How A Culture Dies

And, individual cases of muslim fathers kiling daughters is no more a generalized activity than christian fathers letting "Elders" like Warren Jeffs plug their daughters. But, hey, who needs reality when you've got some bullshit rhetoric from world net daily to pretend is reality?
The difference is that Warren Jeffs is a criminal for his actions in America, but a guy like Warren Jeffs is the norm in Muslim socity.

Who cares if a Amish teenage girl gets to be picked up by a date in a car for a first date at the movies? Face it, a Muslim fathers mercy killing is worse.

But hey,you have been bragging how there are so many Muslims, so what is the population of Muslims compared to the Amish?

PS: Do you think that chicks should wear burka's?

oh ok.. so you DONT care that your own patriarchal dogma infused society still maintains rigid gender roles to this very day but the thought of muslims having rigid dogma based gender roles just pisses you off. Gotcha. Way to tell the globe to do as you say, not as you do.

:thup:

And, individual cases of muslim fathers kiling daughters is no more a generalized activity than christian fathers letting "Elders" like Warren Jeffs plug their daughters. But, hey, who needs reality when you've got some bullshit rhetoric from world net daily to pretend is reality?

populatons validate gender bias? wow, thats a hellova standard you got there, dude... so, let me get this strait: it's NOT OK for a third of the world's population to subscribe to rigid gender roles.... but it's A-OK for western christian cults to espouse as much as long as their total population doesn't exceed a third of the global population? Nice, dude. I hope the guy whose brain surgery you are performing later today realizes what kind of a masterful thinker will be manhandling his gray matter.

I think chicks from whatever culture should wear whatever they think is in line with their beliefs. Clearly, by your standard, we should be hunting down NUNS and forcing those bitches into itsy bitsy, teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikinis.

:cuckoo:

I tellya, nutter motherfuckers are not just a product of your favorite scapegoat, dude. You are the kind of guy that proves fuckstickery happens among every culture regardless of your target du jour.

Western ideas of superiority in the realm of women’s civil liberty are a myth easily refuted by the study of history. Every abuse of women in Islamic society was once part of Christian and /or Jewish religious law or custom, including the veil, introduced to Muslim life by the Christian Byzantium

Helluva payback for algebra (ok, that may be a legitimate bitch) the translation of the Greek texts, modern medicine, astronomy (not to be confused with astrology) et cetera, ad nauseam, to include the many gifts that the West received, the absence of which would have left us in the dark, never having experienced our "enlightenment".

I have to laugh a little when I see people still pontificating that the ME lives in the dark ages when we would be living there ourselves if not for their scholars. Sure, Radical Politicized Islam has been a problem. It's a cautionary tale though, when you think of where Radical, politicized Christianity wants to take us (To WAR with Radical, politicized Islam!).

You don't suppose they share a military industrial complex, do you?/SIZE]

Let me take a shot in the dark, your a 9/11 truther (or douche bag as I call them)! :evil:

The difference is that Warren Jeffs is a criminal for his actions in America, but a guy like Warren Jeffs is the norm in Muslim socity.

Not within his legal sect, he's not. And, perhaps you should ask a mormon like RGS all about his feelings on Warren Jeffs. Honor killings are no more a norm than christian abortion clinic bombinbs.. but hey.. again, when you lack evidence why not rely on bullshit rhetoric, right?

oh ok.. so you DONT care that your own patriarchal dogma infused society still maintains rigid gender roles to this very day but the thought of muslims having rigid dogma based gender roles just pisses you off. Gotcha. Way to tell the globe to do as you say, not as you do.

populatons validate gender bias? wow, thats a hellova standard you got there, dude... so, let me get this strait: it's NOT OK for a third of the world's population to subscribe to rigid gender roles.... but it's A-OK for western christian cults to espouse as much as long as their total population doesn't exceed a third of the global population? Nice, dude. I hope the guy whose brain surgery you are performing later today realizes what kind of a masterful thinker will be manhandling his gray matter.

I think chicks from whatever culture should wear whatever they think is in line with their beliefs. Clearly, by your standard, we should be hunting down NUNS and forcing those bitches into itsy bitsy, teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikinis.

I tellya, nutter motherfuckers are not just a product of your favorite scapegoat, dude. You are the kind of guy that proves fuckstickery happens among every culture regardless of your target du jour.

