How come this story did not get national attention. Black cop kills unarmed white man

Personally, I am fed up with words and terms deemed inappropiate. Like Negro. I will stop using it when negros stop having it in their organization names.

You have stopped using it. You don't use it to refer to another live human being in person. You want to use it....but you don't. That makes you a coward.
I have no reason to use it unless the discussion is about negros. I can say black or negro, actually. But, in behalf of the asian guy being thrown around his store, and for all those who got sucker punched in the knockout game, I choose to say negro. Otherwise, negro behavior is beneath my notice.
Oh and ******* are in every race. Black, brown, white, yellow, red. Thats a term I won't use because there is no such thing as United ******* Fund, etc.
You can call me what you want, think of me what you want. I don't really give a rats ass.

You have GOT to be feeling better now. I mean......months and months.....possibly years and years.....of pretending to be something you aren't. That has got to wear you down.

You ought to go to bed tonight thanking the dirty, nasty, thieving hordes of NEGROES in Ferguson for releasing you from your self-imposed prison.

Personally, I am fed up with words and terms deemed inappropiate. Like Negro. I will stop using it when negros stop having it in their organization names.

You have stopped using it. You don't use it to refer to another live human being in person. You want to use it....but you don't. That makes you a coward.
I have no reason to use it unless the discussion is about negros. I can say black or negro, actually. But, in behalf of the asian guy being thrown around his store, and for all those who got sucker punched in the knockout game, I choose to say negro. Otherwise, negro behavior is beneath my notice.
Oh and ******* are in every race. Black, brown, white, yellow, red. Thats a term I won't use because there is no such thing as United ******* Fund, etc.
You can call me what you want, think of me what you want. I don't really give a rats ass.

You have GOT to be feeling better now. I mean......months and months.....possibly years and years.....of pretending to be something you aren't. That has got to wear you down.

You ought to go to bed tonight thanking the dirty, nasty, thieving hordes of NEGROES in Ferguson for releasing you from your self-imposed prison.
lol!!!

Forum List

Back