How about a CEASEFIRE in UKRAINE?

Has anyone been calling for a ceasefire in Ukraine?

If I were to hazard a guess as to why there might be some difference between the two, I would ask which side is interested in a ceasefire--Ukraine or Russia. If Russia is looking for a ceasefire that Ukraine isn't willing to indulge, then I would say the reversed roles could be a valid distinction in context. Russia is the invader, so if the invadee refuses a ceasefire then I'm inclined to back the invadee's play.
Why are they in Gaza and not Ukraine?

In the past year the Ukes have gained some ground, an insignificant area, but some gains. Over the same period the Russians gained some ground, a little more than the Ukes and also an insignificant area. The Russians seem content with shooting up whatever numbers the Ukes send out. Ceasefire for the holy days period would be a benefit for the Ukes and of negligible good for the Russians. Unless pressured I don’t look for the Ukes to agree, and the Russians have no good reason for a stoppage.

Let's hear from those who think a ceasefire in Gaza is good, but a ceasefire in Ukraine is bad. What is the difference?
That's a very good question. Both the Ukrainian Nazis and the Zionist Nazis deserve to have the crap knocked out of them but I'll be satisfied if the Zionists are thrown out of Palestine and all the Ukies sent to Chernobyl. How that affects a CEASEFIRE is difficult to say.

Ukraine most corrupt country in Europe after Russia. Ukraine ranked 130th among 180 countries in the Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) 2017 released by Transparency International. Ukraine improved its last year’s result by one point and got 30 points out of 100 possible. Next to Ukraine stand Gambia, Iran, Myanmar and Sierra Leone. Ukraine was able to achieve a slight improvement due to the fact that in 2017 the Ukrainian anti-corruption authorities (Special Anti-corruption Prosecutor's Office and National Anti-corruption Bureau) forwarded to courts first corruption-related cases where the suspects were high-ranking officials.

Ukraine most corrupt country in Europe
I've been to every country in Europe (both east and west) and I agree with that assessment. There are also a slew of Ukies in my country since this latest business and they are worse than "those other immigrants" who've been flocking this way. I say send the Ukies back to Chornobyl, ASAP.

Russia has taken all possible precautions to prevent harming civilians.

Accidents happen.
Russia is targeting the infrastructure of Ukraine, electricity for one, that civilians depend on. Russia is hoping the civilians will force a ceasefire but they misread history.

Somehow it comes down to the obvious.

Jews. The anti Semites demand ceasefires whenever Israel has the nerve to defend itself.
I don't buy the Antisemitism. To me, it's about civilized people vs uncivilized savages.

Yeah, the Germans (and Poles and Latvians and Lithuanians and 75% of Europe) were seriously anti semitic back in the day. And not for a short period of time. For Centuries. But that's another topic for another time.

This new breed isn't anti semitic any more than they're anti-golden retriever, they're just murdering savages.

Plus, how can a group of people who are ATHEISTS (I'm talking about the unhinged Left) be against one religion more than another??

They can't. They, the Left, are just as much savages as Hamas. They see Israel as White Oppressors. 4cereal. Which, in itself is unhinged

It's all connected. It's not a conspiracy. No way. They're not that smart. It's more of a disease, an affliction of the unbalanced mind. IOW, the Left.

Not just here, all over the Western World

This new breed isn't anti semitic any more than they're anti-golden retriever, they're just murdering savages.
mostly attacking Jews. I disagree!

But true, they don't care about any collateral damages.

It really is quite a simple resolution. All Hamas give up, let's stick their sorry terrorist ass in a prison and move on with a normal world.

mostly attacking Jews. I disagree!

But true, they don't care about any collateral damages.

It really is quite a simple resolution. All Hamas give up, let's stick their sorry terrorist ass in a prison and move on with a normal world.
I don't get "mostly attacking Jews" part.

They attack Jews because they are the only civilized people in the region. The only decent society. The only place they CAN attack.

You leave those scumbags alone and they'll start attacking -- Anything. Especially themselves, each other.

It's all they know, it's all they've ever known. From the time of the inception of that disgusting religion to the present, all they've ever done is deal in conquest, theft, murder, rape and plunder. It's all they know how to do.

They are not creative, they have no animal husbandry to speak of, no agriculture, no science, no art of any kind. All they have is their STUPID FUCKING RELIGION and murdering anybody that won't bow down to them and their STUPID FUCKING RELIGION.

Put them in prison? :auiqs.jpg: They'd like that! Then they butt-fuck each all day (like they do now), get 3 hots and a cot, practice their STUPID FUCKING RELIGION and have an excuse for their failures as human beings.

Kill them. Kill them all.

Let Allah sort it out.

As an aside a little FYI........ That area? Most of it, if not all of it? It was European land for Centuries. A THOUSAND FUCKING YEARS!!! Greece took it away from Persia around 300BC, Rome took it from them, then it became part of the Byzantine Empire then the goat-fucker mohammed took it by force.

And Persians were Aryans in those days. In fact, the word "Iran" means "Aryan" so I don't want to hear about those lands always belonging to the goat-fuckers.

I don't buy the Antisemitism. To me, it's about civilized people vs uncivilized savages.

Yeah, the Germans (and Poles and Latvians and Lithuanians and 75% of Europe) were seriously anti semitic back in the day. And not for a short period of time. For Centuries. But that's another topic for another time.

Plus, how can a group of people who are ATHEISTS (I'm talking about the unhinged Left) be against one religion more than another??

They can't. They, the Left, are just as much savages as Hamas. They see Israel as White Oppressors. 4cereal. Which, in itself is unhinged

It's all connected. It's not a conspiracy. No way. They're not that smart. It's more of a disease, an affliction of the unbalanced mind. IOW, the Left.

Not just here, all over the Western World
I don’t agree. But let’s say you’re right. Yiur position doesn’t really answer the question:

Why is the UN all about demanding a “truce” in the Israeli/Hamas fighting, but not demanding one in Putin’s war of aggression against Ukraine?

I don’t agree. But let’s say you’re right. Yiur position doesn’t really answer the question:

Why is the UN all about demanding a “truce” in the Israeli/Hamas fighting, but not demanding one in Putin’s war of aggression against Ukraine?
I thought I answered it. My bad??

Israel is killing goat-fuckers by the boat-load and the scum-sucking slime that makes up the UN don't like that. Lots of hyphens in there, huh?

They (the worthless UN) see Israel vs Hamas as White Oppression. They consider Jews to be White. Somebody should tell Jews.

But the truth is, it's civilization vs barbarity. And the UN has sided with barbarity for the last 30 years. Every time.

White Ukes killing White Russkies? They couldn't care less.

Besides, they see the scum-sucking Russians winning that War and the scum-sucking FILTH of Hamas losing theirs.

I should have led with that.

Forum List

Back