YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Now we get to read what's in it.

GOP:
Yea's....127 Nea's....93
Democrats
Yea's...209 Nea's......2

Looks like RINO Johnson caved. How do you get 209 democrats to support a spending bill, in a GOP majority, unless there's a TON of pork in it?

GOP:
Yea's....127 Nea's....93
Democrats
Yea's...209 Nea's......2

Looks like RINO Johnson caved. How do you get 209 democrats to support a spending bill, in a GOP majority, unless there's a TON of pork in it?

Cave-o-Rama!

But somehow this cave-in will be spun differently than the one two months ago. Because...feelings.

Cave-o-Rama!

But somehow this cave-in will be spun differently than the one two months ago. Because...feelings.

They're simply stuck with Johnson now. But the sad part about it, as weak as the GOP is now a days, most of them are fine with Johnson. Trump is the same type of RINO, and most republicans are fine with him.

It's hard to think that this is the same party that used to keep a close watch on the debt and USD value. That helped cultivate the worlds largest economy, middle class and manufacturing.

And now, even with a majority, they're throwing it all away. And for what? Lobbyist? Special interest and pork?

I lean right. For fiscal conservative reasons. And this GOP needs to be replaced.

They're simply stuck with Johnson now. But the sad part about it, as weak as the GOP is now a days, most of them are fine with Johnson. Trump is the same type of RINO, and most republicans are fine with him.

It's hard to think that this is the same party that used to keep a close watch on the debt and USD value. That helped cultivate the worlds largest economy, middle class and manufacturing.

And now, even with a majority, they're throwing it all away. And for what? Lobbyist? Special interest and pork?

I lean right. For fiscal conservative reasons. And this GOP needs to be replaced.

At some point, we're going to have to raise taxes. Until the GOP accepts that simple fact, we'll continue to add to the deficit.

At some point, we're going to have to raise taxes. Until the GOP accepts that simple fact, we'll continue to add to the deficit.

That's what will happen. I'm just saying it doesn't have to be that way.

If fiscal conservatism were to ever make a comeback in politics, the vast majority of people will wonder why it took so long.

That's what will happen. I'm just saying it doesn't have to be that way.

If fiscal conservatism were to ever make a comeback in politics, the vast majority of people will wonder why it took so long.
Truer words are not frequently spoken but shit, it's been decades; of course people will wonder what took so long.

GOP:
Yea's....127 Nea's....93
Democrats
Yea's...209 Nea's......2

Imo he's an xian and autocrat, but he may be a "sincere" one. LOL I'd still love to give him the benefit of the doubt, but his IRS budget cut clusterfk actually COST money. But I hope he's serious about the budget and not just another xian whacking off to misogynist dreams.

GOP:
Yea's....127 Nea's....93
Democrats
Yea's...209 Nea's......2

He did what got McCarthy booted from being Speaker, but the GOP has lots it balls and will not do that to Johnson.

Forum List

Back