House, Senate both pass surrender legislation

Well DONE Dirt. RSR...what do you have to say about having the results of your OWN polls rammed right back up your well travelled ass? Does it hurt, or is the path so grooved you hardly notice it any more?

I just checked out every poll you used. In EVERY SINGLE POLL you cited, public opinion supports setting a timetable for withdrawal. Once again, your links are blown out the water.

:rofl:

Q.51 Do you think the U.S. should or should not set a timetable for when troops will be withdrawn from Iraq?
Should set a timetable 56%
Should not set a timetable 38%
Should get out now 1%
http://people-press.org/reports/questionnaires/323.pdf

FOX NEWS/OPINION DYNAMICS POLL:
32. Do you approve or disapprove of Congress setting a deadline for withdrawing U.S. troops from Iraq?
Approve 54%
Disapprove 42%
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/041907_poll.pdf

Q49. As you may know, Democrats in both houses of Congress passed legislation that ties further funding of the war in Iraq to targeted dates for withdrawal of combat troops from Iraq. Bush says he will veto any measure that sets such a timetable because he believes it would tie the hands of battlefield commanders and make defeat in Iraq more likely. Do you think that Bush should sign a funding authorization that includes a timetable for withdrawal, or should he veto that legislation?
Pass legislation 48%
Veto it 43%
http://www.latimes.com/media/acrobat/2007-04/28957478.pdf

Well DONE Dirt. RSR...what do you have to say about having the results of your OWN polls rammed right back up your well travelled ass? Does it hurt, or is the path so grooved you hardly notice it any more?

This is like throwing water balloons at a brick wall.

You should fill them with gas, and hope RSR smokes.

I cannot imagine how embarrassed I would be by a liberal poster who employed the same tarbaby tactics as RSR.

Liberal debate tactic -when losing go into personal attacks

I don't believe that Superlative could be classified as solely "liberal". When was the last time somebody posted that test? You know... Crap... Yeah, I remember now. The Political Compass?

I'd love to see his results. My guess is he would end up in the bottom right quadrant, along with Friedman.

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 2.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.15

Someone shold repost that in the General Chat section of the board, so those that are convinced everyone under the sun is either die-hard lib, or die-hard conserv can see the facts for what they are...

I fell pretty close to Ghandi

Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.3

And it was not an acurate survey, the choices were basically Yes or No, in regards to some things im on the fence, and I find a 5 or 7 point system works best in surveys.

I was right on the Libertarian part. I thought you would be a bit more on the Conservative side of Libertarian.

Well travel????
Ha! ha! HA! ha!Ha! ha! HA! ha!

When he isn't holed up at the keyboard , he might venture 3 miles to Walmart.

I was right on the Libertarian part. I thought you would be a bit more on the Conservative side of Libertarian.

There's a "test" that resurfaces on the internet every half year or so. It says that if you want to force people to go by strict sexual morals, then you are "conservative".

Pure tripe, of course.

Is that this test?

GIGO.

Well travel????
Ha! ha! HA! ha!Ha! ha! HA! ha!

When he isn't holed up at the keyboard , he might venture 3 miles to Walmart.

his ass can be well travelled without him ever leaving home. He never has to get out of his wifebeater t-shirt and skidmarked boxer shorts to let the gay prostitute in the front door for some "travelling"... although you KNOW that guy has to hold his breath, close his eyes and daydream about Brad Pitt or he'll lose his wood every time.

Forum List

Back