How Bad Will Pres. Don's Recession Be

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
How bad will the predicted, maybe already started Trump recession be? Will it be a small blip or will it be a major citizen punishing disaster?

Well, it was predicted that the econ would be collapsed by now if Trump were elected. Krugman and others.

Seems it's unwise to follow the unwise predictions of unwise political operatives.

How bad will the predicted, maybe already started Trump recession be? Will it be a small blip or will it be a major citizen punishing disaster?
/----/ I reject your premise. It's nothing more than a strawman argument.
strawman-full.jpg

Probably as bad as that war we had with North Korea back in 2018.

It was turrible. :laughing0301:

`
Well, right now the U.S. is the laughing stock of the world and both Putin and Mohammad bin Salman have tump by the balls.

US is rated #1 in economic and military power. Not sure that equates to “laughing stock”. Why did you make that false statement?

Business cycles......they happen.
Exactly. My question is a plain one looking for opinions about rhe intensity of the coming recession.

Nobody knows. Not when it will finally happen. Not how long it lasts. Not how severe it will be.
As long as the president doesn't strangle the recovery, like his predecessor, we'll be fine.

US is rated #1 in economic and military power. Not sure that equates to “laughing stock”. Why did you make that false statement?
`
You're right. My bad. let me rephrase that; Trump is the laughingstock of the world.

That is not remotely the same as the US. So you admit that your first post was a lie. Thank you.

`
You're right. My bad. let me rephrase that; Trump is the laughingstock of the world.

How so? You leftards don't seem to be laughing. Nor are the Russians who lost 200 mercenaries in Syria, thanks to Trump.

Are the Chinese laughing? Probably not, thanks to the tariffs.

Mexico? Nope, Trump threatened to cut them off

Canada? Well they'll all stoned on pot, so that's expected.

Well then who is laughing at him? The globalists, leftists, and liberals in the world? If they're laughing, why are they so mad?

Likely not bad enough to suit all you America haters.

`

How so? You leftards don't seem to be laughing. Nor are the Russians who lost 200 mercenaries in Syria, thanks to Trump.

Are the Chinese laughing? Probably not, thanks to the tariffs.

Mexico? Nope, Trump threatened to cut them off

Canada? Well they'll all stoned on pot, so that's expected.

Well then who is laughing at him? The globalists, leftists, and liberals in the world? If they're laughing, why are they so mad?

Leftists need a dose of reality. For the first time in a long time Iran is not trolling our war ships because they know that Trump will give an order to kick ass vs. Obama who gave an order to apologize.

How so? You leftards don't seem to be laughing. Nor are the Russians who lost 200 mercenaries in Syria, thanks to Trump.Are the Chinese laughing? Probably not, thanks to the tariffs. Mexico? Nope, Trump threatened to cut them off Canada? Well they'll all stoned on pot, so that's expected. Well then who is laughing at him? The globalists, leftists, and liberals in the world? If they're laughing, why are they so mad?
`
I could source literally hundreds of articles explaining why tump is the laughing stock of the world but they all require links, which your type avoids. So I guess you'll just have to take my opinion on it when I say the world recognizes what kind of twisted, obtuse, vial, and disgusting pig tump is. Your opinion of course differs. That's life.

How so? You leftards don't seem to be laughing. Nor are the Russians who lost 200 mercenaries in Syria, thanks to Trump.Are the Chinese laughing? Probably not, thanks to the tariffs. Mexico? Nope, Trump threatened to cut them off Canada? Well they'll all stoned on pot, so that's expected. Well then who is laughing at him? The globalists, leftists, and liberals in the world? If they're laughing, why are they so mad?
`
I could source literally hundreds of articles explaining why tump is the laughing stock of the world but they all require links, which your type avoids. So I guess you'll just have to take my opinion on it when I say the world recognizes what kind of twisted, obtuse, vial, and disgusting pig tump is. Your opinion of course differs. That's life.

Hillary is laughing at him...….how's that working out for her?

-------------------------------------------------- don't know . just do a continuing series of reports to keep us informed of how things are going for you and your ' babee daddies' if you know who they are and your kids WP.

Forum List

Back