How can an atheist have morals?

[
Are you comparing atheists to the KKK? WTH? It's money for the kids!

Atheists hate Christians. Atheists exist to crush Christians and deny civil rights to them. The relationship of Atheists to Christians is identical to that of the KKK to blacks. Atheism is a philosophy of hatred toward Christians.

You know this.

I'm not talking agnostics, but Atheists.

So, let's examine this. Why do you think atheists "hate" Christians? I have many family and friends who would consider themselves Christians, and I don't hate them.

[
Are you comparing atheists to the KKK? WTH? It's money for the kids!

Atheists hate Christians. Atheists exist to crush Christians and deny civil rights to them. The relationship of Atheists to Christians is identical to that of the KKK to blacks. Atheism is a philosophy of hatred toward Christians.

You know this.

I'm not talking agnostics, but Atheists.

It's clear you aren't an atheist but it's also clear by your hateful comments that you aren't Christian. You are not Morg you are not iMorg. Muslim perhaps?

"Hi I'm an atheist picking up up people in my boat here in Louisiana so they don't drown, especially children. Climb aboard. NO! We'd rather these children drown you heathen spawn of the Spaghetti Monster".

An oldie but a goodie -

God Will Save Me

A terrible storm came into a town and local officials sent out an emergency warning that the riverbanks would soon overflow and flood the nearby homes. They ordered everyone in the town to evacuate immediately.

A faithful Christian man heard the warning and decided to stay, saying to himself, “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a divine miracle to save me.”

The neighbors came by his house and said to him, “We’re leaving and there is room for you in our car, please come with us!” But the man declined. “I have faith that God will save me.”

As the man stood on his porch watching the water rise up the steps, a man in a canoe paddled by and called to him, “Hurry and come into my canoe, the waters are rising quickly!” But the man again said, “No thanks, God will save me.”

The floodwaters rose higher pouring water into his living room and the man had to retreat to the second floor. A police motorboat came by and saw him at the window. “We will come up and rescue you!” they shouted. But the man refused, waving them off saying, “Use your time to save someone else! I have faith that God will save me!”

The flood waters rose higher and higher and the man had to climb up to his rooftop.

A helicopter spotted him and dropped a rope ladder. A rescue officer came down the ladder and pleaded with the man, "Grab my hand and I will pull you up!" But the man STILL refused, folding his arms tightly to his body. “No thank you! God will save me!”

Shortly after, the house broke up and the floodwaters swept the man away and he drowned.

When in Heaven, the man stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”

[

Thinking something is silly and ridiculous is not hate. Lol. That is a SILLY analogy to try to make.

Stopping people from passive displays of their faith is not just unconstitutional, it's driven by hate.

I don't believe in Jesus, Buddha, and certainly not Muhammad's little pet god Allah. But I am certainly not an Atheist and have nothing to do with them. Why? Atheism is a manifestation of hatred - period. It is not different than the KKK, save that their victims are Christians rather than blacks.

We all know this, every last one of us.

[

Thinking something is silly and ridiculous is not hate. Lol. That is a SILLY analogy to try to make.

Stopping people from passive displays of their faith is not just unconstitutional, it's driven by hate.

I don't believe in Jesus, Buddha, and certainly not Muhammad's little pet god Allah. But I am certainly not an Atheist and have nothing to do with them. Why? Atheism is a manifestation of hatred - period. It is not different than the KKK, save that their victims are Christians rather than blacks.

Well, I'm not against people wearing their crucifixes and other religious symbols. I think that's taking things a bit too far.

No, atheism is not a manifestation of hatred. Lol. They are people who do not believe in gods. That is all. It is much different than the KKK. I suppose you all feel victimized when you are confronted by others about your beliefs.

[

Let's not forget how hateful the Christians are to gays and others who do not agree with them. Let's not forget that one time, in the not so distant past, Christians were murdering women and claiming that they were witches.

It's the Christians who use Hell and eternal suffering as a leverage tool. It is the Christians who threaten people with "eternal damnation." The atheists simply say that such beliefs are foolish.

So, let's examine this. Why do you think atheists "hate" Christians? I have many family and friends who would consider themselves Christians, and I don't hate them.

