CDZ How bad is immigrant in Sweden anyway?

Trump Explains Sweden Terror Comment That Baffled a Nation

I am just curious. I know most americans die in the hand of american. On the other hand, I also know that americans do not like to kow tow or bend over backward to appease muslims, which seems to be a much bigger issue with muslim immigrants (not all immigrants are muslims).

So how bad is it?

That article says that it isn't that bad. I want to know more balance.

First, it's President Trump. Second, President Trump's comment didn't baffle any nation. The residents of Sweden know full well that their country is being overrun by Muslim immigrant rapists / pedophiles while their government and media (in collusion) hide the fact that Sweden is the rape capitol of Europe and the world (some say 2nd in the world but if so it is a close 2nd). Most Americans do not die at the hands of other Americans.

Here are the top killers of Americans:

1. Heart Disease
2. Cancer
3. Chronic lower respiratory diseases
4. Accidents (car accidents, falls, unintended deaths - accidents)
5. Stroke
6. Alzheimer's disease\
7. Diabetes
8. Flu or pneumonia
9. Nephrotic syndrome, nephrosis (kidney disease)
10. Suicide (self - inflicted death)

As you can see, murder doesn't even make the list in the USA for top ten reasons for death. Here in the USA we have 2nd amendment rights and use them. Which is why Muslims do not run the streets of America raping women as you mentioned. We do not appease Muslims and believe no one should appease Muslims. Personally I do not believe Muslims should be permitted to live in the USA at all. They belong in their own lands where they can follow their own customs / culture.

At lunch yesterday with a Swedish friend, we spoke about the situation in her country. She expressed no alarm and said it was pretty much like everywhere else; some incidents occur, but nothing to get excited about.
Since Christmas myself and my close family have visited Portugal,France,Germany and Holland.
Nothing to report at all.

Neo nazi propaganda to stir hatred for minorities. Thats the real story.

what were they supposed to "report"? -------When I was a child---my mother got sick shortly after giving birth to my baby brothers---twins (very cute). My dad was left with five kids-----all under the age of nine. He hired a nice
young woman----"IRMA" an immigrant from Germany. She somehow had
lived near some kind of concentration camp as an adolescent. It meant nothing to her other than a bad scent in the air-------sometimes (as she later told my mom in conversation). My town in the USA----during my childhood
was in a place known as a kind of haven for Mafia people who liked a suburban life-style. As an adventure----we kids would ride our bikes to
explore around the large mansions "known" as "mafia houses" ------
as a young adult I worked a little minimum wage job in a very large hospital
that received the "FLOATERS"-----that which floated were the macerated
body parts of the weighted bodies later dredged from a local river (the place was featured in the movie "the godfather".) None of this stuff had any effect on MY LIFE. If anyone asked "how does it go" -----what's happening where you live" ? my answer would have been----"nothing" It was clear to my mom that if IRMA had been asked----"what's happening in your town" ?
when she was an adolescent-------her answer would have been ---"nothing"
Stuff was happening in my town this week-----all kinds of demonstrations-----
I did not notice a damned thing
That story about Irma troubles me. Your mother should have fired her. She had some nerve saying that to your mother. I have a very difficult time believing that these adolescents living in Germany during WWII didn't know full well what was going on.

At lunch yesterday with a Swedish friend, we spoke about the situation in her country. She expressed no alarm and said it was pretty much like everywhere else; some incidents occur, but nothing to get excited about.
Since Christmas myself and my close family have visited Portugal,France,Germany and Holland.

What do you think Muslims in Europe think of the Europeans who deny the Islamic takeover happening in their own country, the mass rapes, violence, death threats, intimidation tactics and pretend everything is fine and there is nothing to report at all. Do you think the Muslims see you as cowards to be slaughtered in the future? Or do you think that by appeasing them they will somehow pass you by on that day of jihad?

what were they supposed to "report"? -------When I was a child---my mother got sick shortly after giving birth to my baby brothers---twins (very cute). My dad was left with five kids-----all under the age of nine. He hired a nice
young woman----"IRMA" an immigrant from Germany. She somehow had
lived near some kind of concentration camp as an adolescent. It meant nothing to her other than a bad scent in the air-------sometimes (as she later told my mom in conversation). My town in the USA----during my childhood
was in a place known as a kind of haven for Mafia people who liked a suburban life-style. As an adventure----we kids would ride our bikes to
explore around the large mansions "known" as "mafia houses" ------
as a young adult I worked a little minimum wage job in a very large hospital
that received the "FLOATERS"-----that which floated were the macerated
body parts of the weighted bodies later dredged from a local river (the place was featured in the movie "the godfather".) None of this stuff had any effect on MY LIFE. If anyone asked "how does it go" -----what's happening where you live" ? my answer would have been----"nothing" It was clear to my mom that if IRMA had been asked----"what's happening in your town" ?
when she was an adolescent-------her answer would have been ---"nothing"
Stuff was happening in my town this week-----all kinds of demonstrations-----
I did not notice a damned thing
That story about Irma troubles me. Your mother should have fired her. She had some nerve saying that to your mother. I have a very difficult time believing that these adolescents living in Germany during WWII didn't know full well what was going on.

my mom was slightly upset-------but not the firing kind of person. I do not know how old IRMA was during the war------she seemed a little younger than
my mom------which would have put her-----in the early 1950s as something like mid 20s------so in 1940----maybe around 10----in some town----in the sticks of Germany------They did not stick the concentration camps in THE BIG
CITIES-----some place-------miles away------with impenetrable gates------seems logical to me that she would not have known much. Adults would have known.

