How about a Dog Lover's Thread?

dog-christmas-lights-500x250.jpg

This dog looks just like my last dog.

I don't like the way these places drag their feet. The last dog I got I just went to the peoples house saw her and said "she'll do". At the time I didn't love beagles I was more of a lab guy.

But I get they want to make sure they're giving the dog to a good home.

It's almost like these dogs are in witness protection. They're being fostered by someone and they'll get in touch with me. I asked the girl if I could come Saturday and we didn't set a time yet. She doesn't have the dog but can get me in touch with the person who does. Wtf? Lol. As long as they aren't putting dogs down. These foster people are all saints.

I remember my last dog, who's name was sealy BTW, would insist I pet her. She'd bark or paw me if I stopped. Oh dear god what am I getting myself into. Lol

I remember my last dog, who's name was sealy BTW, would insist I bet her. She'd bark or paw me if I stopped. Oh dear god what am I getting myself into. Lol
If it's an older dog, 7 you said, it will probably be pretty calm.
It doesn't take much to lay in the corner of my couch and paw and whine at me for love. I sit on the floor in the middle of the couch and if the dog is to my left she made me scratch her chest head back I'd even massage her back legs. She was spoiled. And when I was gone she chilled all day.

My mom has Alzheimer's so my dad and I are going to take care of the dog together so the dog shouldn't have to ever be alone but in the beginning I'm going to train her or him at my home cause I can't have the dog shitting over there. My dad has enough to deal with

I remember my last dog, who's name was sealy BTW, would insist I bet her. She'd bark or paw me if I stopped. Oh dear god what am I getting myself into. Lol
It doesn't take much to lay in the corner of my couch and paw and whine at me for love. I sit on the floor in the middle of the couch and if the dog is to my left she made me scratch her chest head back I'd even massage her back legs. She was spoiled. And when I was gone she chilled all day.

My mom has Alzheimer's so my dad and I are going to take care of the dog together so the dog shouldn't have to ever be alone but in the beginning I'm going to train her or him at my home cause I can't have the dog shitting over there. My dad has enough to deal with
Every dog has a different personality. Just because the previous dog did that behavior, doesn't mean another dog will. Most likely it won't. It will have its own personality.

I went back and read what she wrote. She said "I'll find out all those things for you tomorrow and I'll let you know if there are any other dogs that meet your criteria."

So is snoopy just a bait dog? To get me there and they have ugly dogs. Lol. I almost adopted a couple ratty but cute dogs at the humane society last weekend but I decided I wasn't ready. I was gonna get one this weekend but there gone. The place is full of pitbulls. So I hope snoopy is available and not older than ten

Forum List

Back