How close is this country to dying due to Democrats actions?

Said the guy that supports the "trans women are men" whatever, the Biden Inflation reduction act and other Biden nonesuch. Are you that dumb?
What are you babbling about now crazy breath lady?

Lesh: You have NO Idea. I hated Bush, in 1990 and again Bush Jr in 2003. Phony wars for phony reasons. Biden? BIDEN? Are you Kidding me? If you voted for or support Biden after his multitude of fuck-ups at this point you are beyond redemption. Biden gave millions to Ukraine Biden got millions from China and for what? Trump? Made up insurrection or rape charges by democrats. Ok. I am done with you Biden useful idiots.

Last edited:
Lesh: You have NO Idea. I hated Bush, in 1990 and again Bush Jr in 2003. Phony wars for phony reasons. Biden? BIDEN? Are you Kidding me? If you voted for or support Biden after his multitude of fuck-ups at this point you are beyond redemption.
You hate this… you hate that..

You’re nuts.

The country will be fine. The GOP is likely permanently fractured though which will seem like a fate worse than death in our two-party system.

The problem with the fracture is that its based on one guy. What happens when he’s out of the picture?
never again will I think of them as the Moral Majority.

Starting on Trump, we have been bombarded with lies told about Trump. And you can assure yourself that they also lie about Biden. But not in the same way. They hate Trump and the lies about Biden are they are part of his team.

I love it that almost every thread is started by some Red Hat crying or in hysterics.

Starting on Trump, we have been bombarded with lies told about Trump. And you can assure yourself that they also lie about Biden. But not in the same way. They hate Trump and the lies about Biden are they are part of his team.

YOU ARE IN A CULT!
FREE YOURSELF BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

YOU ARE IN A CULT!
FREE YOURSELF BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!
I don't believe there are low life evil people who could come out and slander that poor, old, pedifile, racist, hair sniffer. It was frighting! To come out and slander poor old Goodie 'Two Shoes' Joe. Biden. It was uncalled for and you could see it in his eyes 'guilty as sin' and every body knew it. When they bring in the hair ball he cought up during booking with the DNA found in his Under Roos they will be putting away Old Goodie'Two Shoes' Joe for a long time. He will be lucky to snag a reach around The little perv wasnt going to walking on this one! I Almost felt sorry for him as he knelt there chocking on something.

Depends on how you define dying. I don't think we are going to die but Biden sure has turned us into a shithole country.

Forum List

Back