House Representative calls for violent uprising against President

Status
Not open for further replies.

She's not the first and she won't be the last. I'm afraid as long as we have morons like pelosi and reid leading obama, who's in far too deep over his head, around by the nose like a trained monkey, spending money we don't have creating a debt that will ultimately cripple this country, a revolution is all but inevitable. I hope it's soon. I'd like to see obama and company impeached.
*death threats removed*

You're a fucking psycho.

Oh and Bachman is an unhinged loon. This is the same moron who called for investigations seeking out anti-American behavior.

Oh and Bachman is an unhinged loon. This is the same moron who called for investigations seeking out anti-American behavior.

I really don't think she is unhinged. I think the far left is waging a smear campaign against her just the way they did Rush, Palin, McCain, Beck, see a pattern here?

I really don't think she is unhinged. I think the far left is waging a smear campaign against her just the way they did Rush, Palin, McCain, Beck, see a pattern here?
and thats exactly whats going on

just like a preacher calling someone a "soldier for Jesus" being interpreted as wanting them to go out and kill people to convert
:rolleyes:

No, I don't.

McCain and Palin were candidates. Are you forgetting the attacks on Obama? It's called an election.

Beck and Rush are media personalities trying to bring negative attention on themselves, it's how they stay relevant.

No, I don't.

McCain and Palin candidates. Are you forgetting the attacks on Obama? It's called an election.

Beck and Rush are media personalities trying to bring negative attention on themselves, it's how they stay relevant.

You are such a good Democrat! :clap2:

Last edited by del; Today at 01:57 PM. Reason: threats

Those weren't threats- that was nearly identical to the opening scene in a Tom Clancey movie.

No shit.

And you took it and put it forward as a scenario towards our REAL LIFE Congress and our REAL LIFE sitting POTUS.

Knock it off.

I think that congresswoman might be a nutjob, but still, she has some valid points. i think she is a patriot, if one believes defendinding our constitution and serving in the people's best interest is patriotic.
Consider that as us citizens we have the right to be "armed and dangerous". Sorry folks but at present that' our law.
Consider why our founding fathers wanted us "armed and dangerous".
While there were other reasons, our founding fathers wanted us to be able to protect our country from our government leaders.
After having four (thats right I said four) FAILED presidents, many people are waking up and thinking the unthinkable, armed insurrection. That's the situation where I live. (Although I must say that where I live has always been an area that a lot of the 'fringe' people live.) It has always been legal, and is actually encouraged by state law, to go about armed in this state. Our state constitution actually states that and then goes on to say that those that don't go about armed are dependent upon those that do for protection.
In this part of the state it has always been common to see people openly carrying guns. The real subversives don't get a ccp because they think that would just enable the government to seize the guns because they would know who had them and where they are. After all, that's what the NAZI's did in Germany. (Those from the east coast who think they can legislate or control guns are deluding themselves if they think that they can make that work here.)
At present though, my wife works at a restaurant as a waitress. The number of people that are starting to talk about taking the country back from the government is on the rise according to what she hears people say. Talk is cheap, and there has been talk of this in the past, but this is different. This seems way different than the time the Apaches closed all the highways onto their reservation and local citizens rushed to defend their side of the roadblocks while the indians defended theirs. (Yeah, that was 1994 and that was a hoot) The usual nutjobs that always talk like this are still around of course, but some of the people that appear to be stocking up on ammo and food and speaking out against the federal government are town council members, even the mayor of one of the towns has come out and is recruiting for the citizens militia. (According to Arizona state constitution, every armed citizen is part of the citizens militia.The drills and traing weekends in the woods are new as far as I know.) These aren't skinhead racists, just ordinary citizens, some of who are 'pillers of the community'.(cops, firefighters, local govt. officials, ect)
The people can't rise up against a government of the people, that is a conundrum. The people can however, rise up and protect the government of the people from our corrupt and dishonest leaders.
my opinion- it's time.................The past four administrations have all eroded the meaning of our constitution with their new interpetations, they have all spent our money foolishly, and have clearly shown their self interests over the interests of the country.
The American people have demonstrated a great patience for our inept and dishonest leaders. The time is coming when the American people will show a great anger over what has been stolen from them. When this happens, the people WILL become armed and dangerous, and will rise up to defend our country from our government.
Armed and dangerous is not anti-American. Blindly following these fool leaders is un-American. Becoming armed and dangerous and protecting our country from our government is VERY patriotic.

I think that congresswoman might be a nutjob, but still, she has some valid points. i think she is a patriot, if one believes defendinding our constitution and serving in the people's best interest is patriotic.
Consider that as us citizens we have the right to be "armed and dangerous". Sorry folks but at present that' our law.
Consider why our founding fathers wanted us "armed and dangerous".
While there were other reasons, our founding fathers wanted us to be able to protect our country from our government leaders.
After having four (thats right I said four) FAILED presidents, many people are waking up and thinking the unthinkable, armed insurrection. That's the situation where I live. (Although I must say that where I live has always been an area that a lot of the 'fringe' people live.) It has always been legal, and is actually encouraged by state law, to go about armed in this state. Our state constitution actually states that and then goes on to say that those that don't go about armed are dependent upon those that do for protection.
In this part of the state it has always been common to see people openly carrying guns. The real subversives don't get a ccp because they think that would just enable the government to seize the guns because they would know who had them and where they are. After all, that's what the NAZI's did in Germany. (Those from the east coast who think they can legislate or control guns are deluding themselves if they think that they can make that work here.)
At present though, my wife works at a restaurant as a waitress. The number of people that are starting to talk about taking the country back from the government is on the rise according to what she hears people say. Talk is cheap, and there has been talk of this in the past, but this is different. This seems way different than the time the Apaches closed all the highways onto their reservation and local citizens rushed to defend their side of the roadblocks while the indians defended theirs. (Yeah, that was 1994 and that was a hoot) The usual nutjobs that always talk like this are still around of course, but some of the people that appear to be stocking up on ammo and food and speaking out against the federal government are town council members, even the mayor of one of the towns has come out and is recruiting for the citizens militia. (According to Arizona state constitution, every armed citizen is part of the citizens militia.The drills and traing weekends in the woods are new as far as I know.) These aren't skinhead racists, just ordinary citizens, some of who are 'pillers of the community'.(cops, firefighters, local govt. officials, ect)
The people can't rise up against a government of the people, that is a conundrum. The people can however, rise up and protect the government of the people from our corrupt and dishonest leaders.
my opinion- it's time.................The past four administrations have all eroded the meaning of our constitution with their new interpetations, they have all spent our money foolishly, and have clearly shown their self interests over the interests of the country.
The American people have demonstrated a great patience for our inept and dishonest leaders. The time is coming when the American people will show a great anger over what has been stolen from them. When this happens, the people WILL become armed and dangerous, and will rise up to defend our country from our government.
Armed and dangerous is not anti-American. Blindly following these fool leaders is un-American. Becoming armed and dangerous and protecting our country from our government is VERY patriotic.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Excellent Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back