How about a Dog Lover's Thread?

Here's Jackson, my most beautiful pug.

jackson1.jpg

View attachment 46447

My daughter has two puggles, and although they can be wild and rowdy while visiting, once in a while I would catch them sitting almost regally, with a thoughtful look on their face like your Jackson. And this less than an hour after pulling a throw rug through one of the narrow openings in their crate and absolutely destroying it. LOL

Bichon Frise

BichonPoo71.jpg

They are very smart, are good for the elderly and children, are good for taking to nursing homes to visit the elderly, are good for apartment living, etc. They sound like good small dogs. I prefer bigger dogs, but if I were to get a small dog, this would be the one.

View attachment 46447

My daughter has two puggles, and although they can be wild and rowdy while visiting, once in a while I would catch them sitting almost regally, with a thoughtful look on their face like your Jackson. And this less than an hour after pulling a throw rug through one of the narrow openings in their crate and absolutely destroying it. LOL

They are cute!

looking_smaller.jpg

I am totally in awe of the basset hound's ears, and I probably wouldn't be able to leave them alone if I had one. Also, they could be used as a throw, for those times you couldn't reach one.* It's all good.

*Still attached to nice, warm, cuddly dog, of course.

:biggrin:

BassetHoundPuppies.JPG

Last edited:

Forum List

Back