites who told themselves they never owned slaves :

• So who cares if a black man is shot unarmed ?
  • If black schools are unfunded ?
  • If black schools are being closed and prisons built in their places ?
  • If black men are serving longer sentences for the same crimes ?
  • If black men need two more years of education to get the same pay ?
These problems go on today.
Education is part of the system of white supremacy.

Black kids are punished more harshly than white kids for minor behavioral infractions, even if they commit those infractions no more frequently than whites.

Black children are tracked into basic and remedial level classes while white kids are tracked into advanced and honors classes (whether or not they show promise and even sometimes quite a bit less)

• Why are predominantly Black school districts are under-funded ?
  • Why are predominantly Black school districts under-staffed with inexperienced teachers ?
  • Why are predominantly Black school districts denied books ?
  • Why are predominantly Black school districts denied microscopes and other lab equipment ?
  • Why are predominantly Black school districts always have hazardous waste near by black schools ?
  • Why are predominantly Black school districts always have to cut art and music classes, sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria ?
Because of the system of white supremacy.

Remember you are white and you were seen as white by your teachers. So as you were coming up you reaped the benefits of presumed whiteness :

The presumptions of competence
The presumptions of law-abidingness
The presumptions of general intelligence

None of these thing black people attending school can assume others will presume about us

Yeah you worked hard but your hard work was met with an access to an opportunity structure to which millions of black people have been denied.
Really ? Where did you live ? What school did you go to ? Don't sit there and try and claim you came from the gutter.

White privilege works in 3 ways

1) Material (greater opportunity in the labor market, or greater net worth, due to a history in which whites had the ability to accumulate wealth to a greater extent than blk ppl)
2) Social (such as presumptions of competence, creditworthiness, law-abidingness, intelligence)
3) Psychological (not having to worry about triggering negative stereotypes, rarely having to feel out of place, not having to worry about racial profiling, etc.).

White privilege is the flipside of discrimination against black people.

If you are saying white privilege does not exist, then you must also say racism does not exist

There can be no down without an up

If black people are the targets of discrimination, in housing, employment, the justice system, or elsewhere, then whites, by definition, are being elevated above those black ppl.
You had white skin. That is you connection. That is your relationship.
Right. So must live on a island on your own then ...yeah ? So no white person ever cut you a break ? Open a door for you ? Give you insider info ?
No ancestor of mine owned or benefited from slavery.
Apart from a few nuts white people do not walk out their door in the morning saying, “I am going to screw black people”

They don't have to : Their forefathers set up the country to do just that.

A white American saying “My family never owned slaves” is like the daughter of a Mafia boss wearing her diamonds and pearls and saying she never murdered anyone or shook anyone down for money. As if the diamonds and pearls fell from the sky.

The evidence is clear. Slavery was merely a big part of a system of white supremacy (e.g. Slavery, Jim Crow, redlining, etc.) that explicitly and overtly benefitted whites economically, socially and legally well into the 1970s. So, so what your family never owned slaves. They certainly benefitted from the system that was, and still largely is, in place.

Perhaps Americans of Irish extraction should move to a reservation, or a district where impoverished Black people live, and continue talking about how ‘unfair ‘and ‘oppressive’ it is to be white.
In fact, my great great great grandfather was a poor white farmer from Louisiana whose father was a poor immigrant from Scotland. He competed against slave-owner farms and was conscripted into the army by the CSA to defend an institution of which he not only did NOT benefit, but which was to his direct detriment.
Your Irish family although they faced discrimination, never dealt with legalized segregation. Never were they treated as livestock rather than people in this country. They were allowed to intermarry with other groups, and they now have assimilated into being white, including being able to partake in white privilege.

It's extremely offensive when you sit there with this “I am of Irish background” or “My ancestors were poor” all this shape- shifting sh*t your doing to try and claim that you don’t have white privilege or have not participated in a white supremacist society.

There are quite a few people of Irish descent living in South Africa. Yet there has never been recorded in the history of SA that any white (Irish) person was forced to live in a squatter camp; that their houses were razed to the ground or bulldozed and then were dumped in the middle of nowhere or received special education to the level to only serve the master, i.e. the white man, etc. etc.

No Irish has been subjected to the pass laws, being made to endure life without any running water or electricity being made to feel like non-citizens in a country that they immigrated to when apartheid was in full swing.

Are you getting this ?

I think it's grotesque and monumentally repugnant of white ppl who want to own victim-hood whilst being FUCKING steeped in white privilege and patronizingly conflate their specific white ethnic problems within white dominance and project that onto black people and foist upon the very people (Black people) who have absolutely nothing to do with their (Irish) past oppression,

Get the fuck out my face.

And THEN you try to equate your history as similar to that of black history, thereby relinquishing any culpability emanating from THEIR OWN oppression/racism of black people all the while enjoying the ill-gotten fruits of white superiority.

Genius !! (lol)

Why don't you direct your complaints of ‘Irish oppression’ to you fellow white Anglo-Saxon brethren ? Why to Black people?

Black people have never enslaved or oppressed Irish people.

You have the fucking nerve to sit there trying to garner sympathy whilst exonerating yourself of racism, from the very people (Black people) whom whites oppress and continue to do so.
Nobody enslaved you. Quit acting like you suffer from the same shit blacks did in the past. Why can’t blacks today live in nice neighborhoods?

But here's the problem

White supremacy.

You are the one who is mad. You blame whites for everything.

Forum List

Back