How a US prison camp helped create ISIS

The US created ISIS by pitting one sect against the other in Iraq and generally being shitty to everyone there.

ISIS. ISIS. SYRIA. Obama wanted Assad gone. At any cost. At any price.

Baghdadi took it to the streets of Syria. While Obama was calling them Junior Varsity. It's on record.

LOOK AT THE NAME AGAIN. ISIS.

Obama owns ISIS.
Obama's responsible for an organization which formed in 2003??

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
They actually seem to think Iraq was a stable, operational democracy at some point.

ISIS is what you get when you lie about trying to hand the middle east to the Muslim Brotherhood.

who claimed that he wanted to hand the middle east to the muslim brotherhood?. Isis is simply
CALIPHATE in Iraq. Caliphate in Iraq is nothing new. Islam is all about CALIPHATE----where there are muslims there are JIHADS-----jihad is all about creating caliphates in the same way that amongst communists, "revolution" is all about creating a communist regime.
The BOKO HARAM are trying to create a caliphate The houthis of Yemen are trying to create a caliphate. ----ie join up with the caliphate of iran

The US created ISIS by pitting one sect against the other in Iraq and generally being shitty to everyone there.

Baghdadi took it to the streets of Syria. While Obama was calling them Junior Varsity. It's on record.

Obama owns ISIS.

no DA JOOOOS DID IT--------try to keep up

Obama owns ISIS.

It was in his book....

Obama owns ISIS.
It is formally know as ISIL...

I'm more interested in what Obama is doing to stop them. How's that coming along ?
obama-apologizes-again-for-koran-burnings-february-23-2012.jpg
Karzhi is not the leader now...

Karzi? Afghanistan?

Apology strategy.

Obama owns ISIS.

no DA JOOOOS DID IT--------try to keep up
Well who doesn't know the Joo's always dood it...

Obama owns ISIS.

They actually seem to think Iraq was a stable, operational democracy at some point.
Yeah, since Boosh told them they was....

“”

Gray, who did some intelligence work while at Bucca, remembered zeroing in on a contractor who came into the camp to sell DVDs to the troops.

“We knew pretty early on the guy was no good,” Gray said. “He never seemed to be there when the mortars came in, if you know what I mean.” We put together a packet that proved beyond a reasonable doubt — and I use that term as an attorney — that he was associated with some of these radical militias.”

State-Employed Sadists, Here and Abroad

This episode in Iraq’s Camp Bucca prison took place in 2005. Two years earlier, riot police in Miami carried out a full-scale military assault — against demonstrators who had assembled to protest a summit meeting promoting the artfully misnamed Free Trade Area of the Americas.

Despite the fact that Miami’s Civilian Investigative Panel confirmed that police had committed criminal assaults during the protests, none of the costumed assailants responsible was punished in any way. In fact, the scenes described above were included in a training video, presumably used to instruct the Schutzstaffel in the proper use of what has come to be known as the “Miami Model” of homeland security.

ISIS is what you get when you lie about trying to hand the middle east to the Muslim Brotherhood.

who claimed that he wanted to hand the middle east to the muslim brotherhood?. Isis is simply
CALIPHATE in Iraq. Caliphate in Iraq is nothing new. Islam is all about CALIPHATE----where there are muslims there are JIHADS-----jihad is all about creating caliphates in the same way that amongst communists, "revolution" is all about creating a communist regime.
The BOKO HARAM are trying to create a caliphate The houthis of Yemen are trying to create a caliphate. ----ie join up with the caliphate of iran

The caliphate was established in Syria. Several years ago. When Bam bam was still claiming ISIS was junior varsity.

Re: BH: they are ISIS devotees now.

Obama backs the Sunni MB. In Egypt. In Libya. In Syria. For crying out loud there is a pattern here of Obama backing the most bloodthirsty sons of bitches on the planet. Negotiates with the Taliban. SUNNI again. AQ. SUNNI again.

Morons who back Obama like Christianne "the Chechyns are just disenfranchised Russians, ISIS are just disenfranchised Sunnis" Amampour always neglect to mention the Islamic affiliation that Obama keeps backing.

PM Bibi said I'll guarantee you if you take Hussein out it will stabilize the ME. Blame it on Bush, Cheney, Rumsfled, and Israel, and the other Zionist who wrote PNAC and whoever signed it, also those involved in Clean Break.

