How Big Will the Impeachment Blowback Be?

There will be no conviction by the senate because there is no way to get to the needed 67 votes. In fact the D house with its lack of due process the impeachment might be reasonable cause for the dismissal all by itself. The Durham Grand jury may start handing out indictments before the House launches its conviction and could lead to indictments of sitting D representatives as co-conspirators with Comey MCabe et al might take the intelligent move of rolling over on the Obama administration. How bad could this get for the house Ds?

My idea is Trump should have one of his people calculate how much time the House Democrats have wasted trying to get him out of office, and put that as a percentage of their time spent since taking leadership. To me it's clear it's the only thing they've been doing since being the majority.

And if they do impeach Trump, that's the first thing that should come out of his mouth, and continue to talk about it until election day. I think people will be shocked at how much they didn't accomplish because of that. It may turn a lot of voters away from the Democrat party.

Over 400 bills are sitting on Moscow Mitch's desk from the House today and it just keeps piling up. The House is doing the work. Moscow Mitch isn't allow most of the bills onto the Senate Floor. Including those designed to clean up the elections that may be dirty as hell with corruption. That means NO PART of congress is really getting the job done because of Moscow Mitch and Rump's refusal to view those bills. In the end, it's all in the lap of Rump and his Lapdog Moscow Mitch. In order to change that both of these need to be gone. And you Rumpsters need to be sent packing along with those two.

Over 400 bills are sitting on Moscow Mitch's desk from the House today and it just keeps piling up.

Awesome, isn't it?

Including those designed to clean up the elections that may be dirty as hell with corruption.

Meh.

There will be no conviction by the senate because there is no way to get to the needed 67 votes. In fact the D house with its lack of due process the impeachment might be reasonable cause for the dismissal all by itself. The Durham Grand jury may start handing out indictments before the House launches its conviction and could lead to indictments of sitting D representatives as co-conspirators with Comey MCabe et al might take the intelligent move of rolling over on the Obama administration. How bad could this get for the house Ds?

My idea is Trump should have one of his people calculate how much time the House Democrats have wasted trying to get him out of office, and put that as a percentage of their time spent since taking leadership. To me it's clear it's the only thing they've been doing since being the majority.

And if they do impeach Trump, that's the first thing that should come out of his mouth, and continue to talk about it until election day. I think people will be shocked at how much they didn't accomplish because of that. It may turn a lot of voters away from the Democrat party.
Trump's a damn good communicator. Expect this to be a topic at the SOTU. These guys will rue the day they didn't simply accept the election results and walk away.

If attaching strings to foreign aid is impeachable, cancel it all.

As Professor Dershowitz said, he looked at all the statutes for quid pro quo's, and there isn't any law against a President using them, even if that's what Trump did do, which he didn't.

As Nikki Haley said in an interview yesterday, Trump gave Ukraine the money, and Ukraine did no investigations on anybody. Therefore, there never was any quid pro quo to begin with.

Then why do dems always bring it up when discussing 2016?

The only ones dwelling (or should I say basking) in the 2016 election is the rightees. Please stay focused. Obama isn't President, Hillary is no longer relevant, it's getting close to 2020 and the next election. 2016 is a done deal. So stop lying about who brings this up.

What am I lying about?

Then why do dems always bring it up when discussing 2016? is the lie. The Dems didn't bring it up, you did and your bunch always brings it up meanwhile claiming the Dems do. You are trotting out the old dog and pony carnie act on this one.

I live in Colorado. And this stupidity won't last. What they are not telling you is that it doesn't affect the 2020 elections. But it's headed for a court battle that should make it fail.

That wasn't the point. The point is that Democrats are relentless with this popular vote thing, not us.

Over 400 bills are sitting on Moscow Mitch's desk from the House today and it just keeps piling up. The House is doing the work. Moscow Mitch isn't allow most of the bills onto the Senate Floor. Including those designed to clean up the elections that may be dirty as hell with corruption. That means NO PART of congress is really getting the job done because of Moscow Mitch and Rump's refusal to view those bills. In the end, it's all in the lap of Rump and his Lapdog Moscow Mitch. In order to change that both of these need to be gone. And you Rumpsters need to be sent packing along with those two.

400? Then why does Wikipedia only list 16???

