How Dare You, President Trump.....

It is a contest to see who can stick their nose the furthest us Trump’s ass

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

...says the person who is currently sniffing Obama's pancreas from the inside!

Nice try there, but you will not find a post on this thread of me praising Obama.

Your little partisan mind cannot grasp that there are a few of us outside of the two party box that do not like either Trump nor Obama.

Now, go stick your head bald up Trump’s ass and wait for the next talking points memo.

Conservatives don't have talking points memos. That has always been a liberal thing. Check the headlines of every major newspaper daily and they all say the same thing. Watch the first 2 minutes of every alphabet-channel TV network. The anchors use the exact same words. How do you think they do that?

Nice try there, but you will not find a post on this thread of me praising Obama.

Your little partisan mind cannot grasp that there are a few of us outside of the two party box that do not like either Trump nor Obama.

Now, go stick your head bald up Trump’s ass and wait for the next talking points memo.

Conservatives don't have talking points memos. That has always been a liberal thing. Check the headlines of every major newspaper daily and they all say the same thing. Watch the first 2 minutes of every alphabet-channel TV network. The anchors use the exact same words. How do you think they do that?

Same fucking thing happens with all the alt-right websites from Brietbart to Drudge to Infowars. They are all the same. Now with Sinclair Broadcast Group buying up all the local news stations the same thing is happening on a local level, they are reading the same script all across the nation

I love how you wing nuts on both sides think your side is somehow different than the other.

Strengthen the military? Our planes have trouble staying in the sky and our ships keep ramming into other vessels.
That was Obama's military, Trump is building a better military.
We were already spending more than the next 10 countries put together.
The last thing we need is more military spending.
Where’s the money for education, infrastructure, healthcare, climate change.
Oh right. This Russian whore doesn’t believe in any of those things. Has to keep his corporate masters happy.
We spend more money on education, but you liberals want to indoctrinate our kids with liberal views. Instead of actually educating them.

Same fucking thing happens with all the alt-right websites from Brietbart to Drudge to Infowars. They are all the same. Now with Sinclair Broadcast Group buying up all the local news stations the same thing is happening on a local level, they are reading the same script all across the nation

I love how you wing nuts on both sides think your side is somehow different than the other.

I wouldn't know since I don't do alt-right anything. Have a nice day!

Ok, so that may be true, so what is the issue with either?

First I did not agree with Obama's plan to "fundamentally change the US", that is not what I want a POTUS to try and do. Second, I am vehemently opposed to ObamaCare, have been from the 1st day and still am. I am pro-2nd amendment and pro-life so I disagreed with Obama on both of those issues. While I do think that we humans are affecting the climate, I do not feel it is the job of any government to try and stop it. I disagreed with his meddling in the Middle East and keeping any troops in either Afghanistan or Iraq. I think he went out of his way to try and divide the nation along many fault lines.

First off with Trump I disagree that America is not great, so it does not need to be great "again". I disagree with building a wall, but I am not open borders. I am vehemently opposed to his trade wars and him trying to isolate the US from the world in all areas but militarily, which is the one area I think we should pull back in. I am opposed to keeping any troops in Afghanistan. I think he goes out of his way to try and divide the nation along many fault lines. I think Trump is even less honest than Obama was and I also think that Trump allows his ego to make too many decisions for him, not because he an egomaniac but just the opposite, he is the most insecure man that I have ever witnessed. But I do agree with both of his SCOTUS picks, so he has that going for him.
ok, so we agree on quite a bit.
so my thing with the wall. how do you secure the border without one?
He doesn't divide the nation, he's acutally very positive and uplifting. He doesn't want illegals and crazies entering the country. He doesn't attack American citizens or any groups there in, unless it's like democrats...which is his job.
On trade, we have to do something. This notion that manufacturing is all about robots is false. Why? Well why move factories to Mexico to build robots, you could build those in the US.
Also, I'm all for free trade, but it has to be reciprocal. Why have we not held other countries to the same standards they hold us to?
And why are we paying for their defense......none of those countries spend much on defense......because they count on us.....it has to stop.

giphy.gif

How dare you:

• Lower my taxes
  • Strengthen the military
  • Protect immigrant children from being molested in detention camps
  • Try to stop foreign governments from ripping us off
  • Build a wall to stop drug and human trafficking
  • Enforce the law
  • Try to make peace with our enemies
  • Arrest MS-13 members
  • Actively try to prevent acts of terrorism on our soil
  • Try to make America great again
  • Appoint judges to the bench that follow the law
  • Respond to attacks from your critics
  • Refuse to take questions from dishonest journalists
  • Act friendly to heads of state in foreign countries
  • Work your ass off for no pay while us Democrats do nothing but complain

You trump cultists really are nuts ! Where to start on this list?

