How Can I Find Newly Started Threads?

Rikurzhen

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
Am I missing some obvious way of searching out a day's new threads?

The "New Posts" button returns all activity in all threads and that's not what I'm looking for.

Just new threads that have been started in the last day or since the last cookie reset.

The "New Posts" button returns all activity in all threads and that's not what I'm looking for.

Just new threads that have been started in the last day or since the last cookie reset.

I don't know a way to specifically do that but you can do what we did in the old software --- which is to go to "Forums" and click whatever sub-group interests you (Politics, Religion, whatever). That will give you not the most recently started ones but the most recently active (which will match to some extent, and whichever ones are old bumped ones can be passed over).

HTH

I don't know a way to specifically do that but you can do what we did in the old software --- which is to go to "Forums" and click whatever sub-group interests you (Politics, Religion, whatever). That will give you not the most recently started ones but the most recently active (which will match to some extent, and whichever ones are old bumped ones can be passed over).

HTH
WAY too time consuming...

HTH
WAY too time consuming...

Then do the Mr. H version --- every time you find a thread that either is, or isn't new, you have to take a drink. :wine:

The software used does not allow for searching new threads.Just new posts.

Politico wrote: The software used does not allow for searching new threads.Just new posts.

Granny says, "Well den...

... guess dat settles dat."

Forum List

Back