How dark is your personality?

Uh-oh!!

Lost in thwhatever corridors of your mind, you're moderately psychopathic. You've always been unique and misunderstood by your peers. You were most likely bullied at some point by those that simply couldn't appreciated your unique perspective on life. You sometimes live in a completely different reality and exhibit abnormal and anti-social behaviors. Let's face it, sometimes you're down right creepy. However, you're only moderately psychopathic. You're inner darkness is balanced out by your incredible intelligence and creativity. So, stop collecting dead stuff and make some art! You'll be famous!

Good EVENING!!!!!!!

Greg
The males are doing well. But we can beat them down with ... well whatever.

[QUOwoo uldTthE="Mindful, postI'll3919100, member: 50973"]
Uh-oh!!

Lost in the dark corridors of your mind, you're moderately psychopathic. You've always been unique and misunderstood by your peers. You were most likely bullied at some point by those that simply couldn't appreciated your unique perspective on life. You sometimes live in a completely different reality and exhibit abnormal and anti-social behaviors. Let's face it, sometimes you're down right creepy. However, you're only moderately psychopathic. You're inner darkness is balanced out by your incredible intelligence and creativity. So, stop collecting dead stuff and make some art! You'll be famous!

Good EVENING!!!!!!!

Greg

***You sometimes live in a completely different reality and exhibit abnormal and anti-social behaviors. Let's face it, sometimes you're down right creepy.***

Hmmm.

That rings a bell.

:huddle:[/QUOTE]
I will slau
Itput seems
Dark enough to assume that site is run by the NSA.
I strongly disagree

the looneys think I'm evil. The authorities are always sympathetic. I reckon that tes was spot on.

It seemed a bit contradictory. How can one be a total psychopath, AND only moderately psychopathic? :dunno:
If I wa a psychopath I'd be enjying my super yachT and trophy wives.

no. Im a poor person with a concious who is getting increasingly savage about the idea of killing you. I am not unique.

Admittedly, the quiz was lacking a bit of nuance. No "somewhat agree" or "somewhat disagree" option?
Fuck you! You bloody bastard. ill hand you to my my rough men

4379a3b7-0b8a-4fa0-bbab-7b87539ed68c.jpg
\
A Total Psychopath!

Lost in the dark corridors of your mind, you're moderately psychopathic. You've always been unique and misunderstood by your peers. You were most likely bullied at some point by those that simply couldn't appreciated your unique perspective on life. You sometimes live in a completely different reality and exhibit abnormal and anti-social behaviors. Let's face it, sometimes you're down right creepy. However, you're only moderately psychopathic. You're inner darkness is balanced out by your incredible intelligence and creativity. So, stop collecting dead stuff and make some art! You'll be famous!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

\
A Total Psychopath!

The strange thing is, in that movie he did make a lot of art.

Wasn't very good art, but nonetheless...

\
A Total Psychopath!

Haven't seen that movie..........what is the name of that movie.......worth watching...........

\
A Total Psychopath!

Haven't seen that movie..........what is the name of that movie.......worth watching...........

American Psycho. It's... so-so?

Interestingly, making some art isn't always enough of an outlet for seriously psychopathic cases

ah.jpg

this quiz is totally fucked....

You're a completely balanced and grounded individual with healthy amounts of altruism, self-interest and emotional empathy. Based on your answers, you exhibit no signs or symptoms of evil. You're one of the rare ones who has made it through this world unscathed by the evil lurking around every corner. You're an angel!
No it's not. You are an angel in the eyes of you know who, no? (Hint>>>>>>Is SFC ring the bell?)

This is the dumbest online quiz I've seen in a while.

When the only options are "Strongly Agree", "Neutral" or "Strongly Disagree", there's a big problem. I went through the first 4 or so questions, and none of the choices applied for any of them.

You Exhibit No Symptoms of Evil

You're a completely balanced and grounded individual with healthy amounts of altruism, self-interest and emotional empathy. Based on your answers, you exhibit no signs or symptoms of evil. You're one of the rare ones who has made it through this world unscathed by the evil lurking around every corner. You're an angel!

I took this again just in case I might understand the questions differently, and I think I might have answered a couple differently, but the end result was the same :dunno:

Fun quiz!

My assessment should make it clear to you why it's unwise to fuck with me:

"Lurching in the dark corners and back rooms with your dubious and cunning power plays, you're moderately machiavellian! Based on your answers, it's clear that you have a strong inclination to manipulate and out-manoeuvre your foes. You are one to often justify the means to achieve the desired outcome. You're highly intelligent, a born leader, and draw your victims to your power grasp like moths to the flame. However, you're only moderately machiavellian. Your cunning wickedness is checked by your inner moral compass and rarely gets out of control! We fully expect to see you ruling a country someday!"

I'm working on overcoming that "moderately" part - studying one of those "Great Courses" seroes pm <acjoave;;o. Of course I had to con it out of someone to get it free but that was like taking candy from a baby (well, from a typical liberal).

Forum List

Back