How A Culture Dies

The fire dept used to discriminate against women too, do you want to get rid of the fire dept.

No group is perfect, but it is clearly today the Muslims that by far treat women the worst.

The fire dept used to discriminate against women too, do you want to get rid of the fire dept.

No group is perfect, but it is clearly today the Muslims that by far treat women the worst.

It;s fucking HIL-ARIOUS to watch you backstep about how no group is perfect this far after generalizing the ENTIRE muslim global population under some bullshit stereotype.

seriously. And, your opinion of what is "worst" means two things: jack and shit. You could no more convince a muslim women in a burkah that she is being subjugated than an amish woman. But, hey, when you've got rhetorical bullshit and more ethnocentrism than brains who needs reason, eh?

You could no more convince a muslim women in a burkah that she is being subjugated than an amish woman.
If I spoke to a women in a burka, by Muslim law she would have her head cut off.

again, you want to provide evidence of that or should we just take your rhetorical bullshit word for it? How many Amish teenage girls get to be picked up by a date in a car for a first date at the movies? Face it. The one shots do not trump the facts you keep trying to avoid.

again, you want to provide evidence of that or should we just take your rhetorical bullshit word for it? How many Amish teenage girls get to be picked up by a date in a car for a first date at the movies? Face it. The one shots do not trump the facts you keep trying to avoid.
Who cares if a Amish teenage girl gets to be picked up by a date in a car for a first date at the movies? Face it, a Muslim fathers mercy killing is worse.

But hey,you have been bragging how there are so many Muslims, so what is the population of Muslims compared to the Amish?

PS: Do you think that chicks should wear burka's?

Who cares if a Amish teenage girl gets to be picked up by a date in a car for a first date at the movies? Face it, a Muslim fathers mercy killing is worse.

But hey,you have been bragging how there are so many Muslims, so what is the population of Muslims compared to the Amish?

oh ok.. so you DONT care that your own patriarchal dogma infused society still maintains rigid gender roles to this very day but the thought of muslims having rigid dogma based gender roles just pisses you off. Gotcha. Way to tell the globe to do as you say, not as you do.

:thup:

And, individual cases of muslim fathers kiling daughters is no more a generalized activity than christian fathers letting "Elders" like Warren Jeffs plug their daughters. But, hey, who needs reality when you've got some bullshit rhetoric from world net daily to pretend is reality?

populatons validate gender bias? wow, thats a hellova standard you got there, dude... so, let me get this strait: it's NOT OK for a third of the world's population to subscribe to rigid gender roles.... but it's A-OK for western christian cults to espouse as much as long as their total population doesn't exceed a third of the global population? Nice, dude. I hope the guy whose brain surgery you are performing later today realizes what kind of a masterful thinker will be manhandling his gray matter.

I think chicks from whatever culture should wear whatever they think is in line with their beliefs. Clearly, by your standard, we should be hunting down NUNS and forcing those bitches into itsy bitsy, teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikinis.

:cuckoo:

I tellya, nutter motherfuckers are not just a product of your favorite scapegoat, dude. You are the kind of guy that proves fuckstickery happens among every culture regardless of your target du jour.

Well Personally. I doubt that we will get outnumbered by Muslims. In fact looking at the latest stats...it looks like people like me (atheists) are becoming more common than Muslims. ;)

Also people should be able to wear whatever they want...if girls want to wear burka's they can...but no one should have the right to force them to wear a burka.

I think they are inflating the numbers big time! They are also taking into accounts historical number, instead of looking at advancements in science have allowed people to live longer!

However, they make a good point. Currently the Muslim population in Europe and Russia is growing much faster than the White non-Muslim population. The left and the Islamists have made an unholy alliance, that will soon be forgotten when the left is no longer needed. I still believe most Muslim immigrants, like most Latino immigrants to the US, just want to make a better life for their immediate family. Nevertheless, there is a cultural clash coming, since even many moderate Muslims in Europe, don't typically assimulate into the culture, when this happens even the secular and moderate Muslims will have to choose a side and really that choice will be made in advance for them.

Russia will definitely be a Muslim country in the near Future! They current are 25% Muslim. The White Russian birth-rate is the lowest in the world (so much that its been declining for years and will continue to decline), but the Muslim birth rate in Russia is extremely high. I think Russia will be majority Islam by 2020!

Last edited:
What a wonderful little show!