List of bills in the 116th United States Congress - Wikipedia

Trump's a damn good communicator. Expect this to be a topic at the SOTU. These guys will rue the day they didn't simply accept the election results and walk away.

As Professor Dershowitz said, he looked at all the statutes for quid pro quo's, and there isn't any law against a President using them, even if that's what Trump did do, which he didn't.

As Nikki Haley said in an interview yesterday, Trump gave Ukraine the money, and Ukraine did no investigations on anybody. Therefore, there never was any quid pro quo to begin with.

Rump got bagged and THEN released the money. This right up there with stealing money from Veterans for his own personal use which he was bagged for late last week. And then there is the trying to get China to do the same thing against Biden. We are having trouble keeping up with the Rump crime spree.

Rump got bagged and THEN released the money. This right up there with stealing money from Veterans for his own personal use which he was bagged for late last week. And then there is the trying to get China to do the same thing against Biden. We are having trouble keeping up with the Rump crime spree.

So what crime did Trump commit? I suggest you watch the Dershowitz video I posted earlier.

Outrageous!!

Dem corruption must never be exposed.

Dem corruption must always remain hidden.

The new number is now 569. And for those of us that don't have our snouts securely up Rumps Butt, we know that WIKI isn't a very good source since anyone can edit it to say anything. Because of my security IP settings (which I won't change) WIKI won't allow me to. But for those of you that are less secure, give it a try. You can literally type anything in it including the BS that's already posted there.

Rep. Jeffries: 250 House-passed bills are in Mitch McConnell's "legislative graveyard"

McConnell holding up important bills

McConnell's Graveyard

UUKDLCQKQVFEDACMNWMKA3R3TE.jpg

Democrats in Congress are getting things done. Trump and Republicans are just ignoring them

There is a huge list condemning Rump and his butt buddy Moscow Mitch for this behavior. Even Moscow Mitch is trying to get his name changed to the Grim Reaper. The sooner that sorry tag team is sent packing the sooner the Country can get healthy.

So what crime did Trump commit? I suggest you watch the Dershowitz video I posted earlier.

If you go into almost any prison and ask almost any inmate, they will ask the same thing about themselves. " I was Framed" is a big one. And "I am Innocent" is another. We ain't buying it anymore. The Dog and Pony Circus Act needs to come to an end.

The new number is now 569. And for those of us that don't have our snouts securely up Rumps Butt, we know that WIKI isn't a very good source since anyone can edit it to say anything. Because of my security IP settings (which I won't change) WIKI won't allow me to. But for those of you that are less secure, give it a try. You can literally type anything in it including the BS that's already posted there.

Rep. Jeffries: 250 House-passed bills are in Mitch McConnell's "legislative graveyard"

McConnell holding up important bills

McConnell's Graveyard

UUKDLCQKQVFEDACMNWMKA3R3TE.jpg

Democrats in Congress are getting things done. Trump and Republicans are just ignoring them

There is a huge list condemning Rump and his butt buddy Moscow Mitch for this behavior. Even Moscow Mitch is trying to get his name changed to the Grim Reaper. The sooner that sorry tag team is sent packing the sooner the Country can get healthy.

Your lefty links are all over the place. We went from your 400, to 250, to 51, and your one link posted 9 of which were included in my Wiki link.

So I don't understand. Should I flip a coin here or something?????

If you go into almost any prison and ask almost any inmate, they will ask the same thing about themselves. " I was Framed" is a big one. And "I am Innocent" is another. We ain't buying it anymore. The Dog and Pony Circus Act needs to come to an end.

I doubt if any inmate had the backing of a well known leftist law professor. And I'd bet you never watched the video either based on your response.

With Trumpybears and the RNC's corruption laid bare, 4 to 5 seat swing in the Senate 30+ in the House, and a landslide against the Trumpublicans.

Dems will lose the house
GOP will gain in the Senate

You have it exactly backwards

Jo

Huge, not because anyone particularly cares, but because the democrats have been outed as vile evil people who want to destroy America too many times now. No American will vote for them.

I doubt if any inmate had the backing of a well known leftist law professor. And I'd bet you never watched the video either based on your response.

