How dark is your personality?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
How Dark Is Your Personality According To Scientists?

Me:

You're a completely balanced and grounded individual with healthy amounts of altruism, self-interest and emotional empathy. Based on your answers, you exhibit no signs or symptoms of evil. You're one of the rare ones who has made it through this world unscathed by the evil lurking around every corner. You're an angel!

Lurching in the dark corners and back rooms with your dubious and cunning power plays, you're moderately machiavellian! Based on your answers, it's clear that you have a strong inclination to manipulate and out-manoeuvre your foes. You are one to often justify the means to achieve the desired outcome. You're highly intelligent, a born leader, and draw your victims to your power grasp like moths to the flame. However, you're only moderately machiavellian. Your cunning wickedness is checked by your inner moral compass and rarely gets out of control! We fully expect to see you ruling a country someday!

I think they're calling me an asshole. :eek:

From your test.
Extremely Dark!
"Lurching in the dark corners and back rooms with your dubious and cunning power plays, you're moderately machiavellian! Based on your answers, it's clear that you have a strong inclination to manipulate and out-manoeuvre your foes. You are one to often justify the means to achieve the desired outcome. You're highly intelligent, a born leader, and draw your victims to your power grasp like moths to the flame. However, you're only moderately machiavellian. Your cunning wickedness is checked by your inner moral compass and rarely gets out of control! We fully expect to see you ruling a country someday!"

You're a completely balanced and grounded individual with healthy amounts of altruism, self-interest and emotional empathy. Based on your answers, you exhibit no signs or symptoms of evil. You're one of the rare ones who has made it through this world unscathed by the evil lurking around every corner. You're an angel

I always knew it. Pity everyone thinks Im anikan skywalker.

idrom your test.
Extremely Dark!
"Lurching in the dark corners and back rooms with your dubious and cunning power plays, you're moderately machiavellian! Based on your answers, it's clear that you have a strong inclination to manipulate and out-manoeuvre your foes. You are one to often justify the means to achieve the desired outcome. You're highly intelligent, a born leader, and draw your victims to your power grasp like moths to the flame. However, you're only moderately machiavellian. Your cunning wickedness is checked by your inner moral compass and rarely gets out of control! We fully expect to see you ruling a country someday!"
Well thank heavens you are right wing, otherwise Id be worried!

this quiz is totally fucked....

You're a completely balanced and grounded individual with healthy amounts of altruism, self-interest and emotional empathy. Based on your answers, you exhibit no signs or symptoms of evil. You're one of the rare ones who has made it through this world unscathed by the evil lurking around every corner. You're an angel!

Dark enough to assume that site is run by the NSA. :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:
that's me according to the test :badgrin:

Lurching in the dark corners and back rooms with your dubious and cunning power plays, you're moderately machiavellian! Based on your answers, it's clear that you have a strong inclination to manipulate and out-manoeuvre your foes. You are one to often justify the means to achieve the desired outcome. You're highly intelligent, a born leader, and draw your victims to your power grasp like moths to the flame. However, you're only moderately machiavellian. Your cunning wickedness is checked by your inner moral compass and rarely gets out of control! We fully expect to see you ruling a country someday!

Itput seems
Dark enough to assume that site is run by the NSA.
I strongly disagree

the looneys think I'm evil. The authorities are always sympathetic. I reckon that tes was spot on.

It seemed a bit contradictory. How can one be a total psychopath, AND only moderately psychopathic? :dunno:
If I wa a psychopath I'd be enjying my super yachT and trophy wives.

no. Im a poor person with a concious who is getting increasingly savage about the idea of killing you. I am not unique.

Itput seems
Dark enough to assume that site is run by the NSA.
I strongly disagree

the looneys think I'm evil. The authorities are always sympathetic. I reckon that tes was spot on.

It seemed a bit contradictory. How can one be a total psychopath, AND only moderately psychopathic? :dunno:
If I wa a psychopath I'd be enjying my super yachT and trophy wives.

no. Im a poor person with a concious who is getting increasingly savage about the idea of killing you. I am not unique.

Admittedly, the quiz was lacking a bit of nuance. No "somewhat agree" or "somewhat disagree" option?

Uh-oh!!

Lost in the dark corridors of your mind, you're moderately psychopathic. You've always been unique and misunderstood by your peers. You were most likely bullied at some point by those that simply couldn't appreciated your unique perspective on life. You sometimes live in a completely different reality and exhibit abnormal and anti-social behaviors. Let's face it, sometimes you're down right creepy. However, you're only moderately psychopathic. You're inner darkness is balanced out by your incredible intelligence and creativity. So, stop collecting dead stuff and make some art! You'll be famous!

Good EVENING!!!!!!!

Greg

Uh-oh!!

Lost in the dark corridors of your mind, you're moderately psychopathic. You've always been unique and misunderstood by your peers. You were most likely bullied at some point by those that simply couldn't appreciated your unique perspective on life. You sometimes live in a completely different reality and exhibit abnormal and anti-social behaviors. Let's face it, sometimes you're down right creepy. However, you're only moderately psychopathic. You're inner darkness is balanced out by your incredible intelligence and creativity. So, stop collecting dead stuff and make some art! You'll be famous!

Good EVENING!!!!!!!

Greg

I wonder if that pic of Christian Bale is copyrighted?

Uh-oh!!

Good EVENING!!!!!!!

Greg

***You sometimes live in a completely different reality and exhibit abnormal and anti-social behaviors. Let's face it, sometimes you're down right creepy.***

Hmmm.

That rings a bell.

:huddle:

Forum List

Back