How can Obamas approval rating and re-election poll

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Be telling 2 different stories?
Is this the same ABC that had issues with the video from the shooting in S florida?
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™
Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports™
Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

40-44 approval
Rasmussen has election at a dead heat with 3 GOP canidates still in race when polls where taken

Obama Leads Romney in Poll That Shows 19-Point Gender Gap - Bloomberg

now explain to me how BHO has a 44% approval and another 7% of those who do not approve will vote for him?

gender gap?

All polls are inaccurate and when proven right were lucky at best and perhaps swayed the elections themselves. Public polls should be outlawed. They are meaningless anyway.

All polls are inaccurate and when proven right were lucky at best and perhaps swayed the elections themselves. Public polls should be outlawed. They are meaningless anyway.

The level of how dis honest these events have become probaly are in some form against the law

We will see what happens now that Santorum is out, look for Gingrich to drop out soon. Now the real campaigning will begin.

Watch those polls go back and forth for a while.

We will see what happens now that Santorum is out, look for Gingrich to drop out soon. Now the real campaigning will begin.

Watch those polls go back and forth for a while.

I agree
I am so sick of the media trying to act the way they are on Obamas behalf

Last edited:
They haven't revealed Gallup's polling internals. Until they do, there's always the possibility they may have adopted the NYT's polling technique: 30 Democrats, 15 independents who voted for Obama in 2008, and 5 Republicans who may or may not have voted for Obama. Rassmussen usually has the most reliable polls. Obama is the most vile, corrupt, dirty, unscrupulous campaigner in the history of the men who have sought the presidency. There's always the ever present possibility his campaign manipulated or corrupted that particular poll's results.

They haven't revealed Gallup's polling internals. Until they do, there's always the possibility they may have adopted the NYT's polling technique: 30 Democrats, 15 independents who voted for Obama in 2008, and 5 Republicans who may or may not have voted for Obama. Rassmussen usually has the most reliable polls. Obama is the most vile, corrupt, dirty, unscrupulous campaigner in the history of the men who have sought the presidency. There's always the ever present possibility his campaign manipulated or corrupted that particular poll's results.

I agree. I am just so sick of these whining Libs
I will never be able to grasp it
Rasmussen is spot on 98% of the time
they have it as a toss up with Santorum and Newt still in it when the poll was taken
41% approval with about the same in the vote %

another indicator the ABC poll is junk or in reality biased was the very low 5% Un decided

Forum List

Back