How 14 People Made More Money....

......Than the Entire Food Stamp Budget for 50 Million People

For the second year in a row, America's richest 14 individuals made more from their annual investments than the $80 billion provided for people in need of food. Nearly half of the food-deprived are children. Perversely, the food stamp program was CUT because of a lack of federal funding.

How 14 People Made More Money Than the Entire Food Stamp Budget for 50 Million People Alternet

The koch rimmers must be proud.

So what?

Made vs Earned.
Made vs earned...

:fu:

food-2.jpg

......Than the Entire Food Stamp Budget for 50 Million People

For the second year in a row, America's richest 14 individuals made more from their annual investments than the $80 billion provided for people in need of food. Nearly half of the food-deprived are children. Perversely, the food stamp program was CUT because of a lack of federal funding.

How 14 People Made More Money Than the Entire Food Stamp Budget for 50 Million People Alternet

The koch rimmers must be proud.

I think this could have been written with you in mind.

Last edited:
The two are one and the same.

Earning is pay from a job.

Making is from efforts of those that earn.

Employees make the employer all of his money.
Yeah, but they are only able to do that because the owner took a chance with his money and hired them. Without him, those people would be jobless. If someone has a great idea, they can either attempt to sell that idea themselves, or they can take much less risk and do it with some other guys money. Its their choice, so its not like they are being forced into anything,in fact, im guessing they are quite happy to be employed by the owner.

Im very thankful that the owner of my company employs me. I have no problem with the fact that he makes more money than me, because he SHOULD make more money than me.

So they should tell us what they are investing in....

Other peoples ideas and products, other peoples efforts, deferring taxes forever.

When you talk like that it's hard to imagine you as a "1%'er"

Much like Bill Gates used someone else's operating system to start Microsoft, I exploited my employees skills and connections to make millions. The difference between myself and the majority, I rewarded my employees with superior pay and benefits.

You sure are a jealous little bitch

Let's suppose I close my restaurant which has thousands of dollars worth of cookware and stoves and food and you know the thing the labor uses to make all of us money. What is their labor worth without my investment? Oh that's right, nothing.

Why would you close your restaurant?

In order for there to be a huge ass middle class there must be a few at each end of thew scale.

Some poor.

Others rich.

Do what's best to not only preserve the status quo for the majority of our people, including those climbing into that middle class for the first time, but also watch out for the poor.

And the rich will just continue broadening and deepening our nation's prosperity.

Communism won't work in real life the way you bright boys want it to.

It's been tried numerous times and cost over 100,000,000 lives in the process.

So why don't you get wise to the fact it just doesn't work???

You are really idiots, you know?

The rich do nothing to broaden and deepen our nations prosperity, it's the middle class that does.

Pretty sure you live in Momma basement
So they should tell us what they are investing in....

Other peoples ideas and products, other peoples efforts, deferring taxes forever.

When you talk like that it's hard to imagine you as a "1%'er"

Much like Bill Gates used someone else's operating system to start Microsoft, I exploited my employees skills and connections to make millions. The difference between myself and the majority, I rewarded my employees with superior pay and benefits.

I doubt it, I doubt all of it, your whole narrative sounds phony. You sound like a 14 year old kid who fell in love with the Audacity of Hope.

Yeah, but they are only able to do that because the owner took a chance with his money and hired them. Without him, those people would be jobless. If someone has a great idea, they can either attempt to sell that idea themselves, or they can take much less risk and do it with some other guys money. Its their choice, so its not like they are being forced into anything,in fact, im guessing they are quite happy to be employed by the owner.

Im very thankful that the owner of my company employs me. I have no problem with the fact that he makes more money than me, because he SHOULD make more money than me.

You're thankful that the owner employs you? Shouldn't that be the other way around?

You're thankful that the owner employs you? Shouldn't that be the other way around?

It is supposed to be a mutually beneficial arrangement, nutzo.

It is supposed to be a mutually beneficial arrangement, nutzo.

You're correct, it's supposed to be, but 99% of the time it's not.
How do you know that? How exactly did you come up wih that number? Show us your work.

Speaking with other employers at trade association meetings and conventions. I've always believed that going to the source is your best source of correct information.

In my posted link, 'A review of the richest 20 shows that opportunism and ruthless business practices and tax avoidance, rather than entrepreneurship, vaulted these individuals to the top'. Unfortunately, the American worker and taxpayer gets kicked under the bus.

Forum List

Back