Fuck you, you stupid fucking brainwashed scumbag. You fucking moron. You fucking piece of shit. One trick pony.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Sixth months before the U.S. invaded Iraq, Netanyahu, who previously served as Israel's prime minister from 1996 to 1999, was invited to testify before the House to offer an Israeli perspective on the advisability of toppling Saddam Hussein. "If you take out Saddam’s regime, I guarantee you that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region," Netanyahu said at the time. "The task and the great opportunity and challenge is not merely to effect the ouster of the regime, but also to transform that society and thereby begin the process of democratizing the Arab world."

Kerry Questions Netanyahu s Foreign Policy Cred Mocks Him For Iraq War Support

Whoa, got a mouth on you don't you!!! Guess I hit a nerve of yours. If your a Zionist potty mouths are to be expected. I don't let it bother me, in one ear , out the other!!

Hopefully we will never heed his advice again.

It is unfortunate that people in the US did not kill Saddam way back in the 60s when it became apparent that he was a depraved madman -----a future hero for shit like Penelope who still dances on the dead bodies of the hundreds of thousands he murdered to delight sick sluts. She especially enjoy the memory of the sight of piles of dead children rotting in the sun

Liberals like them (actually they are commies that we call liberals) are nothing but walking billboards and cliches.

They have no ability to think for themselves. They just parrot the talking points.

BOOOOOSH, CHENEY, BIG OIL, MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING, CAPITALISM IS EVIL, WHITE MAN, CHRISITIANS.

They are all pathetic.

I hate them.

Oh I am a white female Christian, now what cha going to do. I believe its you , conservatives that soak in Fox news and think its all true.

Obama owns ISIS.

It was stable enough to threaten Israel. That was their downfall.

PM Bibi said I'll guarantee you if you take Hussein out it will stabilize the ME. Blame it on Bush, Cheney, Rumsfled, and Israel, and the other Zionist who wrote PNAC and whoever signed it, also those involved in Clean Break.

Fuck you, you stupid fucking brainwashed scumbag. You fucking moron. You fucking piece of shit. One trick pony.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Sixth months before the U.S. invaded Iraq, Netanyahu, who previously served as Israel's prime minister from 1996 to 1999, was invited to testify before the House to offer an Israeli perspective on the advisability of toppling Saddam Hussein. "If you take out Saddam’s regime, I guarantee you that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region," Netanyahu said at the time. "The task and the great opportunity and challenge is not merely to effect the ouster of the regime, but also to transform that society and thereby begin the process of democratizing the Arab world."

Whoa, got a mouth on you don't you!!! Guess I hit a nerve of yours. If your a Zionist potty mouths are to be expected. I don't let it bother me, in one ear , out the other!!

It is unfortunate that people in the US did not kill Saddam way back in the 60s when it became apparent that he was a depraved madman -----a future hero for shit like Penelope who still dances on the dead bodies of the hundreds of thousands he murdered to delight sick sluts. She especially enjoy the memory of the sight of piles of dead children rotting in the sun

Liberals like them (actually they are commies that we call liberals) are nothing but walking billboards and cliches.

They have no ability to think for themselves. They just parrot the talking points.

BOOOOOSH, CHENEY, BIG OIL, MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING, CAPITALISM IS EVIL, WHITE MAN, CHRISITIANS.

They are all pathetic.

I hate them.

Oh I am a white female Christian, now what cha going to do. I believe its you , conservatives that soak in Fox news and think its all true.

"FOX NEWS" sssheeesh what's this obsession with ""FOX NEWS""??? the last
time I witnessed people OBSESSED -----it was all about the book "Lolita" I was very young-----about ten-----I read the book as soon as I found a copy-------NOTHING WITH NOTHING. I will never watch fox news-----I know I will be VERY DISAPPOINTED----just like I was with that "nothing with nothing" silly book
""""LOLITA""""

Obama owns ISIS.

oh -----you liked saddam too. so you must have loved Pol Pot------and Idi Amin and ----
the 1971 biafran genocide. The last 50 years have been SO MUCH FUN for you. Did you cheer as hindus fleeing east Bengal dropped dead in their tracks? Are you enjoying the ongoing blood bath in Syria and Yemen?

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

They are all pathetic.

I hate them.

Obama owns ISIS.

rosie>>> You guys over use pronouns Who was "they" who thought Iraq was a stable, operational democracy? In what way did Iraq
"threaten" Israel? When did Obama decide to get rid of Assad and why? why and when?

