How 14 People Made More Money....

I wish i was as talented as those guys at making money. That is an impressive figure!

They don't make money, others make it for them.

^ Clearly not a 1%'er

OnePercenter is a sophomore at some liberal arts college. Has just enough knowledge of economics to sound like he knows what he's talking about, but no practical experience to know that what sounds good in theory is not the way it works in the real world.

I wish i was as talented as those guys at making money. That is an impressive figure!

^ Clearly not a 1%'er

OnePercenter is a sophomore at some liberal arts college. Has just enough knowledge of economics to sound like he knows what he's talking about, but no practical experience to know that what sounds good in theory is not the way it works in the real world.

Has just enough knowledge of economics to sound like he knows what he's talking about,

No, he really doesn't.

^ Clearly not a 1%'er

Has just enough knowledge of economics to sound like he knows what he's talking about,

No, he really doesn't.

Sure he does. He's clearly taken micro and macro economics . Don't let your dislike for him cloud your judgement.

Unfortunately for him, that isn't enough to fool those who actually know what they are talking about.

Practice what you preach or STFU.

I'm not preaching anything. The fact remains that others make ALL the money for the wealthy.

let's suppose I pull out all my investment out of the restaurant. How long does it stay in business?
Now let's suppose all my employees quit , how long does the restaurant stay in business?

Whomever can keep the business running longer without the other is the one who is providing living for the other.

I easily showed that your claim to have outbid Jay Leno on a car was a total fabrication. "Once a liar, always a liar" as they say in Court.

Yet today the car is still in my collection.

First off,you aren't rich enough to outbid Jay on a car he wants. He has offered more than what my GT-40 is worth because he wants it. However, yours is a car that Leno wouldn't be interested in in a million years. It's a 1970 Dodge Polara land yacht. Leno couldn't give a flying fuck about a land yacht like that. He has TWO 1970's cars and they are both foreign, One's Japanese, the other is French and they are both icons. That's what Jay collects. Icons and muscle cars. The Polara is neither. Thus, your tale is just as full of poo as you.

Last edited:
......Than the Entire Food Stamp Budget for 50 Million People

For the second year in a row, America's richest 14 individuals made more from their annual investments than the $80 billion provided for people in need of food. Nearly half of the food-deprived are children. Perversely, the food stamp program was CUT because of a lack of federal funding.

How 14 People Made More Money Than the Entire Food Stamp Budget for 50 Million People Alternet

The koch rimmers must be proud.
So what? This is what these people do. Their job is make money. What the fuck is the problem now?
Contrary to your belief, there is no nobility in poverty.

^ Clearly not a 1%'er

No, he really doesn't.

Sure he does. He's clearly taken micro and macro economics . Don't let your dislike for him cloud your judgement.

Unfortunately for him, that isn't enough to fool those who actually know what they are talking about.

His simple mistakes weigh against your claim.

Forum List

Back