It looks like something that Hitler would have produced regarding the Jews.

You proved how the Muslims use the Holocaust! They use the state sponsored extermination of the Jews to qwell anyone speaking out against Islam, Islamist or the growing cultural clash in Europe. They use the Holocaust to shield themselves from Western criticism!

Last edited:
Cultures die when they fail to bring good things to life.

The American culture is dying.

Doubt me?

Yes I doubt you. What fucking rubbish. People cried even worse that American culture was dying during the Great Depression, but guess what when things turned around the notion went out the window.

The situation today is bad, so you jump to those same conclusions. Typical. In a few years I will be here saying I told you so!

But then again, the human race will slowly decline back into the stone age without the leadership of European culture. when "whites" are gone so will be the best days on earth.

You are dumber than a sack of doornobs. What amazes me is how you made enough money to buy a computer.
So are you trying to say my prediction is going to be wrong?

No I was not trying to say somehing other than what I offered previously. I wouldn't have faith you could predict what ocean the sun will rise on tomorrow.

so, all muslims support killing jews then?
Enuff do that the Muslim agenda is clear.

Shogun is a great example of the Islamist and Leftist unholy alliance. See leftist like Shogun are cowards! They think that if they give into and protect Islamist, then the Islamist will eventually leave them alone. Therefore they will go after everyone who stands in the Islamist way, typically Christians and Jews.

You notice that Shogun went right into attacking those evil Jews. He went right into to his main Protocol of Edlers thesis that the Jews are trying to take over the world. He went into his leftist protection of the Muslims right off the bat. Fucking coward!

And now America has a pro-muslim president.

That is some scary stuff but it is the truth, the white liberal guilt trip destroyed it's own culture.

But then again, the human race will slowly decline back into the stone age without the leadership of European culture. when "whites" are gone so will be the best days on earth.

You are dumber than a sack of doornobs. What amazes me is how you made enough money to buy a computer.

Pot calling the kettle Black

Take a poll and I am sure people would put you up there as one of the most clueless at USMB! You should be banned on your stupidity alone!

If I spoke to a women in a burka, by Muslim law she would have her head cut off.

You can't be serious! Amish won't even raise a hand against their enemies, but you think they will against their children!

You are a true fool!

Well Personally. I doubt that we will get outnumbered by Muslims. In fact looking at the latest stats...it looks like people like me (atheists) are becoming more common than Muslims. ;)
You have your facts incorrect! People like us (atheists) are being increasingly come amongst defectors from Christianity, Catholism and Judaism in Western countries. But atheist is not growing amongst defectors from Islam!

You can't be serious! Amish won't even raise a hand against their enemies, but you think they will against their children!

You are a true fool!

HA!

yea... because we sure don't know any christian sects whose parents aren't quite familiar with "spare the rod, spoil the child", eh?

Proverbs 13:24 (New International Version)

24 He who spares the rod hates his son,
but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.

Go ahead and get your hate on, dude. Get it out of your system before you start insisting that amish children are all born well mannered and have never experienced a parent "raising a hand"... Fuck, if you want to insist that muslims are nothing less than hellspawn sent to earth to kill jews and spread evil then so be it.

:rofl:

http://www.news-gazette.com/special/amish/story/2008/01/10/just_the_kids
3. Most Amish parents follow the adage, "Spare the rod, spoil the child," and spank for misbehavior. The slip of a cuss word likely leads to a taste of soap.

WHOOOPSY! Looks like the news-gazette are a bunch of joooo hating antisemites now!

Last edited:
What a wonderful little show!

It looks like something that Hitler would have produced regarding the Jews.

You proved how the Muslims use the Holocaust! They use the state sponsored extermination of the Jews to qwell anyone speaking out against Islam, Islamist or the growing cultural clash in Europe. They use the Holocaust to shield themselves from Western criticism!

In case anyone missed it Jewhook just screamed holocaust so everyone should go ahead and avoid being called an antisemite by agreeing with anything he says.

:eusa_pray:

so, all muslims support killing jews then?
Enuff do that the Muslim agenda is clear.

Shogun is a great example of the Islamist and Leftist unholy alliance. See leftist like Shogun are cowards! They think that if they give into and protect Islamist, then the Islamist will eventually leave them alone. Therefore they will go after everyone who stands in the Islamist way, typically Christians and Jews.

