How 14 People Made More Money....

One percenter once claimed to own a 9,000 sf house.
I think he lives in a hovel or a trailer park.
Either that or he's from Jersey because he complains about everything. And no one complains more than a Garden Stater. Those people are fucking miserable democrat voting whiners.

I have four homes. A 10,000 sf home in Coronado (San Diego) Ca., an apartment in NYC, a condo in Vegas, and a condo in Avalon, Ca. I am in negotiations for a condo in Miami, I'll let you know how it goes.

FYI; Others made me the money that I can spend on great residences.

let's suppose I pull out all my investment out of the restaurant. How long does it stay in business?
Now let's suppose all my employees quit , how long does the restaurant stay in business?

Whomever can keep the business running longer without the other is the one who is providing living for the other.

You're a business owner and you use 'let's suppose.' Really?

The better way is to hire correctly and you can stay home and make money.

Either that or he's from Jersey because he complains about everything. And no one complains more than a Garden Stater. Those people are fucking miserable democrat voting whiners.

I have four homes. A 10,000 sf home in Coronado (San Diego) Ca., an apartment in NYC, a condo in Vegas, and a condo in Avalon, Ca. I am in negotiations for a condo in Miami, I'll let you know how it goes.

So what happened to the 9000 sq ft home? lol! Tough keeping all your lies straight. You are way to stupid to have any money.

Is this serious

My head chef contributes more than one of my 12 bus boys, thus the head chef earns more.

Duh!

Or would you prefer I lowered the head chef's pay so that things were equal?

Your Head Chef would have nothing to do without the effort and contribution of your 12 bus boys.
It's becoming obvious you are one of the posters who come here pretending to be something you're not. Jake, Liberal Media and others like you should be shunned and ignored. It's a waste of time debating with you because even you don't believe what you say because you're faking a personality.

I feel that he isn't faking his personality and he has delusional disorder.

:laugh: Sure you do. Sure you do. (pats gently on head again).

let's suppose I pull out all my investment out of the restaurant. How long does it stay in business?
Now let's suppose all my employees quit , how long does the restaurant stay in business?

Whomever can keep the business running longer without the other is the one who is providing living for the other.

You're a business owner and you use 'let's suppose.' Really?

The better way is to hire correctly and you can stay home and make money.

I don't work at the restaurant fool. I'm retired military. Until I retired last month I hadn't even set foot in the restaurant in well over a year I'm what's called a silent partner (semi silent anyway LOL)

Tell me more about your $26.5M a year income LOL

i love these people that always spout off how they wish they could take and horde billions of dollars as other humans, ie their fellow citizens starve. What a bunch of assholes. Then they don't seem to care that the live under a kingdom or several kings working together to steal our democracy, environment and everything else from us. What a bunch of un american un democratic un manly scumbags that go along with this selling of our liberties, privacies and natural limited resources. what a bunch of cowards that sit and go along with this whole concept. your dear founding fathers would be rolling in their graves if they themselves weren't just like these scumbags doing this today too.

The hell if they do

My income in 2013 was $26.5M and I never broke a sweat.

CHS-0122-guaranteed-100-percent-pure-bullshit-sticker.jpg

The two are one and the same.

Earning is pay from a job.

Making is from efforts of those that earn.

Employees make the employer all of his money.

You sure are a jealous little bitch

Let's suppose I close my restaurant which has thousands of dollars worth of cookware and stoves and food and you know the thing the labor uses to make all of us money. What is their labor worth without my investment? Oh that's right, nothing.
invest this. you are investing for yourself only so your investment isn't worth much to anybody else. your little empire will collapse as they always must.

Let's suppose I close my restaurant which has thousands of dollars worth of cookware and stoves and food and you know the thing the labor uses to make all of us money. What is their labor worth without my investment? Oh that's right, nothing.
invest this. you are investing for yourself only so your investment isn't worth much to anybody else. your little empire will collapse as they always must.

So, I should just give all my hard earned money away?

No, you can't support a single one of your posts. I have however summarily destroyed your bullshit claim to have outbid Leno on a car.

You can't refute any of my posts. I did outbid Leno. I own the car.

Refute this: The middle class works to support themselves and the wealthy.

I don't work at the restaurant fool. I'm retired military. Until I retired last month I hadn't even set foot in the restaurant in well over a year I'm what's called a silent partner (semi silent anyway LOL)

Tell me more about your $26.5M a year income LOL

The plot thickens even further.

FYI: Your investment is overstaffed.

So, I should just give all my hard earned money away?
you just said you didn't break a sweat? how was it hard earned? you should take your money and save what you can of this dying world. seriously. is your money worth more then what's left of your sick soul? probably. die happy knowing your money you leave behind is safe in some one elses' hands.

Forum List

Back