How close is this country to dying due to Democrats actions?

Our country and it's people are getting older. The Democrats know this and are working to protect the American people from hardships now and those which will come in.the future. republicans aren't helping anyone , including themselves.
Lay out your case. I spent 42 years as a Democrat and do not agree with you. So try to persuade us here.

They conflate "stuff I agree with" with "Truth" and "stuff I don't agree with" with "Lies".

If you say something they don't like, you must be lying, because they know The Truth.

Who wants to tell them that that's not how it works?

:dunno:
It only works that way with extremists that aren't willing to compromise. Freedoms should always be equal and across the board and are not negotiable. Privileges are another matter. They come with responsibilities and obligations.

I see you need a reminder where the true danger to our country is.

trump-january-6-2.jpg

jan-6-8.jpg

jan-6-3.jpg

jan-6-4.jpg

proud-boys.jpg

terrorist-selfie-2.jpg

terrorist-selfie-3.jpg

terrorist-selfie.jpg

jan-6-5.jpg
You're a complete fucking hypocrite.

SHOW US THE PICTURES OF DNC SPONSORED RACE RIOTS IN EVERY MAJOR POPULATION CENTER

Try that again, and heads come off. You have my word on it.

Stop to think what you are!!!! I say that kindly.

I know what I am. A fiscal and constitutional conservative. Since Trumps record proves he's not, and is still a member of the GOP, then he's a RINO. Period. End of story.

How close is this country to dying due to Democrats actions?​

We’re getting closer every day in a variety of ways

The fiasco on the border is only the most glaring example

The border
Covid
Elections
All turned into problems by democrats

What opposition to the RINO's bring to the democrats?

More than you would get from all democrats

I call BS. What we get from RINO's are CR's and no budgets. We get debt ceiling increases with no spending cut mandates.
Since Regan, we've had 24 years with Republican presidents. And now, 19 years of democrat presidents. The GOP isn't any better than the left on this issue.
And make no bones about it, monetary issues are THE most important issue of out time, because it affects everything from abortion to immigration. And when the GOP can't even balance a budget, what good are they?

NONE. They don't bring anything more than RINO rhetoric to the table.

I call BS. What we get from RINO's are CR's and no budgets. We get debt ceiling increases with no spending cut mandates.
Since Regan, we've had 24 years with Republican presidents. And now, 19 years of democrat presidents. The GOP isn't any better than the left on this issue.
And make no bones about it, monetary issues are THE most important issue of out time, because it affects everything from abortion to immigration. And when the GOP can't even balance a budget, what good are they?

NONE. They don't bring anything more than RINO rhetoric to the table.
The budget is not the only issue that affects us

Republican swamp rats are big spenders so on that score I agree with you

But on other issues repubs are the better choice

The budget is not the only issue that affects us

Republican swamp rats are big spenders so on that score I agree with you

But on other issues repubs are the better choice

When the dollar crashes, none of those "other issues" will be important. They're not important now. Not really. For 99% of the USA, they're just something to talk about and bash the other side about. They make for good stump speeches and snappy comebacks on political forums.

Forum List

Back