How come no one cares about the 800 black babies planned parenthood will flush today

And why do the anti Trump protesters want so many of their own babies aborted anyway? I mean aren't families basically a good thing

Planned Parenthood and Racism

“…reckless breeding,’ ‘spawning… human beings who never should have been born.” Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants, African Americans and poor people.

Planned Parenthood has a long and well-documented history of racism beginning with its founder, Margaret Sanger. More African-Americans have died from abortion than from AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined. And in America today, a black child is three times more likely to be killed in the womb than a white child.

Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25%.

Planned Parenthood operates the nation’s largest chain of abortion clinics and almost 80% of its facilities are located in minority neighborhoods. About 13% of American women are black, but they submit to over 35% of the abortions.

While these statistics are shocking, they are embedded in the history of Planned Parenthood. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was active with the Klu Klux Klan and the eugenics movement in the beginning of the twentieth century.

Today, Planned Parenthood is the number one provider of abortions in the United States and received over 350 million dollars in taxpayer in 2009. While they claim that they do much more than abort children, their own figures tell a different story: in 2007, they made only 5,000 adoption referrals, while aborting over 300,000 children.

Although it’s true that Planned Parenthood’s mission is to serve underserved communities, they are inadvertently still following the goal of Margaret Sanger – ridding the world of “human beings who never should have been born.”.
We know that so-called pro-lifers don't care. We are no longer fooled by their fake concern.

How come nobody on your side cares that having a baby carries a big responsibility that some people, especially in black communities can't meet? How come nobody on your side cares that you are DEMANDING a real person to risk their lives to carry a fetus, not a baby to term? How come nobody on your side cares that ones a person comes out of the womb he or she has access to health care, a roof over their head, food, or in the case of that person being an illegal immigrant, parents or even their freedom? Seems to me that those are just as good, and in the end hyperbolic questions as you put forth in this OP.
Look don't get me wrong, I dont need your babies either, so you have my blessing to flush as many as possible. After all they would grow up like you anyway....

Flush away
So you concede that you don't care about the babies that don't have parents that are your ideological allies? Great that means you will leave abortion as a personal choice. Glad I could help you see the light.
I want any retard who wants to kill her kids to have that right, after all Hillary killed all of Bill's kids and that clearly makes the world a better place
Good luck with that. I'm pretty sure somewhere in the NT it said that Jesus hated Democrats and they should be killed. Hey and Hitler killed retarded people so you have found your ideological ally. Peace Rosy I hope being a complete idiot works for you.
Any woman who wants to kill her own children is retarded. Since the earth does not need more retards let them kill each other
You have your head so far up the fundamentalist Christian rights ass, you can't see the hypocrisy even when you spout it.

And why do the anti Trump protesters want so many of their own babies aborted anyway? I mean aren't families basically a good thing

“…reckless breeding,’ ‘spawning… human beings who never should have been born.” Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants, African Americans and poor people.

Planned Parenthood has a long and well-documented history of racism beginning with its founder, Margaret Sanger. More African-Americans have died from abortion than from AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined. And in America today, a black child is three times more likely to be killed in the womb than a white child.

Planned Parenthood operates the nation’s largest chain of abortion clinics and almost 80% of its facilities are located in minority neighborhoods. About 13% of American women are black, but they submit to over 35% of the abortions.

While these statistics are shocking, they are embedded in the history of Planned Parenthood. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was active with the Klu Klux Klan and the eugenics movement in the beginning of the twentieth century.

Today, Planned Parenthood is the number one provider of abortions in the United States and received over 350 million dollars in taxpayer in 2009. While they claim that they do much more than abort children, their own figures tell a different story: in 2007, they made only 5,000 adoption referrals, while aborting over 300,000 children.

Although it’s true that Planned Parenthood’s mission is to serve underserved communities, they are inadvertently still following the goal of Margaret Sanger – ridding the world of “human beings who never should have been born.”.
We know that so-called pro-lifers don't care. We are no longer fooled by their fake concern.
I care deeply that murderers do not have more murdering children.... so flush away

You do realize PP does not use federal funds for abortions, don't you? Sager was not for eugenics. She was pro birth control esp for families that could not afford to have another child.

Don't you worry , now states are saying no abortions at 22 weeks, as they can survive if on a ventilator the rest of the time. That money will come from taxpayers.

My only problem is BC and protection. You anti life people forget about that, the spread of disease from unprotected sex.

Like the poster said, you are pro birth, not pro life.
Sangar was pro eugenics.....there is zero doubt about that. and She actually spoke the women's KKK......Trump has not done that....and back then the KKK was a serious issue, not like today where it's a joke. Also most of the PP locations are in inner cities and not in suburbs or rich areas.....hmmmmmm

But for funding, I don't care if it goes directly for abortions, why? Because they use that money for other things, but it frees up the rest of their money for abortions. So if they had no funding, they would have to take some abortion money and use it for non abortion services...win win....

No she was not. Oh the rich get abortions and no one knows. I wonder if Ivanka or Melania had an abortion. Do you know the CBC doesn't have an accurate count of abortions, why because the wealth get it , ever hear of patient confidentiality. HIPPA.

Look don't get me wrong, I dont need your babies either, so you have my blessing to flush as many as possible. After all they would grow up like you anyway....