I can pay a video company to say anything I want them to say in a video these days. Doesn't make it the truth. And I can't demand everyone watch it either. Of course, the ones that are cultist followers along those lines will watch it a least 10 times and take it as Gods Own Truth even though I made it all up.

Here is a video you might find not to your liking. And I agree 100% with Dershowitz.

Trying to use Dershowitz to further your claims is just another Carnie Dog and Poly Act.

And you are going to really hate this video.

had enough?

I can pay a video company to say anything I want them to say in a video these days. Doesn't make it the truth. And I can't demand everyone watch it either. Of course, the ones that are cultist followers along those lines will watch it a least 10 times and take it as Gods Own Truth even though I made it all up.

Here is a video you might find not to your liking. And I agree 100% with Dershowitz.

Trying to use Dershowitz to further your claims is just another Carnie Dog and Poly Act.

And you are going to really hate this video.

had enough?

Why would I not like them? The first video basically supported Trump. The second video was an hour long, and I don't have time for that. But I did watch the first 20 minutes of it. It was fine.

The blowback will be zero. Even if the dems are proven completely wrong in all of this, the next distraction will come up and this will be mostly forgotten.

People seem to not have realized, political heads are untouchable. This is why you will never see clinton, trump, pelosi, or any of them in jail, no matter what, even if their crimes are obvious...people like that are above conviction..

It is an impeachment - If they vote to impeach.
There is no definition for cause of impeachment beyond "high crimes and misdemeanors"
Since this is a political function and not a legal one - it can be any cause.
The Dems should simply say - Trump is not good for the country.
The House could impeach for that.
The Senate would never convict - But it would more honestly reflect the Democrats position, and the blowback would probably be less.
Dems are misusing impeachment as an election year stunt. In less than a year voters will determine whether Trump should continue in office. Dems should be using their majority to further the interests of the United States rather than trying to overturn the 2016 election.

IT’S A PAGEANT. IT’S JUST LIKE THE OSCARS: NBC Panel: Dems Must ‘Dramatize’ Impeachment With Crying Witnesses.

With these folks it's all fakery and drama, all the way down.

Or they can replace Rump with someone that doesn't use his office and various charities for his own personal needs. Rump never stopped campaigning. During the first 100 days of any Presidents job the President gets a lot done on his agenda and then settles in and works with congress. Rump kept right on campaigning, wasted most of his first 100 days and has NEVER tried to work well with Congress. Most of what you keep giving him credit for would have happened even if he had gone golfing and fishing for the first 2 years.
So you agree that things are going well under Trump.

That's the question that always stumps the witch hunters.

Ratcliffe challenges fat pudgy Vindman to find in the President’s transcript of the call where the President ‘demanded’ anything from the Ukrainian President –

Vindman-02-600x539.jpg

Vindman could not name anywhere in the transcript where the President demanded anything and that it was all what Vindman perceived and not based on the law or others interpretations of the meeting. Vindman had concerns about the President’s policy (who is he?)

Vindman-03-600x439.jpg

Congressman Ratcliffe next destroyed the witness Vindman pointing out how Vindman told Ukrainian officials (not detailed in the discussion) to ignore President Trump – a blatant foul committed by the underling –

Vindman-1-600x539.jpg

After Rep. Swallowswell jumped in to assist Vindman, Ratcliffe nailed him, calling Swallowswell ‘President’, in reference to his failed Presidential run –

Vindman-2-600x521.jpg

Then the attorney for Vindman and the rest of the Democrats freaked out in defense of the underling who told Ukrainians to ignore President Trump –

Vindman-3-600x527.jpg

What a mess the Democrats have gotten themselves into. The Deep State has to operate in the shadows to be effective. In their blind delusion they are resisting Trump with everything they have trying to overturn the election, and in doing so are completely exposing themselves.

Yup. First it's perfectly legal, second, they have no Quid and Quo

Sending the impeachment proceedings to the Senate will be a disaster for the Democrats.

Five reasons why:

5 Reasons A Senate Trial Would Be A Nightmare For Democrats
Total agreement but if the Ds blow this move they will be dealing with a special counsel who could bring the D house leadership into grand jury for aiding and abetting sedition just on the basis of their reaction to the Mueller report.
I believe that this is already in the works. The Grand Jury is already empaneled and functioning. When the indictments start hitting the whole ploy blows up..

Forum List

Back