How About a "Stop and Shoot" Law

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
The savagery of the eponymous 'Knock Out Game" should be answered with a law that allows elderly folks to be given temporary concealed carry permits, and absolution from shooting said gamers.

1."Three “Knockout” Attacks Reported In Philadelphia Area

2. It’s a violent crime that in other parts of the country has proven fatal.

3. .... people being punched and beaten at random.

4. The attackers are calling their crimes a game,....

5. ...suspects Samuel Hayles and Markus January were arrested on October 29th, just moments after they allegedly ambushed and beat a 63-year-old man who was walking his dog.

6. An elderly man was also attacked when he was mowing his lawn outside of his home.

7. “A kid came up to him and just punching him in the mouth. He ended up laying the street with his lawnmower.”

8. The only apparent motive in these attacks, as in all “Knockout” attacks, is to inflict injury on a random victim.

9. The elderly victim is now using a cane and a walker to get around. He has had to undergo multiple medical procedures."
Three ?Knockout? Attacks Reported In Philadelphia Area « CBS Philly

10. "...it’s caused fatalities in Syracuse, St. Louis and New Jersey."
Teens tout new 'Knockout' game as 'fun' attacks on strangers - Washington Times

The victim was attacked by 17-year-old Marvell Weaver. But Weaver did more than try to knock his victim out, he tried to do it with a taser. Luckily for the victim, the taser didn't work and he was able to protect himself with his concealed-carry .40 caliber pistol.

"He shoved something into my side. I wasn't sure what it was. It had some force to it. I wasn't sure if it was a knife or a gun," said the victim.

Weaver was shot twice, in the leg and an inch away from his spine. He's been sentenced to a year in jail for the attack, but he admits he's getting off easy."
Dangerous Games - "Point 'em Out, Knock 'em Out"

Hoooorrraayyyyy!!!!!

Why temporary?

I'm thinkin' Luca Brasi with a lupara...

lupara
Web definitions
Lupara is an Italian word used to refer to a sawed-off shotgun of the break-open type. It is traditionally associated with Cosa Nostra, the Italian organized crime group dominant in Sicily for their use of it in vendettas, defense—such as its use against Mussolini's army when he decided to break ...
Lupara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OK...permanent.....

Last edited:
The problem with these "games" is that kids are fucking stupid

They film their activities and post them on Facebook. They attack in areas where cameras are recording their actions. Bystanders pull out their cameraphones and record.

Within days, suspects are identified and arrested. This fad will play itself out and disappear

I know gun nuts hate to hear it but cameras are more effective in stopping this crime than guns

The savagery of the eponymous 'Knock Out Game" should be answered with a law that allows elderly folks to be given temporary concealed carry permits, and absolution from shooting said gamers.

1."Three “Knockout” Attacks Reported In Philadelphia Area

2. It’s a violent crime that in other parts of the country has proven fatal.

3. .... people being punched and beaten at random.

4. The attackers are calling their crimes a game,....

5. ...suspects Samuel Hayles and Markus January were arrested on October 29th, just moments after they allegedly ambushed and beat a 63-year-old man who was walking his dog.

6. An elderly man was also attacked when he was mowing his lawn outside of his home.

7. “A kid came up to him and just punching him in the mouth. He ended up laying the street with his lawnmower.”

8. The only apparent motive in these attacks, as in all “Knockout” attacks, is to inflict injury on a random victim.

9. The elderly victim is now using a cane and a walker to get around. He has had to undergo multiple medical procedures."
Three ?Knockout? Attacks Reported In Philadelphia Area « CBS Philly

10. "...it’s caused fatalities in Syracuse, St. Louis and New Jersey."
Teens tout new 'Knockout' game as 'fun' attacks on strangers - Washington Times
I would go one step further. I'd exempt those over 50 with no criminal past from having to obtain CCW permits. This law would be similar to that of Arizona's (they don't need a CCW permit there for concealed carry), except I'd add the age requirement.

They film their activities and post them on Facebook. They attack in areas where cameras are recording their actions. Bystanders pull out their cameraphones and record.

Within days, suspects are identified and arrested. This fad will play itself out and disappear

I know gun nuts hate to hear it but cameras are more effective in stopping this crime than guns

Not stupid at all.

They've picked up and totally understand the crap that you Liberals have been feeding them for three generations....

...and they understand how "they've been oppressed by the man...."

...and how....no matter what they do.....you'll be there to defend their 'rights'....and even trivialize murder.....

I'm gonna OP how you Libs have destroyed America....and you can swear you didn't read it...OK?

Not stupid at all.

They've picked up and totally understand the crap that you Liberals have been feeding them for three generations....

...and how....no matter what they do.....you'll be there to defend their 'rights'....and even trivialize murder.....

I'm gonna OP how you Libs have destroyed America....and you can swear you didn't read it...OK?

If it is anything like your other OPs, I will probably not read past the first paragraph

But go ahead....knock yourself out

Ah hell, just give the seniors a street sweeper shotgun and let them kill any blacks in site(A RWer's dream)[If the senior can see]

Not stupid at all.

It is pretty obvious that few people read past the first few paragraphs if your OPs.

Cameras are more effective in stopping crime than guns? You've never been a 7-11 clerk have you?

Cameras are more effective at preventing crime than armed civilians

Crime in the 21st century. If you do it....someone is probably filming it

Cameras are more effective in stopping crime than guns? You've never been a 7-11 clerk have you?

7-11 clerks are safest if they just hand over the money and let the cameras roll

Cops will pick the guy up in around 24 hours

Cell phones cannot stop crimes in their commission, guns can. What do you think happened with Zimmerman. A cell phone would have identified his attacker after the attack when he might have been dead. The gun stopped the assault.

No contest.

Forum List

Back