How come this story did not get national attention. Black cop kills unarmed white man

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
The "protected class" is allowed to do anything they want. Haven't you learned that yet?

Because ******* are driven by racism. White people aren't very racist & know the legal system will fairly dispense justice unless you are rich or a cop.

******* just live for a excuse to loot stores. They don't give a shit about justice, they just think they deserve more. The don't comprehend looting dooms their neighborhood & schools to always have less.

Justice for James: Black Cop Shoots Unarmed White Veteran in Orange, TX over Racial Slur | Texas GOP Vote We did not see rioting in the streets, no looting from white citizens. This happened last year and this is first I heard of it

Why didn't we see protests after that incident? We did. Were they met with riot police? Nope.

It happened over three years ago and was well publicized.
Riots are met with riot police.

There were no riots when the off duty officer killed the man.

Michael Brown's mostly black school Normandy H.S. was given millions by the state & fed to get accredited, boosting spending per student over $12k per student. That is way above the $8k national average. Now the looting will cause more business, good citizens & their tax dollars to leave the area. They have doomed themselves to certain failure.

That story did get national attention - 3 years ago, when it happened.
I don't recall reading or hearing anything about it. And the nature of such an incident is something I would find interesting and would remember. So the coverage must have been brief and minimal in northern states

Michael Brown's mostly black school Normandy H.S. was given millions by the state & fed to get accredited, boosting spending per student over $12k per student. That is way above the $8k national average. Now the looting will cause more business, good citizens & their tax dollars to leave the area. They have doomed themselves to certain failure.

I've noticed that as the white population decreases, so does the tax-base, property value, and outside investments businesses and corporations are willing to make in the city.
This in turn causes a decline in city services.
In order to try to maintain basic minimum service, taxes have to be raised.
This forces even more businesses and taxpayers out because who wants to live in a violent, unsafe poorly maintained city?

The proliferation of the black underclass via a transfer of wealth from white tax-payers breeds more crime and violence.
With declining city services, and out of control crime rates, more people/business choose to leave...etc..etc..rinse and repeat.

Take Detroit for instance. It's a fine example of this. A negro run city, with negro elected officials, representing a negro populace, has turned the city into little more than ruins.

I've noticed that as the white population decreases, so does the tax-base, property value, and outside investments businesses and corporations are willing to make in the city.
This forces even more businesses and taxpayers out because who wants to live in a violent, unsafe poorly maintained city?

The proliferation of the black underclass via a transfer of wealth from white tax-payers breeds more crime and violence.
With declining city services, and out of control crime rates, more people/business choose to leave...etc..etc..rinse and repeat.

Take Detroit for instance. It's a fine example of this. A negro run city, with negro elected officials, representing a negro populace, has turned the city into little more than ruins.

Have you ever heard of the term "redlining"?

You use the term negro here. You claim to use it in your daily life. I'd like proof of that.

You use the term negro here. You claim to use it in your daily life. I'd like proof of that.

Come on over sometime. I'd be glad to explain it to you.

...but why are you trying to change the subject...again?

Come on over sometime. I'd be glad to explain it to you.

No, dummy. Just make a video with you and a placard that says "fuck you LL" while you are calling black people the word "negro". Simple stuff.

And......redlining? Ever heard of it?

That story did get national attention - 3 years ago, when it happened.

I live in Texas and never heard of it.

I don't live in Texas, and I heard about it on TV, in the paper, and on this very message board.

No one's fault but your own if you weren't paying attention.

Forum List

Back