The War Crimes of Iraq s Saddam Hussein

Political Oppression:

Hussein openly idolized the former Soviet premier Joseph Stalin, a man notable as much for his paranoia-induced execution sprees as anything else. In July 1978, Hussein had his government issue a memorandum decreeing that anyone whose ideas came into conflict with those of the Baath Party leadership would be subject to summary execution. Most, but certainly not all, of Hussein's targets were ethnic Kurds and Shiite Muslims.

The Dujail Massacre of 1982:

In July of 1982, several Shiite militants attempted to assassinate Saddam Hussein while he was riding through the city. Hussein responded by ordering the slaughter of some 148 residents, including dozens of children. This is the war crime with which Saddam Hussein was formally charged, and for which he was executed.

The Barzani Clan Abductions of 1983:

Masoud Barzani led the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), an ethnic Kurdish revolutionary group fighting Baathist oppression. After Barzani cast his lot with the Iranians in the Iran-Iraq War, Hussein had some 8,000 members of Barzani's clan, including hundreds of women and children, abducted. It is assumed that most were slaughtered; thousands have been discovered in mass graves in southern Iraq.

The al-Anfal Campaign:

The worst human rights abuses of Hussein's tenure took place during the genocidal al-Anfal Campaign (1986-1989), in which Hussein's administration called for the extermination of every living thing--human or animal--in certain regions of the Kurdish north. All told, some 182,000 people--men, women, and children--were slaughtered, many through use of chemical weapons. The Halabja poison gas massacre of 1988 alone killed over 5,000 people. Hussein later blamed the attacks on the Iranians, and the Reagan administration, which supported Iraq in the Iran-Iraq War, helped promote this cover story.

The Campaign Against the Marsh Arabs:

Hussein did not limit his genocide to identifiably Kurdish groups; he also targeted the predominantly Shiite Marsh Arabs of southeastern Iraq, the direct descendants of the ancient Mesopotamians. By destroying more than 95% of the region's marshes, he effectively depleted its food supply and destroyed the entire millennia-old culture, reducing the number of Marsh Arabs from 250,000 to approximately 30,000. It is unknown how much of this population drop can be attributed to direct starvation and how much to migration, but the human cost was unquestionably high.

The Post-Uprising Massacres of 1991:

In the aftermath of Operation Desert Storm, the United States encouraged Kurds and Shiites to rebel against Hussein's regime--then withdrew and refused to support them, leaving an unknown number to be slaughtered. At one point, Hussein's regime killed as many as 2,000 suspected Kurdish rebels every day. Some two million Kurds hazarded the dangerous trek through the mountains to Iran and Turkey, hundreds of thousands dying in the process.
Saddam was a bastard, we all know that but he never killed his people on the scale we did or are dying in the sectarian war. We could have done much better by them but we tried to own the place by totally destroying it's civil structure and replacing it with something we thought would be friendly to our interests.
That is not what brought this response and you know it......................You said we created ISIS by pitting sects against each other...........

Ummmm they were already against each other........and were being killed on massive scales..................

The Shia and Sunni have been at long before we ever showed up.
Never this bad, We destabilized the whole region by creating a place where they can come fight each other. We made Iraq into a permanent war zone, there is not going to be peace there until they get tired of killing, republicans were such fools to think we could pacify that much simmering animosity. Never should have went.
Never this bad......................Iran versus Iraq..................over a million dead for power and OOPS religious differences..............

Another at least half a million over time of Saddam's rule............

Nope........never this bad if we ignore the million and a half that died during his reign...........

shhhhh.....it was better then...................

For who...........the undertakers.
I never said it was great but it was their fight and we jumped in the middle of it. Because we intervened we now bear responsibility for the aftermath and have lost our moral standing in the world. Saddam only existed as a leader because we supported him and gave him the weapons he needed to fight a war with Iran and crush his opposition so even those horrors can be placed at the feet of American interventionism.
aka The usual it's America's fault for everything................This conflict between these sects is age old...........It is religion based..............and people were dying in droves before we ever entered it...............

You blamed us for the Sect violence there..............yet it was already there...........and now you are craw fishing.

Obama owns ISIS.

Obama owns ISIS.

Oh don't even. They were chump change by any other name in Iraq at the time.

Bagdhadi takes over. ISIS SYRIA YOU GOT IT becomes. Why because Obama just cared about Assad being deposed. Whoopsies though. That JV team takes out half of Iraq as well.

By the way, Bagdhadi employed one of the best Chechen generals to take over the military operations in Syria.

Did you know that?

Forum List

Back