House, Senate both pass surrender legislation

OHHHHHHHHH! hahahaha! do i see cat claws? lol

no problem!

he's all yours!!!

i am new, and need all the rep points i can get!

:bowdown:

;)

care

hahaha!

No claws.. He's just got a brain, and we need all of those we can get around here. :D

i was just kidding about the cat claws btw!

i am not even certain if this is who i think it is, that posts on another board too...!

lol

so, i could have just made a fool of myself to him, but from his posts it does appear to be him!?? i hope!!!!!!!! ?????

oh well!

care

i was just kidding about the cat claws btw!

i am not even certain if this is who i think it is, that posts on another board too...!

lol

so, i could have just made a fool of myself to him, but from his posts it does appear to be him!?? i hope!!!!!!!! ?????

oh well!

care

I think you are talking about "the man with the sword" so to speak, and I think you are correct! ;)

how's mudseason ???

There's a "test" that resurfaces on the internet every half year or so. It says that if you want to force people to go by strict sexual morals, then you are "conservative".

Pure tripe, of course.

Is that this test?

GIGO.

No, this test is a bit better than that one. It is IMO slightly biased toward more Libertarian answers, but it seems to be rather accurate from the long time I have seen it used on boards...

Error 404 Not found...
It's just a link to the same month old POS poll that he's been grasping at this whole time. It's the only poll that he has left and it never directly asked if the people supported a timetable or not. I'm willing to bet that he'll continue to link to that same poll while posting it under different links. As long as the link is different, RSR will try and have you believe it's a different poll.

It's just a link to the same month old POS poll that he's been grasping at this whole time. It's the only poll that he has left and it never directly asked if the people supported a timetable or not. I'm willing to bet that he'll continue to link to that same poll while posting it under different links. As long as the link is different, RSR will try and have you believe it's a different poll.

Libs love to govern by polls - as long as they agree with the rusults of the poll

http://www.pos.org/inthenews/20070329.asp

If the polls are going your way MM - why are Dems caving?

The president said Friday his veto will be sustained, and no Democrat has stepped forward to challenge his prediction.

Bush also has invited the leaders of both parties to the White House on Wednesday. And he said that once he casts his veto he'll be ready to work with Democrats on a new version that provides funds without strings attached.

Bush is "willing to work with the Democrats on benchmarks," the House Republican leader, Rep. John Boehner of Ohio, told reporters last week.

Barring a change in plans, Democrats have signaled they intend to jettison the timeline from the follow-up bill they draft. But House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and others insist they will not send the president a blank check to prosecute a war that so far has claimed the lives of more than 3,300 U.S. troops
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1151AP_US_Iraq.html?source=mypi

If the polls are going your way MM - why are Dems caving?

The president said Friday his veto will be sustained, and no Democrat has stepped forward to challenge his prediction.

Bush also has invited the leaders of both parties to the White House on Wednesday. And he said that once he casts his veto he'll be ready to work with Democrats on a new version that provides funds without strings attached.

Bush is "willing to work with the Democrats on benchmarks," the House Republican leader, Rep. John Boehner of Ohio, told reporters last week.

Barring a change in plans, Democrats have signaled they intend to jettison the timeline from the follow-up bill they draft. But House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and others insist they will not send the president a blank check to prosecute a war that so far has claimed the lives of more than 3,300 U.S. troops
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1151AP_US_Iraq.html?source=mypi

dems aren't caving. they do not have a veto proof majority. that is not news. Please discuss the WSJ poll results that show a majority of Americans agree with the democrats.

I think you are talking about "the man with the sword" so to speak, and I think you are correct! ;)

how's mudseason ???

Not too bad MM, some guy that has property at the end of our dirt road came through yesterday and regraded the street so there are no more potholes and mud pockets! That was nice of him, especially to get the ones in front of our property!

Ok, so when do the "black flies" hit? We called them "May Flies" in massachusetts, I am presuming they are the same thing that you call "Black flies" in maine, so is May Black Fly season or June up here?

And good morning!

Care

dems aren't caving. they do not have a veto proof majority. that is not news. Please discuss the WSJ poll results that show a majority of Americans agree with the democrats.

Then why are they not standing their ground or cut off funding?

Not bad at all. How have you been? This was actually one of the boards that I chose the software I use... Well you know.

:)

Oh man, I have been working on my taxes until the last nano-second.... it was a nightmare this year with the move, selling the house, and trying to find all of our receipts and a whole bunch of other reasons... Plus, with only stupid dial up, it was hard for me to frequently visit more than one board....

But NOW, taxes are done, just got a notice that Wild Blue has showed up as a satalite service to give broadband, and THINGS ARE LOOKING UP! :)

good morning Damo!

And yes, I was able to move in to this board easily because it reminded me of yours, and you had mentioned last year that you had chosen this interface/board cuz of the great features!

care

Although it is true that, according to CBS’s own poll, 64 percent of Americans do support a timetable for withdrawal, they also found when they asked if Congress should allow continued troop funding without a timetable if it comes to that, 56 percent said yes.

Maybe you should to - I hate to break the news to you

Ok - I really don't

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=48383

Go back and find the post in this thread where I said that my problem isn't with Bush vetoing the legislation, it was with you making up stuff when the poll numbers say otherwise. I don't believe that Congress should put in a timetable. They should either work with the President and have a mutual agreement on how those funds are going to be spent and fund the troops, pass enough funds for a certain amount of time, or just defund the war outright.

Forum List

Back