You burn crosses on their lawn out of love? :eek:

The Freedom From Religion Foundation, an Atheist cult, explains the hatred of Christians in this way;

• "I do not want to be bound to archaic mythologies. This is the 20th century."
  • "Christianity is an oppressive system used to control and manipulate people."
  • "Logic demands that religion be proven wrong."
  • "Christians should all be in mental wards."
  • "We are free thinkers and not bound by outdated and oppressive myths."
  • "Christians are sycophantic sheep."
The obvious question is "why do you care what others believe?" I don't believe in the tooth fairy, yet feel no need to have the police raid the room of a 5 year old to ensure that a dollar is not left under the pillow. Atheists do though. A child praying on sacred government ground will feel the wrath of the hate filled Atheists. God forbid a manger with a plastic Jesus is shown at Christmas, some fuckwad Atheist will get the vapors and start shrieking. In fact, saying "Christmas" will have these little turds coming unglued.

Atheists are basically the Taliban, THEY determine what others believe and use the state to enforce their religious laws.

You burn crosses on their lawn out of love? :eek:

The Freedom From Religion Foundation, an Atheist cult, explains the hatred of Christians in this way;

• "I do not want to be bound to archaic mythologies. This is the 20th century."
  • "Christianity is an oppressive system used to control and manipulate people."
  • "Logic demands that religion be proven wrong."
  • "Christians should all be in mental wards."
  • "We are free thinkers and not bound by outdated and oppressive myths."
  • "Christians are sycophantic sheep."
The obvious question is "why do you care what others believe?" I don't believe in the tooth fairy, yet feel no need to have the police raid the room of a 5 year old to ensure that a dollar is not left under the pillow. Atheists do though. A child praying on sacred government ground will feel the wrath of the hate filled Atheists. God forbid a manger with a plastic Jesus is shown at Christmas, some fuckwad Atheist will get the vapors and start shrieking. In fact, saying "Christmas" will have these little turds coming unglued.

Atheists are basically the Taliban, THEY determine what others believe and use the state to enforce their religious laws.

I burn crosses? Link. :D

I wouldn't care if you didn't want to prevent women from choosing or gays from choosing. Leave people alone.

Most atheists I have talked to in this day and age more or less have a strictly materialist view of the world, and typically say that man is no different than an animal.

This makes me wonder how atheists can logically justify having morals; for example if rape, torture, or murder aided one's own survival or the survival of one's group why should they be off the table?
you haven't talked to very many atheists then

It's clear you aren't an atheist but it's also clear by your hateful comments that you aren't Christian. You are not Morg you are not iMorg. Muslim perhaps?

It is interesting the depths of your ignorance. You are Taliban, yet chose as your avatar a man who was a devout Christian.

I suspect you are simple too ignorant to know anything about Newton.

"Hi I'm an atheist picking up up people in my boat here in Louisiana so they don't drown, especially children.

:lmao:

Yeah, like that's ever going to happen.. :eusa_whistle:

Climb aboard. NO! We'd rather these children drown you heathen spawn of the Spaghetti Monster".

An oldie but a goodie -

God Will Save Me

A terrible storm came into a town and local officials sent out an emergency warning that the riverbanks would soon overflow and flood the nearby homes. They ordered everyone in the town to evacuate immediately.

A faithful Christian man heard the warning and decided to stay, saying to himself, “I will trust God and if I am in danger, then God will send a divine miracle to save me.”

The neighbors came by his house and said to him, “We’re leaving and there is room for you in our car, please come with us!” But the man declined. “I have faith that God will save me.”

As the man stood on his porch watching the water rise up the steps, a man in a canoe paddled by and called to him, “Hurry and come into my canoe, the waters are rising quickly!” But the man again said, “No thanks, God will save me.”

The floodwaters rose higher pouring water into his living room and the man had to retreat to the second floor. A police motorboat came by and saw him at the window. “We will come up and rescue you!” they shouted. But the man refused, waving them off saying, “Use your time to save someone else! I have faith that God will save me!”

The flood waters rose higher and higher and the man had to climb up to his rooftop.

A helicopter spotted him and dropped a rope ladder. A rescue officer came down the ladder and pleaded with the man, "Grab my hand and I will pull you up!" But the man STILL refused, folding his arms tightly to his body. “No thank you! God will save me!”

Shortly after, the house broke up and the floodwaters swept the man away and he drowned.

When in Heaven, the man stood before God and asked, “I put all of my faith in You. Why didn’t You come and save me?”