Flush away
So you concede that you don't care about the babies that don't have parents that are your ideological allies? Great that means you will leave abortion as a personal choice. Glad I could help you see the light.
I want any retard who wants to kill her kids to have that right, after all Hillary killed all of Bill's kids and that clearly makes the world a better place
Good luck with that. I'm pretty sure somewhere in the NT it said that Jesus hated Democrats and they should be killed. Hey and Hitler killed retarded people so you have found your ideological ally. Peace Rosy I hope being a complete idiot works for you.
Any woman who wants to kill her own children is retarded. Since the earth does not need more retards let them kill each other
You have your head so far up the fundamentalist Christian rights ass, you can't see the hypocrisy even when you spout it.
I support your right to kill your kids, so flush away.

I am agreeing with u stupid

You do realize PP does not use federal funds for abortions, don't you? Sager was not for eugenics. She was pro birth control esp for families that could not afford to have another child.

Don't you worry , now states are saying no abortions at 22 weeks, as they can survive if on a ventilator the rest of the time. That money will come from taxpayers.

My only problem is BC and protection. You anti life people forget about that, the spread of disease from unprotected sex.

Sangar was pro eugenics.....there is zero doubt about that. and She actually spoke the women's KKK......Trump has not done that....and back then the KKK was a serious issue, not like today where it's a joke. Also most of the PP locations are in inner cities and not in suburbs or rich areas.....hmmmmmm

But for funding, I don't care if it goes directly for abortions, why? Because they use that money for other things, but it frees up the rest of their money for abortions. So if they had no funding, they would have to take some abortion money and use it for non abortion services...win win....

No she was not. Oh the rich get abortions and no one knows. I wonder if Ivanka or Melania had an abortion. Do you know the CBC doesn't have an accurate count of abortions, why because the wealth get it , ever hear of patient confidentiality. HIPPA.
Planned parenthood is required to report stats in order to get funding

I care deeply that murderers do not have more murdering children.... so flush away

I care more that after they are born they are fed, live in a clean and good environment and get a good education. I doubt if you want your tax dollars going toward that.

No you don't. Quit pretending. You're not fooling anyone anymore.

Planned parenthood is required to report stats in order to get funding

Their funding does not include money for abortions, they even have HIPPA rules. That is why its none of your business.

No you don't. Quit pretending. You're not fooling anyone anymore.
I want every woman at every abortion rally to kill their kids. I mean who needs them, they dont I dont nobody does, face it these kids are better flushed

Last edited:

How come nobody on your side cares that having a baby carries a big responsibility that some people, especially in black communities can't meet? How come nobody on your side cares that you are DEMANDING a real person to risk their lives to carry a fetus, not a baby to term? How come nobody on your side cares that ones a person comes out of the womb he or she has access to health care, a roof over their head, food, or in the case of that person being an illegal immigrant, parents or even their freedom? Seems to me that those are just as good, and in the end hyperbolic questions as you put forth in this OP.
We do care, but we expect people to behave responsibly. you have birth control, you have abstinence......there is no excuse for aborting a child that had nothing to do with your poor decisions.
Birth control isn't a hundred percent effective. Sex isn't always consensual. Abstinance is a joke. Poor decisions everybody makes on occasions, and more importantly, NOT having a baby when you can't provide for it or you don't want, is about the most responsible thing you can do. Not to mention that it is a PERSONAL choice that I have no problem letting other people have. As Republicans like to say they want the government out of peoples lives, unless it's abortion when they want the government to step in. If you don't like abortions fine, don't get one then. As to you caring. So you want all people to have access to health care,food, shelter?

Looks like 800 aborted black babies is what it takes to get the republicans off their bar stools and posting their phony outrage.

I care more that after they are born they are fed, live in a clean and good environment and get a good education. I doubt if you want your tax dollars going toward that.
But u want your taxes feeding mexico

Yes and I want their children returned to the mothers. My god the trump admin is so filthy.
Lol when they get their little pickers back they will run back to mexico

job well done

Most are not from Mexico. I suspect many infants were adopted as we speak. Funny how the US gov can't get them together. Maybe we should be like Hitler and tatoo them. Seems many jews know who is who.
Trump is making sure that every child is returned to their biological parents

How come nobody on your side cares that having a baby carries a big responsibility that some people, especially in black communities can't meet?

How about they show a little adult initiative and stop fucking until they can afford the results?

This argument doesn’t consider rape or incest. Should a raped female who gets pregnant be forced to give birth to her rapist’s child? If so, why?

How come nobody on your side cares that having a baby carries a big responsibility that some people, especially in black communities can't meet?

How about they show a little adult initiative and stop fucking until they can afford the results?

This argument doesn’t consider rape or incest. Should a raped female who gets pregnant be forced to give birth to her rapist’s child? If so, why?
99.8 percent of abortions are for convenience

So is that a no?

Planned Parenthood is doing exactly what its founder and dems intended. Democrats have a long history abusing blacks.

So is that a no?
It's a fact 99.8 percent of abortions are not for the health of the mom or for rapes. But I support your right to kill your kids anyway, as no one wants them

Planned Parenthood is doing exactly what its founder and dems intended. Democrats have a long history abusing blacks.

Let them kill each other

Margaret Sanger was committed to controlling the black population. The Left knows this which is why they are trying to whitewash this stain. Watching liberal Blacks stand at Margaret Sanger awards at the same time calling out Bush and Trump as “racist” is comical.

No she wasn't , she felt blacks should be educated about contraception, instead of being forced to have babies they could not afford.

Why then Sanger’s need to focus on Blacks vs people in general?

Forum List

Back