How Bad Will Pres. Don's Recession Be

How so? You leftards don't seem to be laughing. Nor are the Russians who lost 200 mercenaries in Syria, thanks to Trump.Are the Chinese laughing? Probably not, thanks to the tariffs. Mexico? Nope, Trump threatened to cut them off Canada? Well they'll all stoned on pot, so that's expected. Well then who is laughing at him? The globalists, leftists, and liberals in the world? If they're laughing, why are they so mad?
`
I could source literally hundreds of articles explaining why tump is the laughing stock of the world but they all require links, which your type avoids. So I guess you'll just have to take my opinion on it when I say the world recognizes what kind of twisted, obtuse, vial, and disgusting pig tump is. Your opinion of course differs. That's life.

Fake news articles? I have relatives in Israel, Germany and Russia. None see him as a laughing stock. Would you mind just listing some countries. Don't need sources. Thanks.

the laughers if they laugh are simply foreigners laughing and they mean nothing . Trump is the American President running America and thats all that matters WP !!

How so? You leftards don't seem to be laughing. Nor are the Russians who lost 200 mercenaries in Syria, thanks to Trump.Are the Chinese laughing? Probably not, thanks to the tariffs. Mexico? Nope, Trump threatened to cut them off Canada? Well they'll all stoned on pot, so that's expected. Well then who is laughing at him? The globalists, leftists, and liberals in the world? If they're laughing, why are they so mad?
`
I could source literally hundreds of articles explaining why tump is the laughing stock of the world but they all require links, which your type avoids. So I guess you'll just have to take my opinion on it when I say the world recognizes what kind of twisted, obtuse, vial, and disgusting pig tump is. Your opinion of course differs. That's life.

Hundreds of articles mean nothing when they were written by hundreds of Trump-hating leftist idiots just like yourself. They serve no other purpose than to feed your own hatred and give you some validation of your own sorry existence.

Forum List

Back