How Did Cruz Screw It All Up After Wisconsin?

JimBowie1958 you still voting for Sanders?

I already voted for Trump in Virginia, and it isnt likely he will have the Democratic nomination, so the question is now kind of moot.

But if Sanders runs as an independent and gets on the VA ballot, I will vote for him, though I am giving him just a shaved RCH over Trump.

I like Trump and admire him for his accomplishments. I respect Sanders and admire him for being a very decent human being who has consistently taken the high road in this election.

There are preferences toward both in my mind, but Sanders is an honest, gentlemanly character of great integrity while addressing the core problems with the Too Big To Fail Banks, and that is the main diff on policies that I am rally concerned about. If they are too big to fail then they are too big for the economy and thus national security and they need to be broken up. I dont know that Trump will address this problem or not, but it is a root cause for most of our financial problems today. Certainly Hillary is a sellout to the Big Banks, and will only make the matter worse, much worse...into a disaster.

If Trump stated he would break up the Big Banks, I would vote for him over Sanders, but I see no indication of that.

Here Trump says we should not break up the BIG banks, just get rid of Dodd Frank.
Trump: Don’t break up big banks, get rid of Dodd-Frank

Shows how ignorant you are and how the average trump supporter is easily distracted by shiny stuff. Rick Santorum should have smashed trump. Even he has a record that can be looked at and is consistent with the views he runs on. The problem with these guys is, they let get away with the fact that he has not held a consistent position on anything, and has spent million of dollars financing everything that made the country a mess. Trump appeals because he says fuck on TV. The low info voter responds to that just like they did with Obammer. So with everyone talking about trump cussing on TV, trump gets away with flipping his stance on being PC. Meh, will be interesting to see how it go's. Now that the info sluts will get bored with him. Likely they will watch the Bernie Hillary thing unfold.
My, my, so judgemental of Trump supporters, but thats OK, I guess since we are mostly white?

Lol, you dont have the foggiest notion why Trump won, even 11 months after he started his campaign.

I guess its true; you just cant fix stupid.

No trump sopporter can say he is so good other then to say "because". looking at past posts from many new Trumpies, they would go on about how stupid Obama supporters were and are. what they fail to see is they are doing the same thing. many of those same for who say trump is good just because also up until trump started winning were singing the praisesof ted cruz. already the donald is going liberal. wil be intrestng to watch how they justify it or what they say when he flames out. or how they react when he picks Kasich as VP for being g a good soldier and helping take out the compitition just like Trump's buddy huckaboo.

JimBowie1958 you still voting for Sanders?

I already voted for Trump in Virginia, and it isnt likely he will have the Democratic nomination, so the question is now kind of moot.

But if Sanders runs as an independent and gets on the VA ballot, I will vote for him, though I am giving him just a shaved RCH over Trump.

I like Trump and admire him for his accomplishments. I respect Sanders and admire him for being a very decent human being who has consistently taken the high road in this election.

There are preferences toward both in my mind, but Sanders is an honest, gentlemanly character of great integrity while addressing the core problems with the Too Big To Fail Banks, and that is the main diff on policies that I am rally concerned about. If they are too big to fail then they are too big for the economy and thus national security and they need to be broken up. I dont know that Trump will address this problem or not, but it is a root cause for most of our financial problems today. Certainly Hillary is a sellout to the Big Banks, and will only make the matter worse, much worse...into a disaster.

If Trump stated he would break up the Big Banks, I would vote for him over Sanders, but I see no indication of that.

Here Trump says we should not break up the BIG banks, just get rid of Dodd Frank.
Trump: Don’t break up big banks, get rid of Dodd-Frank

Trump can't break up the big banks. He is beholden to them to, just diffrence ones from the others. The biggest issue for trum or sanders is how will he get anything done if they are presidant?

Shows how ignorant you are and how the average trump supporter is easily distracted by shiny stuff. Rick Santorum should have smashed trump. Even he has a record that can be looked at and is consistent with the views he runs on. The problem with these guys is, they let get away with the fact that he has not held a consistent position on anything, and has spent million of dollars financing everything that made the country a mess. Trump appeals because he says fuck on TV. The low info voter responds to that just like they did with Obammer. So with everyone talking about trump cussing on TV, trump gets away with flipping his stance on being PC. Meh, will be interesting to see how it go's. Now that the info sluts will get bored with him. Likely they will watch the Bernie Hillary thing unfold.
My, my, so judgemental of Trump supporters, but thats OK, I guess since we are mostly white?

Lol, you dont have the foggiest notion why Trump won, even 11 months after he started his campaign.

I guess its true; you just cant fix stupid.

oh, I only know one white trump supporter. seriously. 2 black dudes and 6 mexican dudes want trump. all liked Cruz, but went with Trump on of all things, the border.

HE CHOKED! HE CRUMBLED! HE COLLAPSED! HE GOT STEPPED ON!

HE DIED! TRUMP KILLED HIM!

but Senator Cruz is an honorable man and future Attorney General and future SC Justice.

Cruz is a dick and even his own party hates him

He has never built good-will with the party and has undercut his fellow republicans......he is Trump Lite

Cruz could have where trump is now had he taken on the immigration issue like Trump did and rejected the establishment.

The biggest turnoff for me however was cruz paying off radio hosts to support him and beck making him look like an Ayatollah.

HE CHOKED! HE CRUMBLED! HE COLLAPSED! HE GOT STEPPED ON!

HE DIED! TRUMP KILLED HIM!

but Senator Cruz is an honorable man and future Attorney General and future SC Justice.

He is despised by his fellow senators and would have a hard time even if reps had senate control.

Forum List

Back