How come this story did not get national attention. Black cop kills unarmed white man

Michael Brown's mostly black school Normandy H.S. was given millions by the state & fed to get accredited, boosting spending per student over $12k per student. That is way above the $8k national average. Now the looting will cause more business, good citizens & their tax dollars to leave the area. They have doomed themselves to certain failure.

I've noticed that as the white population decreases, so does the tax-base, property value, and outside investments businesses and corporations are willing to make in the city.
This in turn causes a decline in city services.
In order to try to maintain basic minimum service, taxes have to be raised.
This forces even more businesses and taxpayers out because who wants to live in a violent, unsafe poorly maintained city?

The proliferation of the black underclass via a transfer of wealth from white tax-payers breeds more crime and violence.
With declining city services, and out of control crime rates, more people/business choose to leave...etc..etc..rinse and repeat.

Take Detroit for instance. It's a fine example of this. A negro run city, with negro elected officials, representing a negro populace, has turned the city into little more than ruins.

Have you ever heard of the term "redlining"?

You use the term negro here. You claim to use it in your daily life. I'd like proof of that.

Come on over sometime. I'd be glad to explain it to you.

No, dummy. Just make a video with you and a placard that says "fuck you LL" while you are calling black people the word "negro". Simple stuff.

And......redlining? Ever heard of it?
My Nick name for my neighbor is ******, whats it to ya?

Michael Brown's mostly black school Normandy H.S. was given millions by the state & fed to get accredited, boosting spending per student over $12k per student. That is way above the $8k national average. Now the looting will cause more business, good citizens & their tax dollars to leave the area. They have doomed themselves to certain failure.

I've noticed that as the white population decreases, so does the tax-base, property value, and outside investments businesses and corporations are willing to make in the city.
This forces even more businesses and taxpayers out because who wants to live in a violent, unsafe poorly maintained city?

The proliferation of the black underclass via a transfer of wealth from white tax-payers breeds more crime and violence.
With declining city services, and out of control crime rates, more people/business choose to leave...etc..etc..rinse and repeat.

Take Detroit for instance. It's a fine example of this. A negro run city, with negro elected officials, representing a negro populace, has turned the city into little more than ruins.

You use the term negro here. You claim to use it in your daily life. I'd like proof of that.

No, dummy. Just make a video with you and a placard that says "fuck you LL" while you are calling black people the word "negro". Simple stuff.

My Nick name for my neighbor is ******, whats it to ya?

Redlining? Ever heard the term?

Yeah..right...I didn't think you'd want to.
Let me know when you'll be in the N.O. area. Maybe we could get together for lunch....or something.It would be my pleasure.

Long ago...and it has nothing to do with black run detroit and the mess they created.
Why are you trying to change the subject...again?

EDIT:

..and what is your fascination with the word "negro"? we've been over this before..You still don't get it?

Let me know when you'll be in the N.O. area. Maybe we could get together for lunch....or something.It would be my pleasure.

Long ago...and it has nothing to do with black run detroit and the mess they created.

EDIT:

..and what is your fascination with the word "negro"? we've been over this before..You still don't get it?

I'm mocking you for being a lying shit. You DO NOT USE THAT WORD in real life. You are a fucking loser who thinks it is funny to use it here. I would have lunch with you, bitch. And I will bring along a 70 year old black man whom you will be afraid to call "negro".

EDIT:

I'm mocking you for being a lying shit. You DO NOT USE THAT WORD in real life. You are a fucking loser who thinks it is funny to use it here. I would have lunch with you, bitch. And I will bring along a 70 year old black man whom you will be afraid to call "negro".

Any time, son...Any time. Just let me know. I'd be glad to meet you for...lunch.

Justice for James: Black Cop Shoots Unarmed White Veteran in Orange, TX over Racial Slur | Texas GOP Vote
James Whitehead was a white veteran who had recently come back from war. Orange, TX Police Officer Robert Arnold (who has a history of violence) shot and killed unarmed James Whitehead. Arnold is black. -
We did not see rioting in the streets, no looting from white citizens. This happened last year and this is first I heard of it
“How come” you're a liar and rightwing partisan hack.

******* just live for a excuse to loot stores. They don't give a shit about justice, they just think they deserve more. The don't comprehend looting dooms their neighborhood & schools to always have less.
Not all conservatives are racists, such as this idiot, for example.

And racism is not sanctioned by conservative dogma.

But it is a fact that racists identify as conservative, such as this idiot, and are most comfortable among republicans.

It's therefore incumbent upon conservatives and republicans to examine their dogma and policy positions to discover why and correct the problem.

Personally, I am fed up with words and terms deemed inappropiate. Like Negro. I will stop using it when negros stop having it in their organization names.

Personally, I am fed up with words and terms deemed inappropiate. Like Negro. I will stop using it when negros stop having it in their organization names.

You have stopped using it. You don't use it to refer to another live human being in person. You want to use it....but you don't. That makes you a coward.

Justice for James: Black Cop Shoots Unarmed White Veteran in Orange, TX over Racial Slur | Texas GOP Vote
James Whitehead was a white veteran who had recently come back from war. Orange, TX Police Officer Robert Arnold (who has a history of violence) shot and killed unarmed James Whitehead. Arnold is black. -
We did not see rioting in the streets, no looting from white citizens. This happened last year and this is first I heard of it

The FOX crowd is too old to do a walking protest...

Can we use Little Black Sambo again? I want to paint my yard jockey back to black also...

Can we use Little Black Sambo again?

Only in the context of eating pancakes, and only if you're African-American or Indian-American. Otherwise it's inexcusably racist and highly offensive.

You have stopped using it. You don't use it to refer to another live human being in person. You want to use it....but you don't. That makes you a coward.
I have no reason to use it unless the discussion is about negros. I can say black or negro, actually. But, in behalf of the asian guy being thrown around his store, and for all those who got sucker punched in the knockout game, I choose to say negro. Otherwise, negro behavior is beneath my notice.
Oh and ******* are in every race. Black, brown, white, yellow, red. Thats a term I won't use because there is no such thing as United ******* Fund, etc.
You can call me what you want, think of me what you want. I don't really give a rats ass.

Forum List

Back