And God said, “Son, I sent you a warning. I sent you a car. I sent you a canoe. I sent you a motorboat. I sent you a helicopter. What more were you looking for?”

Are you on drugs, or just stupid?

I guess I can kind of understand how some people NEED religion and the "fear of God" to keep them in line. Me? I don't need that. I always try to do the right thing. No fear of hell needed.

Well, I'm not against people wearing their crucifixes and other religious symbols. I think that's taking things a bit too far.

No, atheism is not a manifestation of hatred. Lol. They are people who do not believe in gods. That is all. It is much different than the KKK. I suppose you all feel victimized when you are confronted by others about your beliefs.

If Atheism is anything other than hate, why did the democratic party create the Westburo Baptist Church to slander and libel Christians?

Is that any different than "Birth of the Nation" portrayals of blacks? A fraudulent group founded by ACLU lawyer Fred Phelps? (Democrat candidate for Congress twice, democrat candidate for Governor.)

You're giong to tell me that's not pure hate? That Nazi level shit, and the left does it all the time - Archie Bunker, Colbert, et al.

People who don't believe, simply don't believe. We call them agnostics. Those who make a mission in their life to crush Christianity are called "Atheists," and are driven by hatred.

Tell me the truth, how is a plastic Jesus in a manger any more dangerous than "My Little Pony?" Yet the Taliban (Atheists) uses the implied violence of the state to outlaw the display of the first. That's not hate? Really? The Taliban has used the courts to establish a religion the prohibits the exercise of competing religions. That's not hate?

You do not have to believe in God to have morals. People instinctively know right from wrong.

Let's not forget how hateful the Christians are to gays and others who do not agree with them.

They tell them they will go to a hell that you claim doesn't exist?

THAT is the basis of your hate?

Really?

Let's not forget that one time, in the not so distant past, Christians were murdering women and claiming that they were witches.

500 years is "not so distant?"

C'mon.

It's the Christians who use Hell and eternal suffering as a leverage tool. It is the Christians who threaten people with "eternal damnation." The atheists simply say that such beliefs are foolish.

The Taliban claims hell doesn't exist, so what "leverage" is there?

If you tell me that Casper the ghost is going to torment me after death for not worshiping Gaea and AGW, I'm not going to lose a lot of sleep over it - I don't believe in Casper.

If you TRULY don't believe (and I don't) threats of hell have no meaning to you.

If Atheism is anything other than hate, why did the democratic party create the Westburo Baptist Church to slander and libel Christians?

Is that any different than "Birth of the Nation" portrayals of blacks? A fraudulent group founded by ACLU lawyer Fred Phelps? (Democrat candidate for Congress twice, democrat candidate for Governor.)

You're giong to tell me that's not pure hate? That Nazi level shit, and the left does it all the time - Archie Bunker, Colbert, et al.

People who don't believe, simply don't believe. We call them agnostics. Those who make a mission in their life to crush Christianity are called "Atheists," and are driven by hatred.

Tell me the truth, how is a plastic Jesus in a manger any more dangerous than "My Little Pony?" Yet the Taliban (Atheists) uses the implied violence of the state to outlaw the display of the first. That's not hate? Really? The Taliban has used the courts to establish a religion the prohibits the exercise of competing religions. That's not hate?

Whaaaat? Lol. This is crazy talk. Of course every group has their extremists. EVERY group.

[

Was I not subtle with the KKK simile?

I wouldn't care if you didn't want to prevent women from choosing or gays from choosing. Leave people alone.

Choosing what?

You hate Christians because of your compulsion to kill the most defenseless members of society? Sounds like hate to me.

I know plenty of atheists. None of them have ever burned a cross. Lol.

Choosing their own paths and choosing what is right for them.

Now you are accusing me of hating Christians and wanting to kill them too? Good Lord. Seek help!

[

Was I not subtle with the KKK simile?

Choosing what?

You hate Christians because of your compulsion to kill the most defenseless members of society? Sounds like hate to me.

This is pure paranoia. Atheists are people who believe differently from you.

I guess I can kind of understand how some people NEED religion and the "fear of God" to keep them in line. Me? I don't need that. I always try to do the right thing. No fear of hell needed.

None so much as the AGW cultists.

The most whacked out religion on the planet.

What does this have to do with atheists and religion or my post for that matter?

Forum List

Back