How can Trump ever be Commander in Chief

How can Trump be a true commander in chief when worked hard not to serve his country.
(Like Clinton, Bush and Cheney, they are all hypocrites)

Trumps dad sent the snot nosed kid to an expensive military academy. Why didn't he use what he learned in Viet Nam.

Remind us again when Bill Clinton, Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton served.

In the transgender bathouse restroom.

Trump will be commander in chief by being elected in November. That's how.

You almost gotta laugh that the desperate left seems to be playing the Veteran card even though Hillary's husband was a draft dodger and Sanders is a freaking commie.
When are you planning to explain why vets and those currently serving in the military are supporting another in a long line of conservative draft dodgers?
image0154.jpg

Oh Jesus Christ...

I can't stand Trump either, but let's not start pretending service matters. Not now. Remember, although he didn't have to weasel and worm to avoid service, Obama spent not one single day in a uniform.

And let's not start pretending avoiding service or deployment matters...

You fucking people...
It may not matter to you but it does to me.
It is one thing to avoid serving your country but it is another to become a hawk after avoiding service.

Trump likes to be a tough guy, just so he does not have to fight the fight.

That concerns me.
----------------------------------- be concerned , sit up nights thinking about it , start drinking , sink into depression Elmer :afro: !!

That Trump didn’t serve in the military – or avoided it, for that matter – has no bearing on whether he’s qualified to be president.

Trump isn’t qualified to be president because he’s a bigot, con artist, and has complete contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and sound, responsible governance.

How can Trump be a true commander in chief when worked hard not to serve his country.

Trumps dad sent the snot nosed kid to an expensive military academy. Why didn't he use what he learned in Viet Nam.

If pricks like that had served in he military somebody would have killed them.....not the enemy, one of ours.

Which is more military experience than Obama had or for that matter it is more than either Clinton or Sanders

I knew just by looking at the title of this thread it would draw the attention of Right Wingers with A.D.D. and their inability to stay on topic.
You all need to grow a pair and admit that there is no defense for a man who weasels out of military duty. The only thing that can be said is that Trump has been consistent in being a lying cheating scumbag for most of his life - and his fraudulent deferments are no different.

If pricks like that had served in he military somebody would have killed them.....not the enemy, one of ours.
good point

Oh Jesus Christ...

I can't stand Trump either, but let's not start pretending service matters. Not now. Remember, although he didn't have to weasel and worm to avoid service, Obama spent not one single day in a uniform.

And let's not start pretending avoiding service or deployment matters...

You fucking people...

hjmick,

While I agree with you on Military service the Hillary Clinton and B. Obama have a history of servicing their communities... Trump has done nothing that doesn't serve Trump...

And anyone who said he created jobs, honestly have a good look at yourself... Trump is a below average business man... Compare him to others in his position..

That Trump didn’t serve in the military – or avoided it, for that matter – has no bearing on whether he’s qualified to be president.

Trump isn’t qualified to be president because he’s a bigot, con artist, and has complete contempt for the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and sound, responsible governance.

Nevertheless, you voted for Obama who is all of those things.

how many soldiers want to have that shrew who treated military officers and enlisted like crap? I only know about 25 military or ex military including a Green Beret Major and none of them can stomach the lying bitch as CiC

hjmick,

While I agree with you on Military service the Hillary Clinton and B. Obama have a history of servicing their communities... Trump has done nothing that doesn't serve Trump...

And anyone who said he created jobs, honestly have a good look at yourself... Trump is a below average business man... Compare him to others in his position..
Hilarry is all about hillary. To think she actually cares about people is belied by any testimony you might hear from any SS or FBI agent or military person who had guard duty on the first Shrew

It's a pretty safe bet that Trump won't embarrass the Armed Forces by acting ashamed of the United States. He won't forget Pearl Harbor, either.

how many soldiers want to have that shrew who treated military officers and enlisted like crap? I only know about 25 military or ex military including a Green Beret Major and none of them can stomach the lying bitch as CiC
I do not think the military is excited about Hillary or Trump.
But Trumps comments about providing nuclear arms to Japan and North Korea, leaving NATO, praising Putin, opening up conversations with North Korea, his comments about Muslims helping ISIS and others recruit;
The majority of the military will take Hillary.
That is how bad Trump is.

Forum List

Back