How can Trump ever be Commander in Chief

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
How can Trump be a true commander in chief when worked hard not to serve his country.
(Like Clinton, Bush and Cheney, they are all hypocrites)

Trumps dad sent the snot nosed kid to an expensive military academy. Why didn't he use what he learned in Viet Nam.

Trump had a high draft number in the 69 lottery. And supposedly a medical deferment before that. I'm sure he did what he could to avoid the draft. I'm pretty sure that most people didn't want to go to nam.
As Steve Earl once sang: "They draft the white trash first 'round here anyways."

Reminder: Donald Trump is a cowardly draft dodger

"While the Vietnam War that would claim the lives of some 58,000 of his countrymen raged, Trump received a series of deferments so that he could attend college at Fordham University and the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business.

"Then, after graduation, he received his fifth free pass, a fishy medical exemption that declared him ineligible for combat.

Of course there’s nothing unusual about America’s most fortunate sons being shifted quietly out of harm’s way and into lucrative business and political careers during wartime while their blue-collar brethren are shipped off to die in the muck, but if those same men then become the loudest voices for war, if they bellow and boast about how they’d use America’s military might and which opponents they’d crush, then their hypocrisy deserves to be recognized for what it is.

The mating call of the Chicken Hawk."
Now, can someone please explain why those serving in the US Military continue to back chicken hawks like Trump?

"While the Vietnam War that would claim the lives of some 58,000 of his countrymen raged, Trump received a series of deferments so that he could attend college at Fordham University and the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business.

"Then, after graduation, he received his fifth free pass, a fishy medical exemption that declared him ineligible for combat.

Of course there’s nothing unusual about America’s most fortunate sons being shifted quietly out of harm’s way and into lucrative business and political careers during wartime while their blue-collar brethren are shipped off to die in the muck, but if those same men then become the loudest voices for war, if they bellow and boast about how they’d use America’s military might and which opponents they’d crush, then their hypocrisy deserves to be recognized for what it is.

Now, can someone please explain why those serving in the US Military continue to back chicken hawks like Trump?
Because he's not Hillary. That's why.

gonna be a better CiC simply because of his attitude of America First Elmer .

Trump served and benefited our country through his entrepreneurial accomplishments more than killing Vietnamese would have.

How can Trump be a true commander in chief when worked hard not to serve his country.

Trumps dad sent the snot nosed kid to an expensive military academy. Why didn't he use what he learned in Viet Nam.

Someone who voted for Clinton asks a question like that?

Do you people have any sense of shame at all?

Remind us again when Bill Clinton, Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton served.

Oh Jesus Christ...

I can't stand Trump either, but let's not start pretending service matters. Not now. Remember, although he didn't have to weasel and worm to avoid service, Obama spent not one single day in a uniform.

And let's not start pretending avoiding service or deployment matters...

You fucking people...

Because your alternatives are Hillary Clinton and Red Bernie Sanders.

Because he's not Hillary. That's why.
That's a good point.
It's hard to imagine a worst choice for commander-in-chief than Hillary.

Because your alternatives are Hillary Clinton and Red Bernie Sanders.
Are you afraid of peace?
8b8dcd3fd6250edc5017ce009f20ba73.jpg

???

You almost gotta laugh that the desperate left seems to be playing the Veteran card even though Hillary's husband was a draft dodger and Sanders is a freaking commie.

Oh Jesus Christ...

I can't stand Trump either, but let's not start pretending service matters. Not now. Remember, although he didn't have to weasel and worm to avoid service, Obama spent not one single day in a uniform.

You fucking people...
It may not matter to you but it does to me.
It is one thing to avoid serving your country but it is another to become a hawk after avoiding service.

Trump likes to be a tough guy, just so he does not have to fight the fight.

That concerns me.

While Trump was dodging the draft Clinton and obama were at Hill 881 protecting their homies from being over run by the Viet Cong.
Neither Obama or Hillary Clinton are chicken hawks, they are just chickens.
I am fine with that.

Trump talks the talk but does not walk the walk.
He still has not come up with the vetrans donation he pledged when he had his one man show after skipping a debate.

He is the lowest of the low

Timothy McVeigh served with honor in viet nam but i wouldnt want him as president.

While Trump was dodging the draft Clinton and obama were at Hill 881 protecting their homies from being over run by the Viet Cong.
Neither Obama or Hillary Clinton are chicken hawks, they are just chickens.
I am fine with that.

Trump talks the talk but does not walk the walk.
He still has not come up with the vetrans donation he pledged when he had his one man show after skipping a debate.

He is the lowest of the low

I would disagree. Rubio, Cruz and hillary are far lower. Trump didnt want the disaster in Iraq and Libya that butchered thousands of americans that the chicken hawks rubio, cruz, and hillary supported.

Bernie's military.

Bernie Sanders versus the Pentagon
Oh Jesus Christ...

You fucking people...
It may not matter to you but it does to me.
It is one thing to avoid serving your country but it is another to become a hawk after avoiding service.

Trump likes to be a tough guy, just so he does not have to fight the fight.

That concerns me.
Then you should listen to Trump instead of listening about him. He's no hawk but would not let our defenses be destroyed.

Forum List

Back