“Lower taxes “. Well that is true ! But you forget that the big biz and the rich received a larger proportion of those cuts than joe average . And everyone agrees this cuts will make our debt much munch worse .

how do you figure the rich got more tax cuts? because they make more than us so their numbers will be higher like they pay more than you on the taxes today because you know why, they make more than you. again for you illiterates on the left 10% of 1,000 is 100 dollars and 10% of 1,000,000 is 100,000. we each got the same tax cut, they get more savings cause they have more money. fk I wish you idiots on the left would learn you some math.

I said proportionally more .

And why should they get a cut anyway? The wealthy have been doing quite well since the economic turn around that started since obama.

Why do you care what the wealthy are doing?
Maybe you need to focus on you.

Fox : Trump had the opportunity to look Putin square in the eye and tell him: “ What you did in the 2016 was reprehensible and it will never happen again.”

Instead the cowardly president blamed America instead.

Wow.
Oh you mean the reports from our FBI and CIA that just love and adore Trump, that haven done anything to make him question them? Those agencies?

giphy.gif

How dare you:

• Lower my taxes
  • Enforce the law
  • Arrest MS-13 members

“Lower taxes “. Well that is true ! But you forget that the big biz and the rich received a larger proportion of those cuts than joe average . And everyone agrees this cuts will make our debt much munch worse .

how do you figure the rich got more tax cuts? because they make more than us so their numbers will be higher like they pay more than you on the taxes today because you know why, they make more than you. again for you illiterates on the left 10% of 1,000 is 100 dollars and 10% of 1,000,000 is 100,000. we each got the same tax cut, they get more savings cause they have more money. fk I wish you idiots on the left would learn you some math.

And why should they get a cut anyway? The wealthy have been doing quite well since the economic turn around that started since obama.

Why shouldn’t they the rich get a tax cut? What is your issue?

giphy.gif

How dare you:

• Lower my taxes
  • Enforce the law
  • Arrest MS-13 members

:whatsign:No kidding?????:disbelief:

WOW!!!:shok:

A person who pays more taxes and has more expenses just might get more tax relief with a tax cut??

That's weird!!!:dunno:

THIS MUST STOP IMMEDIATELY, GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!:imsorry3:

Who pays more in taxes ?

Righties act as if there is only one tax. Federal income taxes. If only !

How about actually tax rates . What % of their income goes to taxes .

The rich pay more in taxes.
What other taxes are you talking about?
Who cares what % of their income goes to taxes...what is your point?

giphy.gif

How dare you:

• Lower my taxes
  • Enforce the law
  • Arrest MS-13 members

See that's the problem with you people.
First you don't understand how cutting business taxes helps many people get jobs
Second you guys are really focused on other people. Do you guys try and find your coworkers salaries? do you care what they make? and if you do, why?

I’d agree with you EXCEPT the economy is already doing well and unemployment was already low !

You pull that tax card when times are bad , to spur the economy.

What you don’t understand is now is the best time to deal with the debt.

What do you care if people pay less tax? Who the fk are you?

Wait, Drudge is now alt right? Is this serious?

giphy.gif

How dare you:

• Lower my taxes
  • Enforce the law
  • Arrest MS-13 members

Well duh I just showed how that works. You still don’t understand percentages on higher figures I see. LOL

Fox : Trump had the opportunity to look Putin square in the eye and tell him: “ What you did in the 2016 was reprehensible and it will never happen again.”

Instead the cowardly president blamed America instead.

Wow.
No evidence exists to blame them. Isn’t the investigation still ongoing? Who discusses on an open investigation. What a fool

jc you still proud of your putin fearing scum in our WH? Just askin
About 499,000,000 results (0.44 seconds)

Search Results

View attachment 205493
God Bless the USA - I'm Proud to be an American~ Lee Greenwood ...

Not sure who you’re referring to. So I can’t help you!

I'm sure you can help but even you must be embarrassed by the show our AH president put on yesterday IMAGINE believing putin over his own intelligence people?? The worst ever

Search Results

View attachment 205493

I'm sure you can help but even you must be embarrassed by the show our AH president put on yesterday IMAGINE believing putin over his own intelligence people?? The worst ever

Not at all. What did you expect? He spoke the truth. The fbi created a coup from the top. And you expect him to compliment that? He’d have been a fool. I’m proud of him! Deal with it.

Did you want him to start a war? What?

Search Results

View attachment 205493

Not at all. What did you expect? He spoke the truth. The fbi created a coup from the top. And you expect him to compliment that? He’d have been a fool. I’m proud of him! Deal with it.

Did you want him to start a war? What?

Certainly not But sticking up for your own country your own intelligence people is too much to ask from the shit for brains?
Yesterday might not have been treason BUT it was a betrayal of American values This POS is UNFIT to be President

Forum List

Back