Actually some shitty things do happen in Sweden.

https://www.quora.com/What-did-happen-in-Sweden-last-night-according-to-Donald-Trump

Lots of rape thanks to immigrants.

And for some reason, it's illegal to report whether those crimes are done by muslim immigrants or chinese immigrants. At best the press will say it's done by some "asian". In fact, some asian groups, like the indians, and chinese, complain that the crime shouldn't be attributed to "asians" because asian immigrants don't do that. Except those coming from muslim countries.

But then again, as any crime, most immigrants are not criminal and they would protest too.
With the exception of Muslims. Then the "most immigrants are not criminal" does not apply. Those who do not commit jihad, rape, murder, etc are required to donate to the Mosque funds that finance it. Therein they are just as guilty. The only solution for a Muslim is to leave Islam because anyone involved in it will never be able to enter heaven. Is staying in Islam worth going to hell over? Something every Muslim should consider. Mohammad is in hell. He doesn't want the people he misled (by his false teachings) following him there.

What do you think Muslims in Europe think of the Europeans who deny the Islamic takeover happening in their own country, the mass rapes, violence, death threats, intimidation tactics and pretend everything is fine and there is nothing to report at all. Do you think the Muslims see you as cowards to be slaughtered in the future? Or do you think that by appeasing them they will somehow pass you by on that day of jihad?
There is no Muslim takeover apart from in your head and those halfwits of your ilk. My Muslim friends would like a nice house a good job and a great future for their children.
What do your Muslim friends want out of life ?

There is no Muslim takeover apart from in your head and those halfwits of your ilk. My Muslim friends would like a nice house a good job and a great future for their children.
What do your Muslim friends want out of life ?

I have had MANY muslim friends. and acquaintances. None that
I called friends seemed to want anything more than the economic
advantages of the USA------but some that I call acquaintances------had a very high regard for muslimah sluts that put bombs on their stinking asses------earlier----in the time of plane hijackings-----some actually considered the episodes to be the HEIGHT of ingenuity-----because there was nuthin'
da JOOOOS could do about it--------because the hijacker went down with
the victims-----usually-------so nobody could be held "responsible". That
was then. Things have changed since the big time era of airplane and airport terrorism. In fact SINCE that time----the concept of "responsibility"
has broadened. People have been prosecuted for SAYING IT

THat sounds insane.

THat sounds insane.

How so?

The constant reports of increased crime and violence everywhere with significant muslim immigration.

Leads one to believe that your friend is foolishly trust her government, when she should be worried about her personal safety.

THat sounds insane.

How so?

The constant reports of increased crime and violence everywhere with significant muslim immigration.

Leads one to believe that your friend is foolishly trust her government, when she should be worried about her personal safety.

On the contrary; it leads one to believe that, in all cases, the media sell themselves with bad news and present the very worst of any country in other countries.

Trump Explains Sweden Terror Comment That Baffled a Nation

I am just curious. I know most americans die in the hand of american. On the other hand, I also know that americans do not like to kow tow or bend over backward to appease muslims, which seems to be a much bigger issue with muslim immigrants (not all immigrants are muslims).

So how bad is it?

That article says that it isn't that bad. I want to know more balance.
Two leading Swedish politicians have a message for President Trump’s critics: He’s right.

Per Jimmie Akesson and Mattias Karlsson, both leaders of the Sweden Democrats, penned a Wall Street Journal op-ed on Wednesday supporting Trump’s characterization of a Muslim immigrant-led crime crisis in Sweden.

“Mr. Trump did not exaggerate Sweden’s current problems,” Akesson and Karlsson wrote. “If anything, he understated them.”

Sweden Democrats: Trump was right

At home and around the world, more and more political leaders and scientists are coming to the realization that Donald J. Trump is not only the leader of America's conservative movement but a farsighted expert on world affairs. America is lucky to have him!

First, it's President Trump. Second, President Trump's comment didn't baffle any nation. The residents of Sweden know full well that their country is being overrun by Muslim immigrant rapists / pedophiles while their government and media (in collusion) hide the fact that Sweden is the rape capitol of Europe and the world (some say 2nd in the world but if so it is a close 2nd). Most Americans do not die at the hands of other Americans.

