How blatantly biased (or dishonest) can the NYTimes get.

The NY Times is a propaganda outlet for the Democratic party. While "reporting" on the Confederate Flag issue, they never mentioned that Gov. Haley and the State Legislature that had the flag removed were Republicans, but mischaracterized the House debate as Republican support for the Confederacy. The WSJ is the only remaining example of credible print media.
You might be right about the WSJ being a rare breed of honest reporting in major newspapers. There are very few right leaning major city newspapers, but I still doubt they would be as bogus as so many on the left. It's not just how they report, but what they choose to report and not report. Just like the mainstream TV news media who repeatedly said as little as possible about major administration scandals.

I can tell you for one, the Minneapolis StarTribune reeks. They flagrantly deny online comments from readers if those readers (like myself) are giving an opinion contrary to theirs. No matter how respectfully given. But comments from those on the left can be as disrespectful, crude and vulgar as they please towards conservatives or Christians and they are always shown.

One of the most blatantly politically partisan acts of the year and the mods move it here?
Talk about blatant partisanship :banghead:

One of the most blatantly politically partisan acts of the year and the mods move it here?
Talk about blatant partisanship :banghead:

I appreciate you making note of that. Are these folks "left-committed" as well? I never gave it a thought.

But really. Is this so "un-political" that it has to moved to where no one will read it and it will preserve the "integrity" of the politics board? :0

Last edited:
Yeah they hate the right. Ignore #11 Ann Coulter, that must be a trick.
Boy it sure does not take much for you to convince yourself of anything.

It is a freaking best seller list that one allegedly expects unbiased reporting of sales figures. When you keep the #4 selling book off the top #20 that spells AGENDA, not fact reporting.

The fact they kept Ann's book on the list, how does that make what they did to Ted Cruz's book right?

PS-- The NYTimes has done this before to a right wing author and it was caught then as well.
You should look up those standards they mentioned for getting on the list. Once you do you'll feel silly.

And they lied about the "alleged strategic bulk purchases". Total bullshit.

Oh and they caved.

New York Times Puts Ted Cruz Book on Bestseller List

Rightwing con artists try to manipulate book sales with bulk purchases. The Times is trying to weed these crooks out.

The NYT is busted!

"Amazon also pushed back. An Amazon spokeswoman said that A Time For Truth was a bestselling book and they found no evidence of “unusual bulk purchase activity.” Cruz’s book currently ranks as the number-one best-selling book in “Political Conservatism & Liberalism” on Amazon."

:lol:

Yeah they hate the right. Ignore #11 Ann Coulter, that must be a trick.
Boy it sure does not take much for you to convince yourself of anything.

It is a freaking best seller list that one allegedly expects unbiased reporting of sales figures. When you keep the #4 selling book off the top #20 that spells AGENDA, not fact reporting.

The fact they kept Ann's book on the list, how does that make what they did to Ted Cruz's book right?

PS-- The NYTimes has done this before to a right wing author and it was caught then as well.
You should look up those standards they mentioned for getting on the list. Once you do you'll feel silly.

And they lied about the "alleged strategic bulk purchases". Total bullshit.

Oh and they caved.

From your article:

“This week’s NYT best seller list was arrived at using the same process as last week’s — and the week before that. That process involves a careful analysis of data, and is not influenced in any way by the content of a book, or by pressure from publishers or book sellers,” Murphy wrote in an email to The Hill. “Our approach serves Times readers by authenticating broadly popular books through the confidential reporting of a wide range of retailers. In order to avoid compromising that process, we do not disclose who reports sales to us.”

Phantom of the Amphitheater

The New York Yankees have become as bloated as Real Madrid.

Rome and Great Britain were guilty of empire arrogance, so why should America be immune?

However, if I see the New York Times adequately cover an unbiased story about Internet hackers, then I'll feel better about its audience-appeal power.

:afro:

I heard Rafael on the radio talking about the first chapter his book. It is entitled Mendacity.

He talked about how that chapter discusses how the Republican party manipulates the rubes into thinking the GOP Establishment is opposed to something (hiking the debt ceiling, for example) when they are in fact abdicating on the issue, or are actually in favor of it, and just putting on theater for the rubes.

Sound familiar? :D
Rafael who?

How blatantly biased (or dishonest) can the NYTimes get.

The New York Times history of false reporting exposed by TimesWatch - NaturalNews.com

When I see this question I remember during the Iraq war a NYT reporter rented a place in New York City and submitted reports on the war as if he were in Iraq. He used stock footage photos from other wars and made up stories everyday. I don't know if his employers were ever proved to have known about what he was doing.

It's the same thing as Brian Williams's and Hillary's lies about the Iraq war. So-called liberal philosophy includes the belief that there are no absolutes, including no absolute truths, which means that the truth is important to them only in so far as it serves their personal agenda's purpose. They are beholden to their own agendas since people who don't acknowledge and revere absolute truths having nothing but themselves to live for.

Forum List

Back