CDZ How can Donald Trump settle wiretapping debate

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
How Donald Trump could settle the debate around his wiretapping allegations - read more

As president, he not only has access to all of the intelligence and law enforcement information gathered by the federal government, including information gathered by surreptitious surveillance. He also - and here's where his clout is clear - as the nation's chief executive, and commander in chief, can authorise the release of US government information that he wishes to release.

If he had anything to release, he would have by now, but he's just making the accusations and expecting Congress to dig up something.

The good that could come out of this is he just might be a bit more careful about what he decides to lie about in the future.

Naw ... he doesn't have to worry about his lies. Just ask the trumpkins.

The good that could come out of this is he just might be a bit more careful about what he decides to lie about in the future.

You all keep saying this and that, but you never produce anything that proves he lied about something.

You all keep saying this and that, but you never produce anything that proves he lied about something.

OH

EMM

GEEE

I'm very afraid that you are not joking so click here and start reading.

Oh wait, your next post will be that its the fake media.

Funniest part of this is the people who will be hurt the most by the drumpf regime are those who voted for him.

Bottom line here is that the cheeto could end this right now, right here, today. He won't because he can't and he can't because he LIED.

As usual.

17156017_1836524419930837_2422914435500207886_n.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my prediction:

Donald's folks HAD TO get recorded. You can't call the wrong Russians from any phone in America and not expect the CIA to record you. I swear I heard Pence on the radio about a week ago even mention this.

Now it isn't the same as he said but Donald does not have a square command of exact statistics or the language. So by his usual 25% correct standards he will slide by because calls from his people DID get recorded.

Very easy for him to prove but he's lying.

Next, he will come up with yet another new shiny object and the trumpkins will forget all about this lie and defend his next lie.

Here is my prediction:

Donald's folks HAD TO get recorded. You can't call the wrong Russians from any phone in America and not expect the CIA to record you. I swear I heard Pence on the radio about a week ago even mention this.

Now it isn't the same as he said but Donald does not have a square command of exact statistics or the language. So by his usual 25% correct standards he will slide by because calls from his people DID get recorded.

You know, I think that part of the reason they were listening to Flynn was because he was working for the Turkish government as a lobbyist at the same time he was working with the Trump campaign, and they probably wanted to see if he was making deals with Turkey.

How Donald Trump could settle the debate around his wiretapping allegations - read more

As president, he not only has access to all of the intelligence and law enforcement information gathered by the federal government, including information gathered by surreptitious surveillance. He also - and here's where his clout is clear - as the nation's chief executive, and commander in chief, can authorise the release of US government information that he wishes to release.

Just like his tax returns....he will release the information when it makes the democrats look really stupid.....

Next, he will come up with yet another new shiny object and the trumpkins will forget all about this lie and defend his next lie.

Yeah...just revealed....he paid 38 million dollars in taxes......showing you guys have no clue how to deal with Trump....and when it is time, he will show you this evidence....

Yeah...just revealed....he paid 38 million dollars in taxes......showing you guys have no clue how to deal with Trump....and when it is time, he will show you this evidence....

Just to clarify what you mean,

Which tax returns did he release on his terms?

I read about the 2005 return he release before a couple pages were leaked (probably illegally) Trump releases tax info ahead of TV report

Is that fake Fox news or are you talking about different returns?

(I know Trump paid taxes some years and some years probably paid none as he took losses but you brought this up)

I read about the 2005 return he release before a couple pages were leaked (probably illegally) Trump releases tax info ahead of TV report

(I know Trump paid taxes some years and some years probably paid none as he took losses but you brought this up)

Those are them....

Those are them....

OK. I guess his terms to to "Trump" the MSNBC guy who apparently acquired parts of the return and was going to release them illegally.

-----------
Will Trump be "right enough" about the wire tapping claim if he can prove his associates phone calls to Turkey and Russia were recorded?

IMO there is no way I could have called Russian VIP's soo much and not have had my calls recorded so I guess Trump will be proven "right"?

The $38 mil he paid in 2005 was outrageously high; he actually only owed around $7 mil. We won't hold out breaths waiting for the tax dodgers on the 'progressive left' to thank Trump for his involuntary $31 mil donation to the govt.

Just like his tax returns....he will release the information when it makes the democrats look really stupid.....

This has been the pattern all along, but the fake news liars are pretty much certain their loyal audience is oblivious to real news and has been for decades.

The wiretapping charge is but a manifestation of the larger problem: Trump's fiendishly deficient ethical mien.

The wiretapping charge is but a manifestation of the larger problem: Trump's fiendishly deficient ethical mien.

" fiendishly deficient ethical mien" is some funny stuff given the media's utter lack of objectivity and openly in the pockets of the Democratic Party, and has lost every shred of credibility through constant and loud lying, disinformation, and fraud. The reportage and conduct of the media and the democrats since losing the election has only made those who elected Trump far more relieved that they didn't vote for the criminal syndicate that ran against him. He won; get over it.

Forum List

Back