House to vote on rival immigration bills next week

If they vote for amnesty, they'll be strung up.

Oh! this is before November..perfect!

I'll get a list of who voted for what.

Be aware that leftists are focused on local elections.

If they vote for amnesty, they'll be strung up.

Oh! this is before November..perfect!

I'll get a list of who voted for what.

Be aware that leftists are focused on local elections.

Voters trust Democrats on immigration.
70% support DACA in last Fox poll this month

No amnesty, ever!

I couldn't agree more. That was already tried by Reagan and it was a disaster. All it did was encourage more illegals to cross the border.

No amnesty for anyone and all legal immigration should be letting people in that will benefit the US. No freeloaders. People who have skills are whats needed. Not welfare bums.

No amnesty, ever!

I couldn't agree more. That was already tried by Reagan and it was a disaster. All it did was encourage more illegals to cross the border.

No amnesty for anyone and all legal immigration should be letting people in that will benefit the US. No freeloaders. People who have skills are whats needed. Not welfare bums.

Where's that wall that Reagan bargained for? Clinton built whatever's there. The Bushes did nothing.

FYI: Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million in exchange for a wall, that hasn't been built yet, but funded 3x.

No amnesty, ever!

Where's that wall that Reagan bargained for? Clinton built whatever's there. The Bushes did nothing.

FYI: Reagan granted amnesty to 3 million in exchange for a wall, that hasn't been built yet, but funded 3x.

Sure that's where the Congress stabbed him in the back. He went for amnesty but congress never carried through with what they were supposed to do when he approved it.

Forum List

Back