How can Trump ever be Commander in Chief

How can Trump be a true commander in chief when worked hard not to serve his country.
(Like Clinton, Bush and Cheney, they are all hypocrites)

Trumps dad sent the snot nosed kid to an expensive military academy. Why didn't he use what he learned in Viet Nam.

how many soldiers want to have that shrew who treated military officers and enlisted like crap? I only know about 25 military or ex military including a Green Beret Major and none of them can stomach the lying bitch as CiC
I do not think the military is excited about Hillary or Trump.
But Trumps comments about providing nuclear arms to Japan and North Korea, leaving NATO, praising Putin, opening up conversations with North Korea, his comments about Muslims helping ISIS and others recruit;
The majority of the military will take Hillary.
That is how bad Trump is.

Polls have been done that show 60% of the military will vote Trump.

Wrong again!

[

Wrong again!
The members of the military who generally vote Dem (and this case, for the Lying Bitch) are generally trade school enlistees who join the military because its the best job they can get or to get vocational training. The elite-SF, SEALS, Rangers etc are far more likely to vote for the GOP as are the career military. What sort of warrior would want the ultimate example of anti masculine values and anti-manly virtue as their "leader"?

How can Trump be a true commander in chief when worked hard not to serve his country.

Trumps dad sent the snot nosed kid to an expensive military academy. Why didn't he use what he learned in Viet Nam.

how many soldiers want to have that shrew who treated military officers and enlisted like crap? I only know about 25 military or ex military including a Green Beret Major and none of them can stomach the lying bitch as CiC
I do not think the military is excited about Hillary or Trump.
But Trumps comments about providing nuclear arms to Japan and North Korea, leaving NATO, praising Putin, opening up conversations with North Korea, his comments about Muslims helping ISIS and others recruit;
The majority of the military will take Hillary.
That is how bad Trump is.

Wrong again!
show the poll

Hillary never served our country either. She served her own interests. She is a liar. She loathes the military. She played fast and loose with national security.

Of the two, I will go with Trump simply because I think he'll make better decisions when it comes to the economy and national security. Hillary will continue Obama's destruction.

Which is more military experience than Obama had or for that matter it is more than either Clinton or Sanders

Well.....at least now Obama has served four years as president of the United States then got elected to four more. YEEEEEEHAAAWW

[

Wrong again!
The members of the military who generally vote Dem (and this case, for the Lying Bitch) are generally trade school enlistees who join the military because its the best job they can get or to get vocational training. The elite-SF, SEALS, Rangers etc are far more likely to vote for the GOP as are the career military. What sort of warrior would want the ultimate example of anti masculine values and anti-manly virtue as their "leader"?

REGARDLESS.....I advise you to practice saying, "Madame President!"

Which is more military experience than Obama had or for that matter it is more than either Clinton or Sanders

Well.....at least now Obama has served four years as president of the United States then got elected to four more. YEEEEEEHAAAWW

Yes. He abused his office by using the IRS against the opposition in 2012. And then there are the lies and cover up regarding Benghazi....

Yeah, it is possible we might have a female president.

But Fauxahontas would have to beat Trump if it were to happen near-term.

'Cause Old Hillary ain't goin' nowhere nohow but under de Democrat Party bus. But they won't twist the knife by using a little yellow short bus. Not so much out of respect; more because it might not be big enough.

Forum List

Back