How did Birth Control become a right?

Any employer worth working for supplies insurance. Those that don't....leave those jobs unfilled.

Well you keep bringing this up what....... about a hundred times now, and I keep explaining it to you over and over again. But you can't discuss anything with a brick wall. A brick wall doesn't understand. It's all solid and nothing gets through to it.

You can "explain" it all day, but the fact is, your one percenter boss decided you weren't worth insuring, and instead of blaming THAT piece of shit, you blame the black guy because he made it easier for poor people to get insurance.

Well you keep bringing this up what....... about a hundred times now, and I keep explaining it to you over and over again. But you can't discuss anything with a brick wall. A brick wall doesn't understand. It's all solid and nothing gets through to it.

You can "explain" it all day, but the fact is, your one percenter boss decided you weren't worth insuring, and instead of blaming THAT piece of shit, you blame the black guy because he made it easier for poor people to get insurance.

One more time (even though I realize it's a waste of time again) I blame both. I blame my boss, but his actions were instigated by the big eared moron you put in the White House. Without Commie Care, my employer could have never gotten away with getting rid of our healthcare plan without losing half of his workers.

There, do you think you have it down now, or are you going to bring it up again on Wednesday?

One more time (even though I realize it's a waste of time again) I blame both. I blame my boss, but his actions were instigated by the big eared moron you put in the White House. Without Commie Care, my employer could have never gotten away with getting rid of our healthcare plan without losing half of his workers.

Except he should have lost half his workers anyway. In fact, he should have lost all of them.

Can't see how anyone would stay there after that.

Point is, a rich guy fucked you and you blame the Black Guy.

There, do you think you have it down now, or are you going to bring it up again on Wednesday?

Naw, man, you are the best example of a stupid racist tool on this board. The rich fuck you and you blame people of color for your misery.

Yet you stayed with your asshole of an employer

Who is the fool here?

Who is the fool here?

The people who voted a Commie into office.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Except he should have lost half his workers anyway. In fact, he should have lost all of them.

Can't see how anyone would stay there after that.

Point is, a rich guy fucked you and you blame the Black Guy.

Naw, man, you are the best example of a stupid racist tool on this board. The rich fuck you and you blame people of color for your misery.

Wow, you didn’t even wait a day or two to show how dense you are. You replied right away with it.

Who is the fool here?

We got what we voted for

How is that wall coming?

Wow, you didn’t even wait a day or two to show how dense you are. You replied right away with it.

Because your position is still stupid.

It's not Obama's fault your employer considers you so worthless, so useless and so ultimately replaceable that he doesn't bother providing you with health insurance.

That's either on him for being an asshole, or you for being kind of a worthless slug. Or some combination thereof.

I agree that women have "a right to get used the way the love to get used the most", and not have to have children, as a result. Having children could be "reserved for Mr. Right", regardless of All of the Other Ones.

Because your position is still stupid.

It's not Obama's fault your employer considers you so worthless, so useless and so ultimately replaceable that he doesn't bother providing you with health insurance.

That's either on him for being an asshole, or you for being kind of a worthless slug. Or some combination thereof.

Well Joe, if your dog runs out of the yard because you didn’t close the gate, don’t blame the dog. Blame the asshole that opened the gate.

Most employers don’t want to deal with health insurance. Before that big eared creep, they had no choice. Dumbama gave them that choice. In fact, before this plot was introduced, the Democrats predicted that over 80% of employers would drop coverage. Afterwards, millions of good hard working people lost their coverage, so don’t just lay this on my employer.

You blind as a bat leftists refuse to see that. Instead, do what you always do and turn it into a race issue or evil rich man issue. Blame everybody but yourselves. It’s what Democrats have always done and always will.

Who is the fool here?

We got what we voted for

How is that wall coming?

Yep, you got what you voted for alright. That’s why we now own the Congress, the Senate, the White House, and the majority of governorships. And when we seal the deal in the Supreme Court, remember, you got what you voted for.

I want government out of insurance. So?
So you're a perfect dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich. Who are a disgrace along with the party as a whole, Super Dupe.
exactly what is your plan for the rich? you like to talk about them so fking what, what exactly are you going to do? if you can't do anything, stfu about em. they're useless to you then. come up with something to better your fking life you sorry ass. put your house up as collateral and start a business.

is that supposed to be English?
every word is english, yes. which word isn't?
Sounds like you enjoy being a slave to the Rich...

every man and woman is. If you think differently, you don't think.

Who is the fool here?

We got what we voted for

How is that wall coming?

Yep, you got what you voted for alright. That’s why we now own the Congress, the Senate, the White House, and the majority of governorships. And when we seal the deal in the Supreme Court, remember, you got what you voted for.

This can work out just fine for Democrats, when everyone sees the misinformation and hate you are basing your policy on, as long as you don't get too much of it passed... So far so good. I'm still hoping Trump gets the picture and stops listening to Fox Rush Limbaugh Infowars total crap.

Last edited:
So you're a perfect dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich. Who are a disgrace along with the party as a whole, Super Dupe.
exactly what is your plan for the rich? you like to talk about them so fking what, what exactly are you going to do? if you can't do anything, stfu about em. they're useless to you then. come up with something to better your fking life you sorry ass. put your house up as collateral and start a business.

Hilariously ironic, super dupe. No wonder the middle class and the lower classes are going to hell, and the GOP rich believe they're entitled to all the new wealth. Great job, dupes...

Hilariously ironic, super dupe. No wonder the middle class and the lower classes are going to hell, and the GOP rich believe they're entitled to all the new wealth. Great job, dupes...
so who gives you your money? Poor people? just rich... get it?

so who gives you your money? Poor people? just rich... get it?
Pretty much middle-class people, not CEOs making 300 times as much as their workers and greedy idiot GOP a holes at that...

Forum List

Back