Western ideas of superiority in the realm of women’s civil liberty are a myth easily refuted by the study of history. Every abuse of women in Islamic society was once part of Christian and /or Jewish religious law or custom, including the veil, introduced to Muslim life by the Christian Byzantium

Helluva payback for algebra (ok, that may be a legitimate bitch) the translation of the Greek texts, modern medicine, astronomy (not to be confused with astrology) et cetera, ad nauseam, to include the many gifts that the West received, the absence of which would have left us in the dark, never having experienced our "enlightenment".

I have to laugh a little when I see people still pontificating that the ME lives in the dark ages when we would be living there ourselves if not for their scholars. Sure, Radical Politicized Islam has been a problem. It's a cautionary tale though, when you think of where Radical, politicized Christianity wants to take us (To WAR with Radical, politicized Islam!).

Let me take a shot in the dark, your a 9/11 truther (or douche bag as I call them)! :evil:

You are such an ignorant petty pathetic little pissant. Turn in your dick. Little bitches like you don't need one. Now go over to the scales and give me another pointless neg rep...Oh that's right you already did that today. Go fuck yourself Jew.

OH LOOKY! Jewhook replys with shit talking and DEMONIZATION when someone presents facts! WOW! How novel!

:rofl:

she;s the spawn of satan and probably just wants to kill jews, right ya dumb bastard?

I think it is clear that Jews are a far better people then are the Muslims.

Congrats. You aren't saying anything that an Aryan wasn't believing deep into nazi germany.

:clap2:

I've posted evidence in this thread... what the fuck have you posted other than your bullshit rhetorical nonsense?
The evidence is everywhere of how angry and violent the Muslim people are, the way Muslim women are treated should be enuff proof for anyone.

You yourself keep comparing Muslims behaviour today to the way other religions behaved hundereds of years ago, proving the lack of Muslim civilized evolution.

I dissagree. I know many muslims, casually, and I find them polite, articulate and peaceful. Seiks are pretty cool too.

With only a few exceptions the jews I have encountered are rude cowardly pushy assholes.
So you see Muslims as a better people then Jews?

british-muslim-protest4.jpg

Congrats. You aren't saying anything that an Aryan wasn't believing deep into nazi germany.

:clap2:
You don't see a difference between Jews and Muslims?

lemme guess.. you trade germany's fixation on hooked noses with your brand new fixation on burkahs, right? As a matter of fact, no. Jews and Muslims are no less human than the other and neither are inherently better than the other. There are radical Israeli PM assasinating jews just like there are radical suicide bombing muslims. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE is that you are too big of a pussy to see radicalism in one group while pretending that the other is nothing less than demons sent to earth to kill jews.

so, again, I take it you have nothing resembling evidence to add to this thread? shocker, lemme tellya.

I've posted evidence in this thread... what the fuck have you posted other than your bullshit rhetorical nonsense?
The evidence is everywhere of how angry and violent the Muslim people are, the way Muslim women are treated should be enuff proof for anyone.

You yourself keep comparing Muslims behaviour today to the way other religions behaved hundereds of years ago, proving the lack of Muslim civilized evolution.

No, sorry.. that is no more evidence than your gap-toothed granny is a money making hooker. You think JEWS are not angry and violent? Cast Lead ring a fucking bell? Shall I quote you some interesting lines about shooting pregnant arabs, motherfucker? Hell, if you were not such a fucking backwoods hayseed you MIGHT realize that jews ALSO nave an ultra orthodox sect that wont even let jewish women have the same mitvah as a boy child.. But hey, who needs an education when you've got a sister to fuck after you make some lead flavored kool aid, eh?

HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO? Rabin was killed in the 90s, motherfucker! Cast Lead and Lebenon were BOTH within the last 5 years. Right NOW we are seeing the most racist recent PM to grace israels government who LITERALLY wants to purge israel of non-jews. Not to mention, that christians are BARELY 40 years out from a gender revolution that they sure as fuck never supported in the first place.

For real, dude.. you are a giant chunk of grade A Stupid. A kind of stupid which sheds a lot of light on how Nazi Germany came to be.

Is there any group of people Muslims do get along with?

PS: Shogun I bet you don't get along with most people.

Is there any group of people Muslims do get along with?

PS: Shogun I bet you don't get along with most people.

those are a pair of hilarious observations from a guy ready to damn an entire third of the global population because he's too goddamn stupid to see above his rhetorical bullshit.

Indeed, i don't get along well with racist assholes so you and I probably wouldn't gel very well.

To How A Thread Dies?

Very easy when Shogun (with the help of equally annoying troll Huggy) enter the discussion!

Shogun don't you want to take another hiatus?

Forum List

Back