You notice that Shogun went right into attacking those evil Jews. He went right into to his main Protocol of Edlers thesis that the Jews are trying to take over the world. He went into his leftist protection of the Muslims right off the bat. Fucking coward!

yea dude.. nothing says "coward" quite like expecting jews to extend the same equality to arabs that your jewish ass enjoys in the US. Indeed, if everyone is not similarly screaming EVIL MUSLIM then, clearly, they are jooooo hating antisemites!

:rofl:

The flaw in your logic, oh nosed one, is that I don't give a fuck about muslim beliefs any more than your jewish beliefs. This is not a matter of "leaving me alone" so much as it is holding your hymie ass as accountable for your racist hatred as klan members and radical muslims. You don't bat an eye when insisting that ALL muslims are the spawn of the devil yet if someone points out the racism of your zionist beliefs all of a sudden your hebrew pussy starts crying as if you were the epitome of martyrs. Perhaps when you stop demonizing everyone else you'll have a leg to stand on when crying about being demonized.

By all means, QUOTE me suggesting anything about the Elders of Zion. Shit, you should TRADEMARK that shit and stamp it on every yarmulke with matching Scarlet A... Thankfully, the US is standing firm against zionist bastards like you anyway. Go get your jewish nazi routine on using someone else's dime, shlomo. Hell, it's always easier for a racist jew to cry antisemite than to prove it, eh?

Hey, I know.. maybe a few thousand more dead arab pregnant mothers sniped with one shot would make your morning a bit more pleasant..

You have your facts incorrect! People like us (atheists) are being increasingly come amongst defectors from Christianity, Catholism and Judaism in Western countries. But atheist is not growing amongst defectors from Islam!

I wasn't making that point. I was saying that Atheism is becoming more common than Islam. Atheists can also subscribe to be Agnostic, Buddhist or Unitarian and join many religions...keep in mind that Atheists don't have to believe 100% in fact they are allowed to believe in a faith in case they are wrong. Islam however unlike Christianity is stone faced towards Atheism...meaning it does not tolerate Atheism at all...how many atheists in the middle east? Like none.

In Asia, Europe and America's however Islamic faith is not that strong apart from in Indonesia, Malaysia and Pakistan where they actually convert to Islam. Thanks to China also you have almost 1 billion atheists. ;)

oh ok.. so you DONT care that your own patriarchal dogma infused society still maintains rigid gender roles to this very day but the thought of muslims having rigid dogma based gender roles just pisses you off. Gotcha. Way to tell the globe to do as you say, not as you do.

:thup:

And, individual cases of muslim fathers kiling daughters is no more a generalized activity than christian fathers letting "Elders" like Warren Jeffs plug their daughters. But, hey, who needs reality when you've got some bullshit rhetoric from world net daily to pretend is reality?

populatons validate gender bias? wow, thats a hellova standard you got there, dude... so, let me get this strait: it's NOT OK for a third of the world's population to subscribe to rigid gender roles.... but it's A-OK for western christian cults to espouse as much as long as their total population doesn't exceed a third of the global population? Nice, dude. I hope the guy whose brain surgery you are performing later today realizes what kind of a masterful thinker will be manhandling his gray matter.

I think chicks from whatever culture should wear whatever they think is in line with their beliefs. Clearly, by your standard, we should be hunting down NUNS and forcing those bitches into itsy bitsy, teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikinis.

:cuckoo:

I tellya, nutter motherfuckers are not just a product of your favorite scapegoat, dude. You are the kind of guy that proves fuckstickery happens among every culture regardless of your target du jour.

Western ideas of superiority in the realm of women’s civil liberty are a myth easily refuted by the study of history. Every abuse of women in Islamic society was once part of Christian and /or Jewish religious law or custom, including the veil, introduced to Muslim life by the Christian Byzantium

Helluva payback for algebra (ok, that may be a legitimate bitch) the translation of the Greek texts, modern medicine, astronomy (not to be confused with astrology) et cetera, ad nauseam, to include the many gifts that the West received, the absence of which would have left us in the dark, never having experienced our "enlightenment".

I have to laugh a little when I see people still pontificating that the ME lives in the dark ages when we would be living there ourselves if not for their scholars. Sure, Radical Politicized Islam has been a problem. It's a cautionary tale though, when you think of where Radical, politicized Christianity wants to take us (To WAR with Radical, politicized Islam!).

You don't suppose they share a military industrial complex, do you?/SIZE]

New Topics

Forum List

Back