How come?

Go to fucking hell..

Injection molding 30 years..now I am an industrial maintence guy in energy..

Settle down. I am just stating the obvious.

The majority of Americans, which are middle class, are not blue collar.

If the United States stops being a major manufacture of goods, our demise is certain. We are a top manufacture in terms of quality and innovation. The problem is hundreds of thousands of jobs killing government regulations and over lapping layers of blood sucking vamp government taxing businesses dry. If Trump can get the governments boot off the necks of business we will rule the world in manufacturing.

Our quality sucks..no where to being even close to the Germans and I swear to god we are turning out the most stupidest workers the world has ever seen, they lack common sense , ambition , trouble shooting skills, hell I am affraid to give some of these kids a screw driver they might poke their eye out with it.

We need waaayy more technical high schools

The liberals shut down most of the shop classes in schools and got rid of the industrial machines donated to high schools by local industry. Hell most don't even teach auto shop anymore.

I make a lot of money so I buy a lot of stuff. Over the last 4 to 5 years here's been my experience. I would not buy any tools or machines manufactured in China or Taiwan, its crap, with the odd rare exception. Autos I have had German, Japanese, and USA. My German auto was a huge disappointment, sure the engine and transmission were great but the rest of the vehicle was junk. The Japanese vehicle which was actually made in Japan was fine. Nothing special, functional. The USA vehicles were a mixed bag. The Chrysler vehicles looked nice but fell apart. Ford's have been decent and the 2017 I purchased a few weeks ago is a work of art in design and function.

Why would government schooling want to train factory workers? They want more high income nerds behind computers.

Go to fucking hell..

If the United States stops being a major manufacture of goods, our demise is certain. We are a top manufacture in terms of quality and innovation. The problem is hundreds of thousands of jobs killing government regulations and over lapping layers of blood sucking vamp government taxing businesses dry. If Trump can get the governments boot off the necks of business we will rule the world in manufacturing.

Our quality sucks..no where to being even close to the Germans and I swear to god we are turning out the most stupidest workers the world has ever seen, they lack common sense , ambition , trouble shooting skills, hell I am affraid to give some of these kids a screw driver they might poke their eye out with it.

The liberals shut down most of the shop classes in schools and got rid of the industrial machines donated to high schools by local industry. Hell most don't even teach auto shop anymore.

I make a lot of money so I buy a lot of stuff. Over the last 4 to 5 years here's been my experience. I would not buy any tools or machines manufactured in China or Taiwan, its crap, with the odd rare exception. Autos I have had German, Japanese, and USA. My German auto was a huge disappointment, sure the engine and transmission were great but the rest of the vehicle was junk. The Japanese vehicle which was actually made in Japan was fine. Nothing special, functional. The USA vehicles were a mixed bag. The Chrysler vehicles looked nice but fell apart. Ford's have been decent and the 2017 I purchased a few weeks ago is a work of art in design and function.
Even craftsman tools went to China.....environmental regulations on value added metals.....

I fucking hate liberals......

We shouldn't muddy the waters by conflating craftsman with modern manufacturers.

Crops and weapons were the only two commodities that were nessecary back in the day.

Go to fucking hell..

Even craftsman tools went to China.....environmental regulations on value added metals.....

Try to buy a set of wheels for your truck or car today that are not made in China, I guarantee you we lost that industry due to the libs environmental bull shit. It takes a LOT of energy to cast aluminum, something the USA has a shit ton of and China has virtually none of, they have to import oil, gas, coal.

We shouldn't muddy the waters by conflating craftsman with modern manufacturers.

Crops and weapons were the only two commodities that were nessecary back in the day.
And value added metals manufacturing, and textile manufacturing, and value added clay manufacturing, and value added wood manufacturing, raw materials extraction, and raw materials value add manufacturing....

Seems manufacturing has been around, well, as long as modern man.....huh......

Try to buy a set of wheels for your truck or car today that are not made in China, I guarantee you we lost that industry due to the libs environmental bull shit. It takes a LOT of energy to cast aluminum, something the USA has a shit ton of and China has virtually none of, they have to import oil, gas, coal.
Stack based value added metals have been decimated by liberals......

We only buy Snap-on. Excellent quality, made in the US, lifetime warranty, and the dudes on the truck that sell the stuff are both local and know their shit.

Stack based value added metals have been decimated by liberals......

I'll give you one, furniture. There is a company that ships USA oak to China which mills the wood and applies the finish, then its shipped back to the USA to be assembled into furniture. Why? Because the environmental regulations on the furniture finishing became so absurd they could no longer finish it here in the US.

Guess where most of the Amish handcrafted furniture is manufactured now...yeah China. You are talking pieces that sell for thousands of dollars. We can absolutely manufacture that high grade of furniture right here in America if we get the governments book off the neck of the industry.

Are there Amish in China? It is not Amish handcrafted furniture if it is being manafactured in China... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back