GOP for 2016. Braveheart needed

Samuel Nixon

May 20, 2015
GOP Candidates Can't Answer 'Just One Question': Would You Have Invaded Iraq?

WATCH GOP Candidates Can t Answer Just One Question Would You Have Invaded Iraq

Of course they would (not sure about Paul for being not "ordinary" one), but I want the rest to be sincere.
Making a profit out of any War is what they will stand for to the end.

Today we're stuck in Iraq and can't escape radicalization of the Iraqis sympathizing isis. We donate into Middle East way too much.

What point on Iraq do you want your candidate to stand for?

Another thread on this stupid question? No one knew obama would come along later and fuck it up. Why don't the Democrat media outlets ask Hillary the question?

Another thread on this stupid question? No one knew obama would come along later and fuck it up. Why don't the Democrat media outlets ask Hillary the question?

This is the operational response from the left - in an attempt to provide cover for that wide-assed bitch, and her inability to answer simple questions. Turn it on the 80 GOP candidates.

It STILL blows my mind that anyone - ANYONE would vote for that evil son-of-a-bitch.......but it just goes to show you how far this country has fallen.....

Of course they would (not sure about Paul for being not "ordinary" one), but I want the rest to be sincere.

Today we're stuck in Iraq and can't escape radicalization of the Iraqis sympathizing isis. We donate into Middle East way too much.

The proper answer is...... No. I wouldn't have invaded Iraq. I would have NUKED IT; along with any other country found to be planning an assassination attempt on a former POTUS.

The proper answer is...... No. I wouldn't have invaded Iraq. I would have NUKED IT; along with any other country found to be planning an assassination attempt on a former POTUS.

Bravo! THAT is the leader this country desperately needs.....not the pussies we have on both sides of the damned aisle....

You must be among those who acquit Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombing?
Nice to meet you, but be so kind to keep in mind that nukes are unable to cut terrorists from the innocent! How unhuman one should be to launch a genocide (nuke weapons are weapons for genocide).
You'd be an ideal dictator, congrats...

Seriously, nobody answered the question, I don't need politicians' lies, I need your personal attitude.

Are you crazy?

Nuke a nation of innocent people because their tyrannical leader tried to murder the POTUS.

Now that is some kind of messed up thinking.

You must be among those who acquit Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombing?
Nice to meet you, but be so kind to keep in mind that nukes are unable to cut terrorists from the innocent! How unhuman one should be to launch a genocide (nuke weapons are weapons for genocide).
You'd be an ideal dictator, congrats....

I am well aware of what nukes do..... they save the lives of US Servicemen who don't then have to take the land inch by inch.

There are no innocents over 3 years old in the world and there are no civilians in a war zone.

Are you crazy?

Nuke a nation of innocent people because their tyrannical leader tried to murder the POTUS.

A population is responsible for the actions of its leaders. Including the USA. Not knowing or not agreeing with the leader does doesn't exempt you from that responsibility.

Are you crazy?

A population is responsible for the actions of its leaders. Including the USA. Not knowing or not agreeing with the leader does doesn't exempt you from that responsibility.
That is silly.

Most Iraqis hated Saddam. Murdering innocent children for the acts of a crazed dictator is worst than what the crazed dictator was doing.

You know what is more important to know about a candidate than that question?

"What are you going to do about Iraq going forward?"

This is the operational response from the left - in an attempt to provide cover for that wide-assed bitch, and her inability to answer simple questions. Turn it on the 80 GOP candidates.

It STILL blows my mind that anyone - ANYONE would vote for that evil son-of-a-bitch.......but it just goes to show you how far this country has fallen.....

Don't exaggerate, it would only take a puff.

That is silly.

Most Iraqis hated Saddam. Murdering innocent children for the acts of a crazed dictator is worst than what the crazed dictator was doing.

Don't tell me who they hated. Tell me what they did about it...... NOTHING. That makes them accessories to the crimes.

Don't exaggerate, it would only take a puff.
How many puffs have you had this morning?

Forum List

Back