How About a "Stop and Shoot" Law

The problem with these "games" is that kids are fucking stupid

They film their activities and post them on Facebook. They attack in areas where cameras are recording their actions. Bystanders pull out their cameraphones and record.

Within days, suspects are identified and arrested. This fad will play itself out and disappear

I know gun nuts hate to hear it but cameras are more effective in stopping this crime than guns
Cell phones cannot stop crimes in their commission, guns can. What do you think happened with Zimmerman. A cell phone would have identified his attacker after the attack when he might have been dead. The gun stopped the assault.

No contest.

Sure they can

My buddy is spending 10-15 in prison because someone with a cell phone filmed him coming out of a 7-11 after he robbed it. My buddy is no longer robbing 7-11s and it makes me less likely to risk it

They film their activities and post them on Facebook. They attack in areas where cameras are recording their actions. Bystanders pull out their cameraphones and record.

Within days, suspects are identified and arrested. This fad will play itself out and disappear

I know gun nuts hate to hear it but cameras are more effective in stopping this crime than guns

Cameras are more effective in stopping crime than guns? You've never been a 7-11 clerk have you?

7-11 clerks are safest if they just hand over the money and let the cameras roll

Cops will pick the guy up in around 24 hours

There is no way of knowing how many crooks do not rob 7-11 because of the cameras.

Cell phones cannot stop crimes in their commission, guns can. What do you think happened with Zimmerman. A cell phone would have identified his attacker after the attack when he might have been dead. The gun stopped the assault.

No contest.

Sure they can

My buddy is spending 10-15 in prison because someone with a cell phone filmed him coming out of a 7-11 after he robbed it. My buddy is no longer robbing 7-11s and it makes me less likely to risk it
Interesting tidbit about you and your frirends. A gun would have been better. We wouldn't have to be paying for your buddy's keep and court procedures and you'd be even less likely to rob a 7-11.

Cameras are more effective in stopping crime than guns? You've never been a 7-11 clerk have you?

7-11 clerks are safest if they just hand over the money and let the cameras roll

Cops will pick the guy up in around 24 hours

There is no way of knowing how many crooks do not rob 7-11 because of the cameras.

Other than rapidly declining robbery rates.....and guess what?
It has nothing to do with armed clerks

No contest.

Sure they can

Interesting tidbit about you and your frirends. A gun would have been better. We wouldn't have to be paying for your buddy's keep and court procedures and you'd be even less likely to rob a 7-11.

Not really....A shootout in a small area tends to wound innocent bistanders. Clerks get killed, customers get killed....all for $200 in the till

Give him the money with a smile and go to the video tape

I can easily understand why someone intent on robbing, mugging or playing sick fuck games like knock out like you and your buddies would be for gun control. That makes me think maybe it's not a good idea.

Forum List

Back