How about a Dog Lover's Thread?

Always took my bathrobe to "her" couch and used it as a pillow.
4.jpg

I am so happy for you AND the dog, and I think you've picked exactly what fits your needs and the dog's. Does he have a name already, or will you be able to name him yourself?
Snoopy. I saw a video of him begging for scratches. He might be, no, he is more lovable than sealy was. She was a little bit of a bitch and snoopy has more of a smile on her face. But sealy was the best dog. So easy.

I am so happy for you AND the dog, and I think you've picked exactly what fits your needs and the dog's. Does he have a name already, or will you be able to name him yourself?
My mom has Alzheimer's and my dad loved watching my last dog. He just doesn't want to deal with having to take it to the vet and bathe it and have to walk it so I'm hoping the dog doesn't poop in his place. I'll get a long leash so he can let him out and I'll walk the dog and take care of it but if it's a good dog it won't have to stay alone at my place ever. We'll see.

My mom has Alzheimer's and my dad loved watching my last dog. He just doesn't want to deal with having to take it to the vet and bathe it and have to walk it so I'm hoping the dog doesn't poop in his place. I'll get a long leash so he can let him out and I'll walk the dog and take care of it but if it's a good dog it won't have to stay alone at my place ever. We'll see.

I hope it all works out, and perhaps by him being a more mature dog, the poop issue won't be a worry. Great company for your dad during the day!

Forum List

Back