Here are the top killers of Americans:

1. Heart Disease
2. Cancer
3. Chronic lower respiratory diseases
4. Accidents (car accidents, falls, unintended deaths - accidents)
5. Stroke
6. Alzheimer's disease\
7. Diabetes
8. Flu or pneumonia
9. Nephrotic syndrome, nephrosis (kidney disease)
10. Suicide (self - inflicted death)

As you can see, murder doesn't even make the list in the USA for top ten reasons for death. Here in the USA we have 2nd amendment rights and use them. Which is why Muslims do not run the streets of America raping women as you mentioned. We do not appease Muslims and believe no one should appease Muslims. Personally I do not believe Muslims should be permitted to live in the USA at all. They belong in their own lands where they can follow their own customs / culture.

The Orange Buffoon has no idea what he is talking about. Please provide BONA FIDE links to you 'muslim's are raping Swedes" BS. I've already posted a number of links on other threads debunking yet more fake news from the Orange Buffoon.

THat sounds insane.

How so?

The stats show that there is no increase in crime. Bogus reports from rwnj websites cant alter this.
Find another donkey to flog.

THat sounds insane.

How so?

On the contrary; it leads one to believe that, in all cases, the media sell themselves with bad news and present the very worst of any country in other countries.

YOu should really read the entire article. Note how long it took for the case to be completed because of politics.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

"Widespread organised child sexual abuse took place in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England, between 1997 and 2013. Local investigations into the abuse began in 1999 and some reports were never finalised or made public.[1] In 2010, five British-Pakistani men were found guilty of a series of sexual offences against girls as young as twelve.[2] A subsequent investigation by The Times reported that the child sex exploitation was much more widespread, and the Home Affairs Select Committee criticised the South Yorkshire Police force and Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council for their handling and covering up of the abuse.

An independent inquiry into child sexual abuse in the town, led by Professor Alexis Jay, was established in 2013 for Rotherham Council.[3] The inquiry's initial report, published on 26 August 2014, condemned the failure of the authorities in Rotherham to act effectively against the abuse or even, in some cases, to acknowledge that it was taking place.[4][5][6]The report estimated that 1,400 children had been sexually abused in the town between 1997 and 2013, predominantly by gangs of British-Pakistani men.[7][8] Abuses described included abduction, rape, torture and sex trafficking of children.[6]

Members of the British-Pakistani Muslim community condemned both the sexual abuse and the fact that it had been covered up for fear of "giving oxygen" to racism.[9] The leader of Rotherham Borough Council, Roger Stone, resigned, as did the council's Chief Executive, Martin Kimber, and the director of children's services, Joyce Thacker. Shaun Wright, the Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) for South Yorkshire who had been a Labour councillor in charge of child safety at the council, stood down on 16 September, after initially refusing demands that he should do so.[10] The Home Secretary, Theresa May, blamed the failure of the authorities in Rotherham on "institutionalised political correctness",[11] and Denis MacShane, the former MP for Rotherham during the period covered by the report, admitted that he had been "guilty of doing too little" to investigate the extent of the sex crimes being committed in his constituency.[12]

Independent inquiries were set up into the actions of both South Yorkshire Police and Rotherham Borough Council, to examine their roles in investigating the allegations and their procedures and practices.[13][14] Further allegations of a cover-up, including the theft of documents from a council researcher's office, were made in a Home Affairs Select Committee report in October 2014.[15] In February 2015, the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, Eric Pickles, announced that an independent report prepared by Louise Casey considered the council to be "not fit for purpose", and elected councillors would be replaced by a team of five commissioners, including one tasked specifically with looking at children's services.[16]"

THat sounds insane.

How so?

The stats show that there is no increase in crime. Bogus reports from rwnj websites cant alter this.

THe states are compiled by governments that are committed to horrible policies that they want to protect.

If the rape ring in Rotherham would have shut down after raping and enslaving only ONE THOUSAND young white girls, they would never have been caught and the stats from Rotherham would have NOT included those rapes.

Query: It's your country, do you know if those were even recorded as racial hate crimes?

THat sounds insane.

How so?

THe states are compiled by governments that are committed to horrible policies that they want to protect.

If the rape ring in Rotherham would have shut down after raping and enslaving only ONE THOUSAND young white girls, they would never have been caught and the stats from Rotherham would have NOT included those rapes.

Query: It's your country, do you know if those were even recorded as racial hate crimes?

These things always get out in the end. In the case of this police force they have a history of corruption that predates this instance. Check out Hillsborough and Orgreave. My experience of public bodies is that they "cover up" in order to hide things that they have handled badly rather than for some political motive.

On your other points you are projecting. You need to provide proof that they were all white girls and that it was racially motivated.

I suspect that they would have been recorded as sex/paedo crimes in the first instance. Some might have been hate crimes I am sure but how many is another matter.

You have a standard simplistic narrative on this issue that goes as follows -

Islam is evil.

All Muslims are rape jihadists

Unlimited immigration supports rape jihad

Whitey enables this because of "pc".

I am not going to shake your naive belief in that but the truth of it is a bit more complex in some ways and more simple in others.

These unfortunate kids in Rotherham were not the only kids let down by the establishment and the historic abuse of children is not confined to Muslims.

Forum List

Back