How come?

Norman

Name one argument that does not start from an axiom.

Many, many and many more.

For example, it's either true or not true that X, or any other tautology. Many arguments can be proven plainly from the rules of deduction, without any further assumptions(read:axioms).

you are changing the goal posts.. We are talking manufacturing jobs not service jobs. I have not seen anyone talk about nuclear physicist jobs being brought up.

When was it specified that we were talking about manufacturing jobs? I never specified which sector I was talking about.

By the way, the majority of you do not have manfacturing jobs. Most of you probably work middleman jobs like marketing, finance, research, logistics, ect.

Go to fucking hell..

Injection molding 30 years..now I am an industrial maintence guy in energy..

These libs have never run a lathe or mill, I'd be stunned if they can turn a screw driver or change their own flat tire.

Go to fucking hell..

Settle down. I am just stating the obvious.

The majority of Americans, which are middle class, are not blue collar.

For example, it's either true or not true that X, or any other tautology.

That has an axiom. It implies that there is such thing as an objective truth.

For example, it's either true or not true that X, or any other tautology.

That has an axiom. It implies that there is such thing as an objective truth.

Erm... what?

That's not how logic works. I am talking about the axioms as the true statements, not of the logical system itself.

"An axiom or postulate is a statement that is taken to be true, to serve as a premise or starting point for further reasoning and arguments. As used in modern logic, an axiom is simply a premise or starting point for reasoning"

Go to fucking hell..

If the United States stops being a major manufacture of goods, our demise is certain. We are a top manufacture in terms of quality and innovation. The problem is hundreds of thousands of jobs killing government regulations and over lapping layers of blood sucking vamp government taxing businesses dry. If Trump can get the governments boot off the necks of business we will rule the world in manufacturing.

Go to fucking hell..

You could have fooled me, i still dont get where democrats like to say manufacturing is dead in this country, we are still number 2.

Erm... what?

That's not how logic works. I am talking about the axioms as the true statements, not of the logical system itself.

"An axiom or postulate is a statement that is taken to be true, to serve as a premise or starting point for further reasoning and arguments. As used in modern logic, an axiom is simply a premise or starting point for reasoning"
'
Exactly. All arguments have an axiom, IE, a premise. There is no such thing as universal knowledge, therefore all arguments are established from a mutual starting point.

Last edited:
We need to get all the able bodied moochers working so my taxes can be lowered. I'm tired of paying my share plus the moochers share.
Trumps going to use your tax dollars to pay people to make widgets, and pay other people to melt those widgets down for more widget making material. Republicans will cheer him when he announces the jobs he just created.

Wrong, he doesn't create jobs communist union style. That's your forte. Dig ditches and have other people fill them up... what a plan!

So far he has already saved 1000 well paying jobs, that need no tax payer expense. How many have you created?
800 jobs btw, and 1300 still leaving.

Anyways, he just bribed Carrier to keep jobs they don't want or need. That they can get rid of anytime still.

Which is fine and all, as long as we can afford it. But what happens if he takes that strategy nationwide? I hope nothing terrible.

You could have fooled me, i still dont get where democrats like to say manufacturing is dead in this country, we are still number 2.

It certainly isn't dead, but whatever. I am just pointing out that most Americans are not laborers.

If the United States stops being a major manufacture of goods, our demise is certain.

Demise? Like the sky is going to fall?

Name one empire in all of human history that has not fallen prey to this. There isn't one. We have already amassed a debt so large that aggressive economic growth is out only hope of digging out of the hole. Pouring coffee and frying burgers won't cut it, we have to take raw materials, leverage our huge advantage in energy, and manufacture goods.

Go to fucking hell..

If the United States stops being a major manufacture of goods, our demise is certain. We are a top manufacture in terms of quality and innovation. The problem is hundreds of thousands of jobs killing government regulations and over lapping layers of blood sucking vamp government taxing businesses dry. If Trump can get the governments boot off the necks of business we will rule the world in manufacturing.

Our quality sucks..no where to being even close to the Germans and I swear to god we are turning out the most stupidest workers the world has ever seen, they lack common sense , ambition , trouble shooting skills, hell I am affraid to give some of these kids a screw driver they might poke their eye out with it.

We need waaayy more technical high schools

We need to get all the able bodied moochers working so my taxes can be lowered. I'm tired of paying my share plus the moochers share.
Trumps going to use your tax dollars to pay people to make widgets, and pay other people to melt those widgets down for more widget making material. Republicans will cheer him when he announces the jobs he just created.

Wrong, he doesn't create jobs communist union style. That's your forte. Dig ditches and have other people fill them up... what a plan!

So far he has already saved 1000 well paying jobs, that need no tax payer expense. How many have you created?

Anyways, he just bribed Carrier to keep jobs they don't want or need. That they can get rid of anytime still.

Which is fine and all, as long as we can afford it. But what happens if he takes that strategy nationwide? I hope nothing terrible.

Just admit it, you are so petty that you wish all those people lost their jobs just so Trump would not have a win on the board. I'd like to see just one of you gutless coward liberals have the balls to admit it.

If thays what China pays us to do with them, what be fuck do we care....

Erm... what?

'
Exactly. All arguments have an axiom, IE, a premise. There is no such thing as universal knowledge, therefore all arguments are established from a mutual starting point.

No, you can deduce things even without axioms. For example "Either A is true or is not true".

Similarly you can deduce, there can't be such a thing as a square circle, simply based on the definition of a square and a circle. Duh... You have drank the post-modernist bullshit kool aide, "the truth is there is no truth", now THAT lingo doesn't make any sense at all.

No, you can deduce things even without axioms. For example "Either A is true or is not true".

I can point out 2 axioms

1. It implies that there is an objective truth.

2. It implies that there are only two possibilities.

Just admit it, you are so petty that you wish all those people lost their jobs just so Trump would not have a win on the board. I'd like to see just one of you gutless coward liberals have the balls to admit it.
Not at all. Trump's a grifter and a conartist. When something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. What he did with Carrier is not sustainable, and he lost many more jobs than he "saved."

I can point out 2 axioms

1. It implies that there is an objective truth.

2. It implies that there are only two possibilities.

It's not an axiom, but a definition...

But let's see you coming up with that square circle, this should be good!

Forum List

Back